Elephants declares war on Ego!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

on december 18, 1966 dr. seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" airs for 1st time on CBS. in commemoration elephants has a couple of public announcements.

theyre so annoying so we're declaring war on them,

more importantly, we are looking for spies to spymanship for our tribe on other tribes so we can win so if youre interested. we'll send you resources and youll be happy and cool because your a spy. dont do it for the money or for the rush of ba (even though its not that ba) that flows through your veins when you do it, do it for the honor.

thank you and merry day

Bolded the best part of your post.

greenmonsta

on december 18, 1966 dr. seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" airs for 1st time on CBS. in commemoration elephants has a couple of public announcements.

theyre so annoying so we're declaring war on them,

more importantly, we are looking for spies to spymanship for our tribe on other tribes so we can win so if youre interested. we'll send you resources and youll be happy and cool because your a spy. dont do it for the money or for the rush of ba (even though its not that ba) that flows through your veins when you do it, do it for the honor.

thank you and merry day

Fail attempt at copying iP.

DeletedUser

this is such a waste of time thread, this world needs to hurry up and get to the nobling then the fun can start

DeletedUser

The only football metaphor that came to my mind thinking of you was "If you were a football team, you'd be the Detroit Lions."

Lulz very true.

Welker is good but he is only going to be as good as hit quarterback.

See we are like Brett Favre most of us have gone into retirement but since we are so good we come back.

DeletedUser

Fail attempt at copying iP.

dont know much of this "iP" other than that they had a ton of members and were still terrible

and welker is not only as good as his qb, his route running is top notch. obviously brady helps but a check down guy who always finds the seams in a defense play after play is practically nonexistent in todays nfl

DeletedUser19041

dont know much of this "iP" other than that they had a ton of members and were still terrible

and welker is not only as good as his qb, his route running is top notch. obviously brady helps but a check down guy who always finds the seams in a defense play after play is practically nonexistent in todays nfl

You must be the most stupid player i've ever seen. That's all for now folks.

DeletedUser

You must be the most stupid player i've ever seen. That's all for now folks.

ill rephrase, i know quite a bit about iP. i love edgey, great guy, good leader, player, etc. but did they really do anything? duh no. to say they underachieved is an understatement granted they had an ok memberlist with quite a few members.

as far as welker goes, not sure how that doesnt make sense.

having the name hellfire makes you pretty dumb to begin with, cool name not aha

DeletedUser19041

ill rephrase, i know quite a bit about iP. i love edgey, great guy, good leader, player, etc. but did they really do anything? duh no. to say they underachieved is an understatement granted they had an ok memberlist with quite a few members.

as far as welker goes, not sure how that doesnt make sense.

having the name hellfire makes you pretty dumb to begin with, cool name not aha

I don't think we're on the same page here? Are you talking about W21 or W32?

Ohh and Icky Thump is a horrible name and a one pathetic song.

DeletedUser

amazing,animal,conceptual,elephant,funny,mountain-2945f63e10aed209cde2e5e26a27f437_h.jpg

Consider me impressed o_O
I wish there was one of them big enough for my desktop background...

DeletedUser

I don't think we're on the same page here? Are you talking about W21 or W32?

Ohh and Icky Thump is a horrible name and a one pathetic song.

im talkin 21, i dont know anything about w32

the name is more in reference to the album

DeletedUser

if seven nation army is your favorite, you probably havent bothered to listen beyond what the radio plays

DeletedUser

but regardless music is personal preference so your still a good kid dont get too down on yourself. the name needs work though, hellfire comes off as irate and demonic if you know what i mean jellybean

DeletedUser

but regardless music is personal preference so your still a good kid dont get too down on yourself. the name needs work though, hellfire comes off as irate and demonic if you know what i mean jellybean

i thought hellfire comes off as something kind of kinky and sexy... :icon_redface:

& hot and sweaty...

Status
Not open for further replies.