ello ello

DeletedUser

lol..still wondering why RAM players doesn't post on Pnp often? r2d3, check ur posts and posts of other BH players and u will understand..even phoenx players doesn't post much..we rather talk over skype..

my skype is lost every two weeks until i get my ipod or laptop back:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

i head over to my ex family where they hold my laptop(i bought mind you) hostage... they have a ton of my things they wont let me get but its whatever though

DeletedUser

1-0

You keep asking about me playing, I keep giving the same answer, it gets tiresome after a while, a little like your pnp: aimless and without logic and reasoning. :lol: Also might I add, whether Jake (pilot) or myself are playing an account is NOTHING to do with the threads title or possible scope. So you are actually fighting against your own argument. This is too easy, I miss Pajuno (and Phoenix guys) and Badlapje, they used to at least give me a challenge on here. :icon_cool:

A challenge at what??? Are you proclaiming yourself King of the PnP?? What are the parameters for this title and how do you consider yourself better then everyone else. Did you win a trophy at it?

[SPOIL]
internet%2Btrolls.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

I will answer the only question in your post worth a response.

I meant a challenge in terms of debate, someone who can hold up an argument against leaving me massive gaps to tear the said argument to shreds. All the other ramblings about titles and kings are just silly although I suspect that was the angle you were intending.

DeletedUser

I will answer the only question in your post worth a response.

I meant a challenge in terms of debate, someone who can hold up an argument against leaving me massive gaps to tear the said argument to shreds. All the other ramblings about titles and kings are just silly although I suspect that was the angle you were intending.

80% of the crap posted on these forums can be tore apart including what you post as well. There is no skill in what you are proclaiming, climb down off your ladder pal, you are no better then anyone else here.

DeletedUser

I disagree with your post 50 calibre but I can respect the underlying argument. I don't believe we are all equals when it comes to pnp. Some people are more and less capable than others at debating on the forums. I don't however think that 80% of what I post can be ripped apart, but equally I am not claiming I am infallable.

I do agree however that there is a lot of "crap" on the forums. Unfortunately, discussing pressing issues intelligently has made way for mudslinging. People seem to think posting five times to call someone a "noob" is notch higher that articulately proving somebody wrong in debate. I find this a shame and more importantly I blame this for the decline of these forums.

That's why I highlighted two former in game enemies of mine, despite our differences I could respect their strengths as well as their weaknesses.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1-0
So you are actually fighting against your own argument. This is too easy, I miss Pajuno (and Phoenix guys) and Badlapje, they used to at least give me a challenge on here. :icon_cool:

heh. its not too exciting these days, and im just patiently waiting for our situation to progress as i have planned all these months. unfortunately, currently you own the upper hand due to the inactives we had on our fronts with you guys. Its not much ground to stand upon in any pnp argument, when you can just produce your ugly stats. :icon_biggrin:

At the same time, the only response i have, (valid or not, tho im sure it will be more evidently valid in a few months) is that we are cutting thru your meat shields as you also planned long ago. *shrug*

that merry go round is not fun nor entertaining, and the lines have been drawn in the sand for many many months now. I have no need to further my cause, as now its basically down to ingame.

i suppose i could poke you for being one of the dirtiest dukes of w30 history, but that merry go round blew out its ball bearings years ago now. :lol:

As for 50 cal and robot, they are not doing the pnp much justice. While shipley is no where near the "pnp champ", (that used to be the Mouth of the South) he is indeed one of the few people with actual debating skills left in pnp. Its just that your nitpicking is not producing what shipley is referring too, and i shall now name "solid pnp"...

Robot, you are entertaining to me always, as your humor just strikes my funny bone right most of the time.... But you need to produce something viable soon or else shipley will just disappear again. I wouldnt mind finding a solid, entertaining debate somewhere in the w30 pnp... as i only dabble these days. :icon_redface:

pajuno out.

Ps. the days of fun rage fueled posts are over. its the dreadful grinding out of ingame that is killing the enthusiasm and excitement in pnp. Where is brown noser these days?? :p

DeletedUser

:p dont forget toe kissers paj;)

and the all mighty back scratchers

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you have obviously not been around the w30 pnp long enough, Smurks. your response flat out tells me that you dont know who Brown Noser is... while he may no longer be around, he is still always worth a mention...

You proved to me you are further a liar, and that your boasts of conquests and pnp knowledge is virtually nil.

Bye smurks, please stop taking my posts and turning the threads into offtopica. Its killing the pnp and what we are trying to revive. (noob)

DeletedUser79042

smurks, either at least use spoilers to that last post of yours. And it is not also my idea of a good pnp chat.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

For those of you that don't know, Brown Nose was a former T-W-C (RAM) player that left the game over a year ago, but he was quite witty and very useful on the pnp. He used to have many a heated discussion with Pajuno. :icon_cool:

varden7676

For those of you that don't know, Brown Nose was a former T-W-C (RAM) player that left the game over a year ago, but he was quite witty and very useful on the pnp. He used to have many a heated discussion with Pajuno. :icon_cool:

See smurks, there are some educated people around here....

irockurworld

80% of the crap posted on these forums can be tore apart including what you post as well. There is no skill in what you are proclaiming, climb down off your ladder pal, you are no better then anyone else here.

He has never said he was better then anyone else and a lot of your posts 50 Calibre are 80% bull.I know you from another world i used to play if you are the same player i am thinking about.You need to stop post dribble like this Cal and get on with propper PNP.