ello ello

gn0me

Just popped in to have a look after a long time away, and blow me down, no THE, BD or Decide!!!
BH F all the way in the top half, along with RAM Loen and Phoenix in the bottom, all not nobling... is this the calm before the worldwide storm? :)

DeletedUser79042

gn0me if you have an account, post it here and Cham will get you for your post :lol:

DeletedUser79042

Ask RAM if DECIDE is invisible or not

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 191
Side 2: 45
Difference: 146

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,820,644
Side 2: 421,245
Difference: 1,399,399

chart

They look quite visible to me. Maybe you are just blind :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

RAM seem active enough to me fighting their war,

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 784
Side 2: 1,240
Difference: 456

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,385,654
Side 2: 11,511,415
Difference: 4,125,761

chart

DeletedUser70594

and Who said that RAM has gone inactive? may be some of you, but not ALL :p

DeletedUser

Ask Phoenix's Western front if RAM are invisible :icon_cool:

DeletedUser79042

Shipley. I was referring to gn0me's lack of vision that hindered him from seeing Decide.

As for the RAM Phoenx stats in this thread... Well, your roleplaying in the so called by you boresome and bashed pnp is evident. Keep it up. I do not mind. But I will respond at all times as you have realised.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm just posting them so you and ChamichA give some props to RAM .. to show you're both impartial and not biased on the forums :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79042

I'm just posting them so you and ChamichA

Amazing. You post RAM stats at whatever thread seems fit for you to do so, not giving a damn about the threads title and possible scope. And then you come up and accuse us for creating a boresome pnp...

Your roleplaying in this RAM PR represantation you undertook, makes no sense. Or does it? And it will be in a grey cover?

DeletedUser

Amazing. You post RAM stats at whatever thread seems fit for you to do so, not giving a damn about the threads title and possible scope. And then you come up and accuse us for creating a boresome pnp...

The threads title was "ello ello" and the subject matter was the way the world has changed since the OP had quit, he specifically mentioned RAM by name amongst the other remaining tribes. He said RAM LoEN and Phoenix were not nobling, I showed him stats to prove that two of those tribes were. Do you even the thread before you type this nonsense? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79042

Do you even the thread before you type this nonsense?
Your agony to reply to my posts is evident. You even skip words... I must be doing a good job with you afterall... Too bad you "are not playing". Or are you? Decloak shipley! You will only receive 2000 nukes when you do. (the first week :lol:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I apologise if my English is not perfect, it is my third language, I'm doing my best.
However, if the only rebuttal you have is to make fun of my non-fluency in English and to completely ignore the point that I was actually on topic despite your inaccurate accusation that I was not - I guess you had no real substance to your argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Apology accepted. You are not perfect afterall :icon_smile: I knew that :lol:

Too bad you "are not playing". Or are you? Decloak shipley! You will only receive 2000 nukes when you do. (the first week :lol:)
I did not see any answer to that comment...
Having difficulties coming up with the truth? How unexpected... :lol: Still I care less. Since you declare a non player, what exactly is your political role when representing RAM? Or are you just waiting for your chance to re-lead a tribe? You know, be their leader once again.

And just as a clarification, RAM does have some very capable and growing players. Almost none of them though are within my range and area of ops (apart from 1 I think). The rest are simply poorly sitted inactives or zombie accounts.

DeletedUser

Amazing. You post RAM stats at whatever thread seems fit for you to do so, not giving a damn about the threads title and possible scope.

The threads title was "ello ello" and the subject matter was the way the world has changed since the OP had quit, he specifically mentioned RAM by name amongst the other remaining tribes. He said RAM LoEN and Phoenix were not nobling, I showed him stats to prove that two of those tribes were.

1-0

You keep asking about me playing, I keep giving the same answer, it gets tiresome after a while, a little like your pnp: aimless and without logic and reasoning. :lol: Also might I add, whether Jake (pilot) or myself are playing an account is NOTHING to do with the threads title or possible scope. So you are actually fighting against your own argument. This is too easy, I miss Pajuno (and Phoenix guys) and Badlapje, they used to at least give me a challenge on here. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

lol..still wondering why RAM players doesn't post on Pnp often? r2d3, check ur posts and posts of other BH players and u will understand..even phoenx players doesn't post much..we rather talk over skype..

DeletedUser79042

lol..still wondering why RAM players doesn't post on Pnp often? r2d3, check ur posts and posts of other BH players and u will understand..even phoenx players doesn't post much..we rather talk over skype..
I see nothing fallible in my posts. All I see is a RAM spokesman (shipley) pretending to be an alleged non player, coming to the pnp to convince us he actually does not play. I also see alot of inactivity from RAM - apart from the standard sitter behaviours I came across in K57. That is all actually...
Anyway, I will play shipley's role. Ok he does not play. I will make sure his "pilot" will :axemen:

Last edited: