ELF + E.T.C. Family

DeletedUser97175

Am I missing something here? I clearly make a farm and they invite the player into their tribe, I mail a report over to prove the farm, and they declare war to fight for a refugee, is this what happens these days on new worlds? lol think I might stick to world 22 and retire once we mop up and close the world. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol your PnP is Shocking in its lack of imagination not to mention the FACT that the player has been in this tribe since day dot, yes it merged into E.T.C. but still the same tribe. I have seen the messages you are throwing about such as:

http://en53.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=9100322
the1ant on 24.01. at 23:52
MASSIVE mistake bud, obviously dont realise im part of [ally]Motive[/ally], good luck.

the1ant on 24.01. at 23:54
Cant believe your homing a refugee, ill message a friend in [ally]IPoNu[/ally] also to get this in their forums, I clearly have a farm which I made BEFORE he joined you.

the1ant today at 00:21
Ive posted in the main W53 forums aswell as mailed [ally]Motive[/ally], care to view my thread? im also going to mail the majority of your tribe to advise your a noob who is homing a refugee, hopefully they will see sense and leave you, I will noble you, promise :)

Man stop your crying and realise this is a war game and your whining is enough alone to warrant every tribe declaring on you not to mention you launched on one of our own now we launch on you (its how the game is played) Hopefully [ally]Motive[/ally] and [ally]IPoNu[/ally] will see this pitiful "my friends will get you" play and realise you are gonna be way more trouble than you are worth!

Now stop whining to the general community that you have found yourself in a war and play the game.

DeletedUser

Ive never heard of either tribe :O

The reason you havent heard of us is simply because we dont go running around looking for real tribes to protect us when we find ourselves in conflict.

DeletedUser97175

Spud, the dude is not worthy of a war at the end of the day, I cleared his village when he was tribeless, therefore i see him as a refugee, I mailed my reports over to get him kicked and end the matter, thats how we run XXXX on W22 and pretty much every1 else does the same, I was not to know you where merging (cause your a bunch of mass recruiters with 100 players next door to each other).

He has 400 spears and a level 3 wall at 1200 :ram:

DeletedUser97175

I also remember you from The Dark Lords on 23, disappointed at your step down.

DeletedUser

I also remember you from The Dark Lords on 23, disappointed at your step down.

Lol I dont remember you, funny that.

Stop running to the forums with this stuff it isnt smart, it isnt an epic war that will interest people it isnt a war of two much talked about tribes its a tiff between 3 low level incognito tribes, No-one cares, seriously.

bugcommander

Eh cool this kinda stuff happens all the time doesnt really deserve its own thread but you just gave me somewhere to post so thank you

DeletedUser

assessment of the starter post considering this was, for all intents and purposes, a war thread's pnp: -10/10
secondly, it takes a minimum of THREE DAYS REPORTS to prove someone is your farm, and by your own words, you only sent ONE report--FAIL
THE ONLY THING HALF DECENT about your starting post is your siggy :p

DeletedUser

secondly, it takes a minimum of THREE DAYS REPORTS to prove someone is your farm, and by your own words, you only sent ONE report--FAIL

That's a new one. Who came up with that "rule" then?

DeletedUser

Lol your PnP is Shocking in its lack of imagination not to mention the FACT that the player has been in this tribe since day dot, yes it merged into E.T.C. but still the same tribe. I have seen the messages you are throwing about such as:

the1ant on 24.01. at 23:52
MASSIVE mistake bud, obviously dont realise im part of [ally]Motive[/ally], good luck.

Man stop your crying and realise this is a war game and your whining is enough alone to warrant every tribe declaring on you not to mention you launched on one of our own now we launch on you (its how the game is played) Hopefully [ally]Motive[/ally] and [ally]IPoNu[/ally] will see this pitiful "my friends will get you" play and realise you are gonna be way more trouble than you are worth!

Now stop whining to the general community that you have found yourself in a war and play the game.

Oh great, another kid who's ego is through the roof because he thinks he's part of ELITE tribe... Jesus christ leave stuff like that out of your posts, it makes you look arrogant and gives your tribe a bad name.

ELF is getting to become a thorn in my side as well, but you don't see me going "OH HAI IM IN STATIC WE WILL PWN JOO"

No cuz thats just stupid. This stuff isn't even worth a thread. The1Ant you have failed at discrediting anyone.

DeletedUser

That's a new one. Who came up with that "rule" then?
It has been used on worlds 36, 37, 42 and 44 as far as I know, since those were the worlds I learned that on, especially on world 44

DeletedUser

It has been used on worlds 36, 37, 42 and 44 as far as I know, since those were the worlds I learned that on, especially on world 44

As far as I'm concerned as soon as I clear a village it's my farm. I doubt you will find many who will say different.