ello ello

DeletedUser71844

Ello! Ello! How the heck are you doing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you have obviously not been around the w30 pnp long enough, Smurks. your response flat out tells me that you dont know who Brown Noser is... while he may no longer be around, he is still always worth a mention...

You proved to me you are further a liar, and that your boasts of conquests and pnp knowledge is virtually nil.

Bye smurks, please stop taking my posts and turning the threads into offtopica. Its killing the pnp and what we are trying to revive. (noob)

i do not really care:p plain and simple this is for my own fun and i could care less about mods nor you and anyone else here

r2: no i wont use spoilers

vard: get a clue

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He has never said he was better then anyone else and a lot of your posts 50 Calibre are 80% bull.I know you from another world i used to play if you are the same player i am thinking about.You need to stop post dribble like this Cal and get on with propper PNP.

Let's see how correct you are. I have only used the 50 Calibre name on 2 worlds, w30 being one of them. Now let's see if you can name the other, you only get one guess and if wrong then everyone will know.:icon_cool:

oh and btw, he did proclaim himself better then others so go back and reread his post before you begin to defend him.

DeletedUser

look at most of the people in WWW *WWW* DRIVE and all these small tribes:p yeah im sure hes better then most of world 30's population because about 300/ 1000 are in big tribes and im sure we are all better then the 700 others

DeletedUser

I didn't proclaim I was better than most, but I am. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My in game strengths and weaknesses are not the subject of discussion. Although I find it amusing how various members of BH are telling me I am or am not playing whenever the argument suits them to do so. Maybe you shoud make your mind up and stick to it. Thanks for coming, next!

DeletedUser

My in game strengths and weaknesses are not the subject of discussion. Although I find it amusing how various members of BH are telling me I am or am not playing whenever the argument suits them to do so. Maybe you shoud make your mind up and stick to it. Thanks for coming, next!

So posting "Thanks for coming, next" makes you some kind of PnP star?? It really just makes you look like a......
[SPOIL]
scary_clown-3059.png
[/SPOIL]

and your debating skills seem a little....
[SPOIL]
WEAK.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Is this the best you have to offer? Is that all you have in your locker?

You can't poke holes in any of my points so you focus on my sign off, and even that is responded to with a geeky image in a spoiler.

I'm sorry if you don't like my approach, but frankly you guy keep lining up for pot shots at me and you have zero substance to your words and I get impatient waiting for a good rebuttal and all I get is that. If you have have to stray off topic to change the direction and flow of a debate, it shows you don't have the minerals to tow the line.

DeletedUser

Is this the best you have to offer? Is that all you have in your locker?

You can't poke holes in any of my points so you focus on my sign off, and even that is responded to with a geeky image in a spoiler.

I'm sorry if you don't like my approach, but frankly you guy keep lining up for pot shots at me and you have zero substance to your words and I get impatient waiting for a good rebuttal and all I get is that. If you have have to stray off topic to change the direction and flow of a debate, it shows you don't have the minerals to tow the line.

What is really comical is the fact that you think we were in some kind of debate about something. What points exactly are you referring to??? What substance do you speak of?? What is the foundation of anything you have posted within the last 4 posts. It all has been crap flung back and forth between ourselves and you sit here and pretend its a debate and you won. You see you speak about others and yet you get caught up in it just as easily and then act like you won. Won what because we have had no debate. LOL

varden7676

ok? Who's ass has ram kissed? and whose asses have you kissed vard?

I never kiss asses, I am my own person and do what I feel like, always have and always will.

yep, too bad you aint one.

Not sorry to say I actually am.

DeletedUser79042

Although I find it amusing how various members of BH are telling me I am or am not playing whenever the argument suits them to do so.

"Various"? "Telling you"? wow...

I care less if you play or not actually. You seem to be trolling just fine :icon_smile: