Ego!!! - Shutup

DeletedUser

Stabbing your tribe in the back is the sadest thing you can do m8, even if it has failed you keep at it till you have nothing left, one thing about quitters, they won't go far and you are a quiter.

I agree the captain should go down with the ship

DeletedUser

I am quoting a member of my tribe here

'A person without morals is always at the advantage compared to the person bound by morals. For example, the amoralist will cheat, lie, steal, kill when it benefits them to get ahead, while people who will not do these things from a moral principle immediately put themselves at a disadvantage.'

^This is absolutely ridiculous, calling Lastie's moral character into play. Nor does it even fit the given situation.

Having been in many of his tribes before, I can assure you that the events as of late aren't a common practice of his, which should show that the situation had escalated beyond reasonable repair.

The fact of the matter is he created a tribe to lead within certain ideals. But now this tribe has become something he never intended it to be, on the part of it's membership. Not his. Now he was left with 2 options:

Stay. Cut the majority of the membership out and rebuild it within the original ideal set forth by him.

Leave. Allow the group of players who changed the tribe beyond what he wanted, with their sheer presence alone, to decide what they wanted to become themselves.

...The first option would've caused more problems for more people than the second. So, in my humble opinion, LA (or PWNYslaystation, here) took the high road.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then allow me to be blunt as well, LA. Ego!!! doesn't need baby-sitting, and was even ranked first at one stage while you weren't around. Then one little incident gets blown out of proportion, and you decide you've had enough. To use your own words if that's the kind of leader you are, then you don't seem to be the kind of leader I thought you were and thus not worth leading a tribe that will probably still be kicking ass long after you've left this world.

^ Again, this.

Although I'm not sure about the other guys, I stick with a tribe as long as it still is a tribe. Nima is a good duke strategy-wise, and a brilliant duke when it comes to dealing with members, and in the last tribe I was in Nima put in a lot more than LA ever did.

There's a difference between doing a small bit to keep a tribe running, and ignoring it completely, and when random players are recruited and come to verbal blows with players like Nauz, something needs to be done by someone higher up.

The ones who threw a tantrum or acted like children have either left Ego and are now tribeless or in R4ki.

Warren85

^This is absolutely ridiculous, calling Lastie's moral character into play. Nor does it even fit the given situation.

The fact of the matter is he created a tribe to lead within certain ideals. But now this tribe has become something he never intended it to be, on the part of it's membership. Not his. Now he was left with 2 options:

...The first option would've caused more problems for more people than the second. So, in my humble opinion, LA (or PWNYslaystation, here) took the high road.

I did not say i completely agree with this, nor was i judging his character. BUT it does fit the given situation..

He made the tribe. He saw that it was going to fail (although i didnt, and still dont think it would) and he left, of course he didnt want to leave and felt bad - atleast, thats what i get from what he has said in this thread.. but if he was to survive in this world he would have more chance in joining a tribe which has 'less whining and fussing etc etc. (in his eyes atleast)

... see where im coming from..?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I did not say i completely agree with this, nor was i judging his character. BUT it does fit the given situation..

He made the tribe. He saw that it was going to fail (although i didnt, and still dont think it would) and he left, of course he didnt want to leave and felt bad - atleast, thats what i get from what he has said in this thread.. but if he was to survive in this world he would have more chance in joining a tribe which has 'less whining and fussing etc etc. (in his eyes atleast)

it's not about failing....at least not failing at....i don't know dominating the world or w.e. at that EGO!!! would not have failed. it failed at being what LA wanted it to be. when you have a vision... you just can't settle for anything less then you wanted...and EGO!!! could never be what he wanted... so yes. he gave up. not on his tribe but on his dream. (sorry if that sounded to poetic or something, i'm having trouble finding the right words lol)

DeletedUser

He made the tribe. He saw that it was going to fail (although i didnt, and still dont think it would) and he left, of course he didnt want to leave and felt bad - atleast, thats what i get from what he has said in this thread..

Actually sir, before your edit it did say "...because I agree with it %100" :icon_rolleyes:

People are clearly misunderstanding the difference between tribal wars babysitting and leading.

Babysitting - dealing with senseless squabbling, as a result of poor attitudes.

Also it's incredibly contradictory to place the blame on LA's absence (all while calling his leadership unworthy), then acting like his removal is hindering to you :/

but if he was to survive in this world he would have more chance in joining a tribe which has 'less whining and fussing etc etc. (in his eyes atleast)

Survival plays no role here, not in the physical sense, so no I do not see where you're coming from.

Anyways, that concludes my opinion of matters.

-Carrie <3

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

The ones who threw a tantrum or acted like children have either left Ego and are now tribeless or in R4ki.

Firstly none of the people who threw a temper tantrum are in R4KI, it is this very attitude which lead to this problem.

La may have been wrong in abandoning his tribe, but no matter what you say he did he did it a respectful manner. I have kept in conversation with your new leadership who I had thought were more mature than this.

However yet again the flaws that existed in Ego!!! are once again showing their faces. I wish you all the best; however shifting blame, acting immaturely, and showing your massive ego's in ways like this are what lead to your issues to begin with.

If ego were truly taking steps forward as your members so claim and were in an understanding of what went wrong and how to fix it, I think they would understand furthering rifts with anyone, and attacking other tribes on the fora is not the way to lead to success.

Say what you will this will be the last post of any R4KI member on the subject. Wrong perhaps you can disagree with my leading style but everyone entered my tribe with the understanding that this is an egotistical dictatorship not a democracy.

DeletedUser

I feel the need to have the last word in this matter.

Just for the record, I want it to be noted that the R4KI Calender would have kicked the Ego Calender's ass.
And unlike your sausage fest, our one would have featured women as well :) !

Woodlandapple

I was being kind with my words before, so this time I'll be blunt: if you can't handle yourselves and need someone to lead/babysit you this early, you're not worth being in my tribe. Since half of Ego!!! was made up of such players, I left. I'll openly admit to not having done anything. I won't claim I did. The idea that you need someone to babysit you this early is saddening. The whole basis of having a tribe as spread out as Ego!!! was, was the thought that the tribe was made up of skilled enough members to not need such early guidance. My last circular said I was disappointed for a reason. I renamed the tribe Failed for a reason, and above all, I left for a reason. Ego!!! is done for, and I regret saying it was my creation. To those who wish to try and stick it out, very well--you have my best, but you will not last.

I'll be honest LA, I am disappointed. This was your last tribe. As such, I expected you to follow the tribe to the end, no matter what happened. I agree that there was too many members expecting babysitting, however that was something you should've sorted. I agree that there were a lot of members causing trouble for us with the attitude they were showing, but again that was something that you should've sorted. There is more to leading than recruiting, diplomacy and the like, you need to manage your members. When things aren't going how you want them to, it is your responsibility to take the reigns and set things straight. The worst part is, I know that you know that, and have seen you demonstrate it before. The fact that you neglect it on what was supposed to be the tribe you would put the most effort in, and see into as far into the game as possible is nothing less than a disappointment for those of us that joined this tribe just to be there for your last run at leading.

As for the state of Ego!!! now, it is likely that there will be a complete revamp. New name, new attitude, and obviously new leadership. One thing that is certain is that we won't be going anywhere just yet.

DeletedUser

Firstly none of the people who threw a temper tantrum are in R4KI, it is this very attitude which lead to this problem.

La may have been wrong in abandoning his tribe, but no matter what you say he did he did it a respectful manner. I have kept in conversation with your new leadership who I had thought were more mature than this.

However yet again the flaws that existed in Ego!!! are once again showing their faces. I wish you all the best; however shifting blame, acting immaturely, and showing your massive ego's in ways like this are what lead to your issues to begin with.

If ego were truly taking steps forward as your members so claim and were in an understanding of what went wrong and how to fix it, I think they would understand furthering rifts with anyone, and attacking other tribes on the fora is not the way to lead to success.

Say what you will this will be the last post of any R4KI member on the subject. Wrong perhaps you can disagree with my leading style but everyone entered my tribe with the understanding that this is an egotistical dictatorship not a democracy.

Understand that I was not attacking R4ki in any way please, only LA

PwnySlaystation today at 03:28​

I'm disappointed. Have been for the past week. I've confided this to a few members, so it shouldn't be the biggest surprise. I gave duke to Game Over.., good luck all.

-LA
I'm posting for myself, and it's nothing to do with Ego leadership. When a duke abandons his tribe after weeks of being absent anyway and sends a circular like that, what do you think is gonna happen.

Again I didn't say anything about r4ki being bad, I just said that most of the members in question are tribeless, deleted or in your tribe now. You deal with them better, as I'm sure you'll make a much better duke than LA was when he was around.

Nauz argued with enough players too, but that's just Nauz, so perhaps childish and temper tantrum ain't a good phrase. Just his general demeanour is hard to get on with at times.

You're right enough about forum activity though.

DeletedUser

LA, you created the premade and named it Ego!!!
You selected the members. if they are fail and can't get along or need babysitting, maybe it's your fault for not paying attention to that factors when you accepted them? anyway, name like 3 players who where not good enough for you to lead. is it me? WLA? Nauzh? Cory? Irishmetal? Joey? Papoomio? Scoregasm? Jp? Bryan? .............. or other members?

See? You can't really say you got useless players there that don't worth being lead by the mighty legendary LA. can you?

If you excepted Ego to remain completely without a leader, you could have already know it would fail when you made it. internal problems occur normally unless all the members are best friends. even in that case it may still happen. it is leadership's duty to fix such small problems. world started. LA was busy. a few days/weeks passed. Holiday breaks... LA having no internet connection for a week. after coming back, he being busy and roughly spending any time for his tribe... then suddenly accusing his members for being bad and not being able to stay with him for a day :icon_rolleyes:

I am really not the flaming type of person. i don't enjoy flaming others (ask Nauzh or Gorth) but this time i really couldn't go without saying it was your fault LA. if not fully your fault, at least some of it was yours.

Now not only you don't accept it was your fault, and not only saying members disappointed you, you also abandoned the tribe... gave duke privs to me and left...i do not wish to lead this tribe. if all members want me, i may do. but i don't like it. it would be better if you just came back and tried to fix such small problems other than making problems bigger with leaving.

*sigh* my 2 cents.

DeletedUser77458

I was being kind with my words before, so this time I'll be blunt: if you can't handle yourselves and need someone to lead/babysit you this early, you're not worth being in my tribe. Since half of Ego!!! was made up of such players, I left. I'll openly admit to not having done anything. I won't claim I did. The idea that you need someone to babysit you this early is saddening. The whole basis of having a tribe as spread out as Ego!!! was, was the thought that the tribe was made up of skilled enough members to not need such early guidance. My last circular said I was disappointed for a reason. I renamed the tribe Failed for a reason, and above all, I left for a reason. Ego!!! is done for, and I regret saying it was my creation. To those who wish to try and stick it out, very well--you have my best, but you will not last.

Im sorry to say this mate, but I feel I have to for your benefit.

You came into this world saying that it was your last and that you were going to lead a tribe for the long term called Ego!!! in world 45. The tribe was there, you just didn't lead it. Now, I may not be a very good leader, but I know that sometimes problems occur in any tribe and that is when sometimes you need a leader to help solve them, to help guide your tribe through distress. When we had a problem due to public forum representation or whatever, you decided to not do anything because you believed that we would sort it out ourselves. And actually, a few people did try to sort it out, like gagaapparatus, this failure ended in people leaving. The thing is, that when you saw all of this, you also decided to leave, to give up on a tribe which was not really a lost hope. I have nothing more to say really.

DeletedUser

you nooby nauzh cant play if he is in a coma.... pfft :icon_confused:
Yea, that seems to be how low the skill level is in many areas of the world. I've seen entirely inactive accounts get attacked for weeks at a time without losing villages. It's quite a sight to behold, and quite funny.

stop being a fanboy for nauzh!

[spoil][3:13:23 AM] Nauzhror stole my cats pajamas: luckily he's a devloped enough poster no one will claim sock puppetry
[3:13:31 AM] thewall-La Sporgenza: (rofl)

I beg to differ:icon_biggrin:[/spoil]
Heh, actually I'm not a fanboy of Nauz. In fact, I point out to him whenever possible that he's a pointwhore. However, he is still better than many other players I know. Me stating the fact that he is good and then calling me a fanboy is like saying I worship apples after I call them red (and for the love of god, please no one point out that apples can also be green or yellow. I'm just using an example)

@Jakee - I'm better and you know it :icon_rolleyes:

And I have to say, I think LA did the right thing, although it was his fault in the first place. As the leader of the premade, he made the choice to accept each individual member, and should've asked himself beforehand whether or not each player would cause a problem. The fact that he apparently didn't shows that he made some poor decisions along the line.

On the other hand, what is forcing him to stay? Its just a game; anyone can get up and leave at anytime of their choosing. LA chose to now. And you should all respect him for being honest in his reasons for leaving. He stated plainly that he was disappointed in his tribe, and that's why he left. He could've just as easily have made up some other excuse: a family member is sick, he has school/work getting busy, he's moving and won't have internet. And you know the sickly ironic part? I believe that all of you would be less upset if he really had fed you one of these lies rather than being truthful.

DeletedUser

Sorry couldn't resist..

Ohai Russki :) Please, go fail at another world.

Your friend,
Mercenary :icon_cool:

Anyways, the Ego!!! deal shouldn't raise any heads. It really isn't a huge deal. So RELAX please! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

LA, you created the premade and named it Ego!!!
You selected the members. if they are fail and can't get along or need babysitting, maybe it's your fault for not paying attention to that factors when you accepted them? anyway, name like 3 players who where not good enough for you to lead. is it me? WLA? Nauzh? Cory? Irishmetal? Joey? Papoomio? Scoregasm? Jp? Bryan? .............. or other members?

See? You can't really say you got useless players there that don't worth being lead by the mighty legendary LA. can you?

If you excepted Ego to remain completely without a leader, you could have already know it would fail when you made it. internal problems occur normally unless all the members are best friends. even in that case it may still happen. it is leadership's duty to fix such small problems. world started. LA was busy. a few days/weeks passed. Holiday breaks... LA having no internet connection for a week. after coming back, he being busy and roughly spending any time for his tribe... then suddenly accusing his members for being bad and not being able to stay with him for a day :icon_rolleyes:

I am really not the flaming type of person. i don't enjoy flaming others (ask Nauzh or Gorth) but this time i really couldn't go without saying it was your fault LA. if not fully your fault, at least some of it was yours.

Now not only you don't accept it was your fault, and not only saying members disappointed you, you also abandoned the tribe... gave duke privs to me and left...i do not wish to lead this tribe. if all members want me, i may do. but i don't like it. it would be better if you just came back and tried to fix such small problems other than making problems bigger with leaving.

*sigh* my 2 cents.

I would like to remind you that you were just as GagaApparatus, a baron of the tribe. You just as GagaApparatus did nothing to stop the chaos. Stop blaming LA, it was his decision to leave, not yours.

DeletedUser

On the other hand, what is forcing him to stay? Its just a game; anyone can get up and leave at anytime of their choosing. LA chose to now. And you should all respect him for being honest in his reasons for leaving. He stated plainly that he was disappointed in his tribe, and that's why he left. He could've just as easily have made up some other excuse: a family member is sick, he has school/work getting busy, he's moving and won't have internet. And you know the sickly ironic part? I believe that all of you would be less upset if he really had fed you one of these lies rather than being truthful.

He didn't leave fully. He just left the tribe and joined another one. If he'd quit the world there would be some honor in that even if it was a lie.

If you're going to take on the responsibility (even the small one) of leading a tribe, be prepared to take some flak for jumping ship in face of problems that were just minor squabbles.

If he couldn't be bothered to break up one or two small arguments, how could he coordinate operations or support when it came to war time. Instead he just leaves, and how much worse is that?

He can be disappointed, but it goes the other way too - the members that he abandoned have the full right to be disappointed right back at him. Especially if they were just bystanders looking on at said minor arguments.

DeletedUser

I would like to remind you that you were just as GagaApparatus, a baron of the tribe. You just as GagaApparatus did nothing to stop the chaos. Stop blaming LA, it was his decision to leave, not yours.

Actually LA had the only duke status then nima sat him and nima gave himself baron status sicne LA took forever to invite people.

After that i dont know who else became baron or whatever but we have actually never had any sort of tribe hierarchy apart from LA being the duke and Nima being a member who stole his abron privs. :lol:

DeletedUser

He didn't leave fully. He just left the tribe and joined another one. If he'd quit the world there would be some honor in that even if it was a lie.

*facepalm*

I'm gonna go sit in a corner and be quiet now...

DeletedUser

Just to play the Devil's Advocate: Were this a less well known player they would be flamed to hell and back as being a noob; by everyone.