Elite Tactical Force Wants You!

DeletedUser

Hi my name is mr.sniper and I have started a new tribe called Elite Tactical Force. We also have a brother tribe called Elite Tactical Force 2. We accept anyone who is looking to have fun, needs support(but cannot be a refugee) and is looking to improve their gameplay through the advice we are so happily to share. We will be offering prizes at some point such as headsets so we can all communicate on ventrillo at some point. Prizes will be awarded based on player's points, army, and ability to support others. As you can see our number one priority is to have fun and if someone gets a free headset for playing a game then it will help out the tribe. So the bottom line if you are having trouble or just wanting to have some fun we have a place for you in Elite Tactical Force!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please tell us more about these prizes. If there's a pinata involved I think you'll have a winner.

DeletedUser

There will be headsets, cash prizes, and other game accessories once everything is set up and we have a good bit of members in the tribe. Let me know if you would like to join us.

DeletedUser

send me teh invite! but I'll join under one condition, you give me duke privs.

DeletedUser

You got it under one rule. You be baron for one month to prove to me you are loyal and are not going to disban the tribe. Once a month is completed we will be huge, elite, and I will give you duke priv. Guaranteed you have my word.

DeletedUser

well why are you looking for people only over 200k points -_- and not looking for players in your own area.

DeletedUser

Because I came up with the idea to start an elite tribe hence the name Elite Tactical Force :)

DeletedUser

Hey bro do you have windows live messenger we can chat on there and get everything squared away?

DeletedUser

The elite use alll the tools necessary to get their job accomplished....What do you suggest I use almighty one......not.

opilop

The elite use alll the tools necessary to get their job accomplished....What do you suggest I use almighty one......not.

how the hell you don't understand they're just fooling around with you? it's clear that you're a deep noob and have no clue how to play this game so please save yourself of the embarrassement and GTFO of the public forums until you learn stuff about the game :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

how the hell you don't understand they're just fooling around with you? it's clear that you're a deep noob and have no clue how to play this game so please save yourself of the embarrassement and GTFO of the public forums until you learn stuff about the game :icon_confused:

qft

ps mr sniper... stop making threads, if your going to reruit make 1 thread and keep to it. multiple threads stating the same thing make u seem more noobish.

DeletedUser

Mr.sniper,

im a n00b myself but i find you n00bish too.
Your are tiny, and you are bribing players to join your tribe.

You recruit players over 200,000 points, why does that mean your tribe is elite?
It just shows you want as many points as possible.

I like the part about you giving prizes etc.
But it is a bit sad that you will buy prizes for your members, which will be BIg yes, but not necessarily good.

I wish you the best of luck.:icon_razz:

Edit: You are WAY too intot his game, just chill and have fun, its not about world domination, its about having fun and pwning other nubs...

This is what i mean by too INTO the game: http://www.tribalwars.net/redir.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapp4.websitetonight.com%2Fprojects%2F1%2F2%2F6%2F8%2F1268098%2Fuploads%2F195119.wmv

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Partypooper :(