Ego!!! - Shutup

DeletedUser

a tribe that will probably still be kicking ass long after you've left this world.

As for the state of Ego!!! now, it is likely that there will be a complete revamp. New name, new attitude, and obviously new leadership. One thing that is certain is that we won't be going anywhere just yet.

I stick with a tribe as long as it still is a tribe. Nima is a good duke strategy-wise, and a brilliant duke when it comes to dealing with members, and in the last tribe I was in Nima put in a lot more than LA ever did.

Ego!!! has been doing just fine while LA was inactive, and it will continue doing just fine without him.

Sure we lost a few members, but those guys would have left at the first sign of adversity anyway, so I believe we are in fact better off without them.

soooooo . . . . liek

Properties
Tribe name: Better Than Ever
ID: Ego!
Number of members: 10
Points of the best 40 players: 15.297
Total points: 15.297
Average points: 1.529
Opponents defeated: 93.999 (4.)

what hapenned ? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

@ Pervis - Not meaning to start another round of flaming, but liek.... so what? All 10 of us were still actively gaining points and even OD last time I checked.
I was in LA's w34 tribe, Alice?, and by this stage of the game we were around 5 members and faaar out of the top 20.
Alice? went on, against all popular predictions at the time, to win a few wars, the last of which led to a merge and the birth of Orphan - the current #3 tribe points-wise and by a considerable margin the ODA leader on that world.

@ the others who keep coming up for LA, I think you guys are missing the point rather completely. I am not pissed at LA for leaving the tribe, or for being absent or whatever. That's not the issue. What really irks me is the reason he gave for leaving, which was that the tribe was a disappointment to him. When the majority of members were kicking ass in game and NOT dragging our name through the mud in public, he thought it necessary to use the childish actions of a few people, some of whom were in the tribe for less than 5 days at that point, as an excuse to publicly declare Ego!!! a failure. Which it wasn't. And still isn't for that matter.

If he wanted to join R4KI so much why didn't he just quietly hand over the reigns and leave? Why piss off the people who trusted him?

DeletedUser

This is all pretty silly. From all my past experiences of LA's tribes, most of them involve talented players that just get on with it. LA gets active on the leading side when it comes to a war. He tends to leave players to their own devices otherwise.

With the right group of players that usually makes no difference. sure LA could have been there more but did you guys reeeeally need him that much that everything implodes without his presence?

LA left because he felt it was what was best. I played W39 in PWNY, LA's tribe, and not once in his absences (which did happen from time to time) did we go "OH NOEZ LA ISN'T HERE, I WILL BECOME ANHERO!!!!!!111!!!"

Meh, just my thoughts on the matter

spaggy's IBAN... and now LA's Ego!!!
emoticon-0108-speechless.gif

And you still think a tribe don't need a leader?
Anyway, it was all cool for me till the time LA himself left the tribe. even after that i tried to keep players together. but some players left. among them were Nauzh, Papoomio, and Scoregasm.
------------------
And i agree with what dUh.vi11aGe.iDi8t said in the above post @ "the others"

DeletedUser

If he wanted to join R4KI so much why didn't he just quietly hand over the reigns and leave? Why piss off the people who trusted him?

+1 for this.

I have to admit, after hearing so much about LastApparatus and how good some of the players he'd recruited, I am completely disappointed that it fell apart over something so small.