Elite tribe K43/44

letrotsa

Hello I am an experienced player from various worlds. I am an aggressive player looking for a tribe with active, experienced and aggressive players. I have a different name in the game so communication will have to be here on the forums.

DeletedUser

How bout insted of beeing lazy and posting it here i have some advice. 1 go to tribalwars. 2 hit log in.3 type in your user name and password.4. look for a tribe in you area IG.5 Write a letter to htier recruiter(Something wayyyyy better then this).6 if you can join(Doubt it) you get a sucky-amazing tribe.

letrotsa

Great advice really appreciate it! But I think step number 3 would come before step number 2, or is that just me?

DeletedUser

If your expierenced/good enough apply to Marvel, they're the best around there, though it's very unlikely you will be accepted

letrotsa

I looked at them and came to the same conclusions. Are you part of their hierarchy? I was thinking I might as well give PEPSI a shot. I have nothing to lose really.

Oh and rydon98. Yes I am fully aware I could have logged into my account and look at tribes that way, but I wanted to see if there were any tribes on the forums first.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

haha good tribes hardly use the fourms. the fourms are used my trolls and noobs.

DeletedUser

haha good tribes hardly use the fourms. the fourms are used my trolls and noobs.

This is a recruitment and applying to tribes thread. He has every right to post. Please stop trying to ridicule his efforts.

DeletedUser

No I'm not heirarchy, for recruitment I believe you mail teh.hulk

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
letrotsa your forum join date puts you around world 13 or so why do give few more details.

letrotsa

I'll give more details in-game, but that is inaccurate all those worlds were closed all the way up to world 23

Last edited:

letrotsa

Okay I'll let everyone know you said that.

Dr.Fate, busamad, and Karmaeffect. According to rydon here you all suck [imitating a journalist, takes out a pad of note paper and a pencil] How do you feel about that?

DeletedUser

If your expierenced/good enough apply to Marvel, they're the best around there, though it's very unlikely you will be accepted

Yes Marvel are the best in this area....
But very difficult to get in Marvel.....
So your best choice would be PEPSI.....
Or you could apply to Marvel you have nothing to lose.

letrotsa

Thanks for the advice (especially you rydon98 I'll never forget you[wink]), but now I have made my decision

DeletedUser

Dr.Fate, busamad, and Karmaeffect. According to rydon here you all suck [imitating a journalist, takes out a pad of note paper and a pencil] How do you feel about that?

Haha, rydon is in rank 225 tribe and has 158 points, The leaders of Apathy, just about all members of marvel, and most of the best players in various worlds post in externals....but yeah we suck ;)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'll give more details in-game, but that is inaccurate all those worlds were closed all the way up to world 23

Whatever too much trouble for me to deal with stuff in game.

I guess joining Marvel or some other dream tribe is the option:)

DeletedUser

n00b. But staying off topic you could always apply to Funk! We would love you in our tribe. :icon_biggrin: