el dawson8r's Information Service

DeletedUser3840

Good day to you, handsome folk of W57!

Today marks the launch of my Information Service!

"So, what's this service going to do?" I hear you ask.

Essentially, this will be a huge spy network co-ordinated by myself.

"But why?" Simply, I don't have time to run a TW account. Sad, but true. Even on W56, the no hauls world I was struggling to keep up.

So, as a former spy, I decided to set this up.

Now, to get to the point:

This spy network will not run itself. I need 2 things:

1. Spies. If you're interested in a new challenge in TW, PM me on my forum account.

2. Clientel. If you're interested in getting info on other tribes, PM me on my forum account. This will not be instant, I need the spies first.

Good day to you all!

Cliffs: Spies wanted, apply by PM

DeletedUser100287

COunt me in. Ill spy! thank you.

My tribe never reads the forum. So dont worry. they will never noe.

DeletedUser

sorry eldub, the position of spying on your tribe has already been taken

Shusaku Chiba

Hi I currently have an account in one of the top 2 tribes; they've recently started to annoy me by inventing silly LC numbers and using photoshop to confuse me. I would be willing to spy but discretion is essential as I'm in their area; HOWEVER eventually I intend to noble them all MUHAHAHA.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Leighton what can you tell me about the tribe? They seem to be a bunch of point whores.

Shusaku Chiba

Well since I haven't discussed the rate of pay yet, I'm not sure I should proceed but hell. Most of them spend 80% of their life learning how to use photoshop so they can post silly LC numbers on the forum.

DeletedUser

I have seen these photo-shopped pictures...It's IMPOSSIBLE to have lc this early in the game.

DeletedUser

This is so silly.

U got one thing right though, and that's opting not to play W57 coz u'd never survive even if u played 'seriously' being so willing to run a spy command center!! :icon_rolleyes:

So, to summarize; this is quite simply a noob thread for noobs. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hi I currently have an account in one of the top 2 tribes; they've recently started to annoy me by inventing silly LC numbers and using photoshop to confuse me. I would be willing to spy but discretion is essential as I'm in their area; HOWEVER eventually I intend to noble them all MUHAHAHA.

lol dude everyone knows who u r :p

DeletedUser

I will happily spy for you Dawson. As soon as I get a tribe, I'll mail again. <3

DeletedUser

No No, the op is asking for Scouts (their IG name is Spies)

So we should all send him some scouts and he needs people to receive the info from these scouts so we can just send the reports to each other. All is good. :)

DeletedUser3840

Firstly, the ones who post in here looking to be spies don't have a chance lol.

Secondly, people have been asking about payments. When I've spied before, or taken information I've never looked for a payment.

Spying is fun, it's an alternative way of playing the game and you can go on to influence the World without anyone suspecting you.

Again, PM me here for more info. I'm not saying too much but there's a nice little network building.

DeletedUser

Spying is lame and useless. if you dont have the troops and the know-how the information will be useless.

DeletedUser

But completly useless nontheless

lol ive seen tribes dominate cause of the amount of spies they had, had they had none they probably wuldve lost most of there wars :p

can be very crucial especially if they know who your targets are an such an stack 'later on'

this stage in game its pretty pointless an stupid though.

however i dont condone it an even despise it so pft :icon_twisted: