Elephants declares war on Ego!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

joeschmoe or whatever, we dont want spies from ego!!! we'll beat you guys regardless we want spies to look at our next victims. thanks for the interest though

DeletedUser

Please post the reports of you pointlessly losing you spears. I love seeing dumbasses :)

DeletedUser

no i do have 10 kids on support after a whole week of getting wasted..... :icon_redface:

and icky whatcha ma thingy rejected my offer of spying on ego. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

i dont got the bills man, 100 prem points euqivalizes my life savings

DeletedUser

People can't take a joke nowadays, eh? Seriously, lighten up. It is a computer game and we are teh jokesterz.

DeletedUser

on december 18, 1966 dr. seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" airs for 1st time on CBS. in commemoration elephants has a couple of public announcements.

theyre so annoying so we're declaring war on them,

more importantly, we are looking for spies to spymanship for our tribe on other tribes so we can win so if youre interested. we'll send you resources and youll be happy and cool because your a spy. dont do it for the money or for the rush of ba (even though its not that ba) that flows through your veins when you do it, do it for the honor.

thank you and merry day

Stats please :icon_biggrin:
O w8 theres no nobles :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

clearly everyone is intimidated, cant say i blame you

let me put it this way, if we were a a football player we'd be wes welker

small in size but dominant, which is what we are in case you arent comprehending our glory

pwnyslaystation

The only football metaphor that came to my mind thinking of you was "If you were a football team, you'd be the Detroit Lions."

Nauzhror

/me yawns.

I declare the elephants as my personal farms. Tis all they're good for.

Status
Not open for further replies.