~ELT~ Family Declares War on MYTH

DeletedUser

We As a Family in ~ELT~ have came to a desision that MYTH has been around for too long as a small tribe and that they shall be destroyed by means of War

Let this be a Warning that your time has come MYTH and this shall be the Rock YOU perish on. I wee chris as War Commander as Declaring WAR on MYTH from NOW until they are at the RIM. So All i can say on behalf of the ~ELT~ family is good luck MYTH and if any ony our nice we MYTH freinds would like to join ~ELT~ just leave me a mail and i will get back to you

good luck

wee chris
War Commander

DeletedUser

no it is them that will need the luck but thank you anyway

DeletedUser

was there any need to tell us, well have fun with it
id laugh if you lose

DeletedUser

ull have fun with what

DeletedUser

ull have fun with what

He meant "well have fun with it" not "we'll" and you see this is why I try to keep good grammar whilst writing in the forums. Avoids confusion. If only I could make sence with what I say tho.

DeletedUser

He meant "well have fun with it" not "we'll" and you see this is why I try to keep good grammar whilst writing in the forums. Avoids confusion. If only I could make sence with what I say tho.

Who are you the grammar police?

And doesn't "ull" translate to "you'll" which translates to "you will"? So umm...shut up? :)

GL i guess :S

DeletedUser

I thought ELT was preparing to war us!? Such a let down guys...

DeletedUser

Who are you the grammar police?

And doesn't "ull" translate to "you'll" which translates to "you will"? So umm...shut up? :)

GL i guess :S

ull does translate into you'll, which is an abbreviation for you will. So umm...shut up? :)

Good luck ELT! :D

DeletedUser

I wish i could see things from your point of view, sadly i can't get that far up your ass.

Go away? He's right, ELT doesn't need luck being 8 times MYTHs size. From what I can see you don't look to great to be honest. 1.5mil ODA and 450k points :|

Anyway, this isn't really war is it, MYTH have around 5mill points ELT F have 42 million >_>

Last edited by a moderator: