Elections??

stellro

And as for you stellro, never had any personal beef with you or nothing but dam dude goh is gone you've givin up...just move on dude.

Hang on - last time I looked GOH is still a top 10 tribe!!!!! :icon_cool:

And your only ranked 40ish places above me and that was only recently - prior to that I doubled you in size and dare say I've added to this world far more than a majority - be it for good or bad at least when I was involved it made for an interesting / stimulating / argumentative / fun forum.....like ish stated - what do you have to talk about now????

When was the last time there was any form of declaration / stats / propaganda on this world??? - Stig must be going stir crazy without weekly stats to post!!! :icon_wink:

The only real war now is one of attrition caused by the leaders of Chaos & Foe and as I still have an account and a substantial number of villages I'm in for the long haul - eh Dou :icon_wink:

Wittman - me and Dou never went away pal - just perhaps we have another guise :icon_idea:

Michael Wittman

awesome stell! dont worry, we are in for the long haul as well :p

patrox

stellro, i wish we could take this world back about a year :( When we all thought we where right etc etc, all the cunning trickery and propaganda :) It was fun to have you on the other side, as much as i disliked your propaganda etc at the time :/

stellro

stellro, i wish we could take this world back about a year :( When we all thought we where right etc etc, all the cunning trickery and propaganda :) It was fun to have you on the other side, as much as i disliked your propaganda etc at the time :/

I hear you matey :icon_wink:

We said it at the time and now it has come to pass - the single most detrimental thing to happen to this world was the FOE / Chaos alliance - and the fact it still exists now despite there being really no-one else to fight surely make you question your leaders intentions for its members fun in this world.

As Blade was trying to suggest - my cares for this world are minimal but I would like to think the end of this world is brought about through war and not through people quitting through boredom and leaders bean counting the number of active players left - with thanks going to those at the tops of these tribes having a good friendship and to hell with the rest of you as we are still having fun attitude.....

In short - I'd rather going out fighting to justify 2 - 3 years of sleepless nights and arguments with the missus opposed to just thinking - oh thats it - I guess I best get some new passtime (Modern Warfare 2 & Fifa on XBox are mine now and it wouldnt take a brain surgeon to guess my gamer tag :)) Ultimately I'm happy how my time and tribe will be remembered and look back with a smile - just make sure at the end of your time you don't question what was it all for!!??

DeletedUser

None of w14s people have won a seat in senate, whats the matter?

DeletedUser

lol well said....and on a side note...wheres my comic relief warper!

DeletedUser

We're actually too busy PLAYING the game as opposed to talking about playing it. :icon_rolleyes:

That has no reason for you not to contest or altleast vote in elections, so mark your vote soon...

DeletedUser33250

That has no reason for you not to contest or altleast vote in elections, so mark your vote soon...

No :icon_eek:

Don't you understand we don't like the egos on these forums, w47, for example, is riddled with idiots who believe themselves better then other purely because they're keyboard warriors.

DeletedUser

No :icon_eek:

Don't you understand we don't like the egos on these forums, w47, for example, is riddled with idiots who believe themselves better then other purely because they're keyboard warriors.

Uhh.. your forums are haalf ded any ways, better you vote and make a difference.

Michael Wittman

hey stell, my gamertag is joyousparsival, i lent out my game but feel free to send a friend request. i wanted parsival but someone already had it lol

DeletedUser

okay,.. I´m kind of curious.. what senate is kanu talking about ? *L*

DeletedUser

who cares for presidents. I´ll kill you regardless of title! :eek:)