ELF + E.T.C. Family

DeletedUser

'tis somewhat a lame thread, but I thought not letting in someone elses food was... Common courtesy. Or does that just count for the big guns.

And what ever tribe Mark is in, is going to be nooby :lol:

DeletedUser97175

'tis somewhat a lame thread, but I thought not letting in someone elses food was... Common courtesy. Or does that just count for the big guns.

Agreed mate, I cleared the village fairly when the player was TRIBELESS, out of courtesy I mailed the leader with a report and asked for him to be kicked, they repond by declaring war, thread is pointless so we will end it here, thanks for inputs, however as people say, thread is lame and im over it already.

Please archive.

DeletedUser

Firstly,you can kiss my white,pale,untanned ass.

Secondly,only practising start-up for when I join w55....

DeletedUser

That's a new one. Who came up with that "rule" then?

Ah leave her alone Sum! You big bully you, and on a second note you hitting 55 with us? Thirdly why no admin colours?

So many questions its horrid really

DeletedUser

Don't listen to PNE and THFC... they're total nubs...

/me hides

shakeyshowdown

Them mails are so funny, its like you cant fight your own battles. Its like that kid with the big bad brother, ill get my borther on to you.

LOL its pretty funny, could have put more effort in the thread though

DeletedUser

What happened?

Not as big a call for Family guy life style advisors as you had hoped?

:icon_biggrin:

Lets just say picking through peoples waste ie soiled nappies,needles etc was regularly making me ill...

I know a jobs a job but even I have my limits...

Oh and alternate shifts (earlies one week-7am-3pm,then lates-2pm-10pm the next) was really getting to me and naffing up my body clock...Prefer a set shift..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firstly,you can kiss my white,pale,untanned ass.

Secondly,only practising start-up for when I join w55....

Ha! I wouldn't kiss your face, do you think i'd kiss you... Actually, I might... Can't get any more worse than the face :icon_razz:

Don't listen to PNE and THFC... they're total nubs...

/me hides

/agreed :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ha! I wouldn't kiss your face, do you think i'd kiss you... Actually, I might... Can't get any more worse than the face :icon_razz:

Both aren't as bad as that ginger crap on your head :lol:

/agreed :icon_biggrin:

And you taught me how to play-I just follow your noobish ways :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hmm, a player threatened me saying that PME and THFC were going to rim me when i sent out my restart mails :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmm, a player threatened me saying that PME and THFC were going to rim me when i sent out my restart mails :lol:
Lies. Me and P"N"E are cuddlers and barb nibblers. I am not really on this world.

DeletedUser

Just deleted w53 anyway Chris...Rim seems to be filling out so slow I was always landing close to 4 or 5k villages...:icon_eek:

slinkiestwizard

Am I missing something here? I clearly make a farm and they invite the player into their tribe, I mail a report over to prove the farm, and they declare war to fight for a refugee, is this what happens these days on new worlds? lol think I might stick to world 22 and retire once we mop up and close the world.

Ok so i tried to get into this but dont see either tribe listed am i missing something here or is this a slap fight?

i searched the names posted here they must be aliases nothing came up , any way good luck with your pom pom session