Elections??

DeletedUser

I was checcking the Forum elections and i was amazed to see no one from w14... I mean, what happened?

DeletedUser

we are to busy fighting wars to be posting stuff on forums lol

stellro

we are to busy fighting wars to be posting stuff on forums lol

fighting wars against who exactly??? Is there actually any wars ongoing within World 14 anymore that don't consist of clearing inactives and dead accounts???

@ patrox - knew you'd miss us when we'd gone :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

fighting wars against who exactly??? Is there actually any wars ongoing within World 14 anymore that don't consist of clearing inactives and dead accounts???

@ patrox - knew you'd miss us when we'd gone :icon_wink:

This saddens me. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Fire vs w14....not much more than that. would suck to be in south :D

DeletedUser

we are cleaning up the rest of ur broken tribe and fighting fire fyi. and also cleaning up the tribes that come from ur tribe being defeated :)

stellro

we are cleaning up the rest of ur broken tribe and fighting fire fyi. and also cleaning up the tribes that come from ur tribe being defeated :)

wow - no wonder this world is buzzing then.....sounds a hoot!

DeletedUser33250

Perhaps no-one here has the time, patience, energy or people skills (spear nukes always solve that last problem igm but not on the forums).

DeletedUser

Because we are w14! we are like Sparta! We dont care about that stuff, we are here to fight not bicker on forums.

And as for you stellro, never had any personal beef with you or nothing but dam dude goh is gone you've givin up...just move on dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because we are w14! we are like Sparta! We dont care about that stuff, we are here to fight not bicker on forums.

And as for you stellro, never had any personal beef with you or nothing but dam dude goh is gone you've givin up...just move on dude.

Fight ehh? Who are you fighting exactly mate? Barbs? Inactives? Relics?
I've never had any - how do you call it - personal beef with you either, but you'd better show more respect to the relics and left overs of your enemies, cause if they were not present, your post would be 100% ironic...

If not for GOH and the ex-GOH players that refused to join FOE or CHAOS, the south part of this world (I'm talking about my whereabouts only) would be the DEFINITION of Huggles. Like it or not, that's the truth.

Michael Wittman

hey dou and stell, good to hear from you guys again.

DeletedUser

Fight ehh? Who are you fighting exactly mate? Barbs? Inactives? Relics?

You dont even kno me, yeah maybe recently ive been clearing an inactive in my area, but barbs? HAHA NO. 10% pops is all. When i was in B2B all i did was fight war after war, My ODA Matches people with 5-6 million points. so who the hell are you to say that>? And i just came back from a 4 month leave of watching my father almost die so sorry if my "stats" dont look to great. As for what you said...your wrong we still got the wild wild north to deal with. The "great GOH" is gone. "the best fighters in the world" fellapart when TheFOE came in and cleaned house. At least geoffhollis and torontorocko can still stick around and give up a good fight

Enough said, go back to the hole you crawled out of.

DeletedUser

You dont even kno me, yeah maybe recently ive been clearing an inactive in my area, but barbs? HAHA NO. 10% pops is all. When i was in B2B all i did was fight war after war, My ODA Matches people with 5-6 million points. so who the hell are you to say that>? And i just came back from a 4 month leave of watching my father almost die so sorry if my "stats" dont look to great. As for what you said...your wrong we still got the wild wild north to deal with. The "great GOH" is gone. "the best fighters in the world" fellapart when TheFOE came in and cleaned house. At least geoffhollis and torontorocko can still stick around and give up a good fight

Enough said, go back to the hole you crawled out of.

Whatever you say mate, but bare in mind 2 things:

a. I was reffering to the whole FOE, CHAOS and sidekicks, not only you personaly. I hope your father gets better soon.

b. Obviously you don't know anything about me either. Toronto has been inactive for over a month now... so yeah, he is putting up a great fight for some standards...

I'm going back to my hole now.

DeletedUser

o...well i feel like a jackass. I am sorry. And someone has been playing his account lol.

And thank you for the comment about my father. He had open heart surgery. I am sorry Don this is why i try not to get involved in forum BS.

ishkintar

lol.. its like i savour every word of each post because i know these kinds can only happen once in a full moon..lol..:lol:

i miss the discussions from declarations to stats.. sheesh.. dead forum..:icon_sad: *gay* haha...