~ELT~ Family Declares War on MYTH

DeletedUser54677

Methinks morale will have something to do with the outcome of this 'war'.

Caleb1996

Ok, that was pointless. I officially need 1 minute of my life back.

Caleb1996

I mean myth isnt exactly strong. If you get just a few good players you could take them all out within a few weeks. Lol I hope muth fights back and takes a whole bunch of vills.

DeletedUser

I hope they win. I think it's kind of weak on ELTs part to declare on a tribe 8 times as small. If they ahve any skill probably ELTs top player (if he wasn't inactive) could take them out single handedly. Just chuck each player 1000 fakes or so and they will soon quit/leave

Caleb1996

I think xp should just gobble elt up. they are spread to thin and xp could take them easy.

DeletedUser

I wee chris as War Commander as Declaring WAR on MYTH from NOW until they are at the RIM.

a good part o myth are on the rim...

and honestly, I would call it expansion, and they probably don't have any forum peeps, so you better give them a mail

b1rock

why there is hardly any of them actually near ELT myth are spread out alot they stand no chance

DeletedUser

Was this thread really necessary?
I would hardly call a Noob Famliy Tribe vs. A Tiny Tribe a war, more like expansion.

At the end of the day
Noob Family vs. Tiny Tribe is like a war between pidgeons and a statue.
The pidgeons can poop all over the statue and it can't do it anything about it.
At the end of the day however, theyre still a big group of dumb ugly birds the rest of the world will kill.

DeletedUser

lol.

Side 1:
Tribes: MYTH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~ELT~ ~ELT2~ ~ELT3~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 20
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,339
Side 2: 158,650
Difference: 149,311

image.php

XenoBlade147

Ive never heard of any of these tribes o_O Are you guys even listed on the dominance map lol.

DeletedUser

Xeno, don't be mean. Its nice to see some new people posting. The forums aren't just for top 1-5 tribes and whoever they may be warring. The whole point of pnp is announicing plans to the world, no matter how big all small this may be it eventually will have effect on some people. Yet all these tribes just get ridiculed as 'noobs'. Not very fair imo. But feel free to flame at me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Xeno, don't be mean. Its nice to see some new people posting. The forums aren't just for top 1-5 tribes and whoever they may be warring. The whole point of pnp is announicing plans to the world, no matter how big all small this may be it eventually will have effect on some people. Yet all these tribes just get ridiculed as 'noobs'. Not very fair imo. But feel free to flame at me :icon_rolleyes:

You took the words right out of my mouth, BB. I'm glad to see people other than the usual suspects here declaring war and such. I'm sure it is, was and will be fun for them, and I'm glad to have had this declaration here.

Well done ~ELT~. Good luck to both tribes and have fun.

DeletedUser

We As a Family in ~ELT~ have came to a desision that MYTH has been around for too long as a small tribe and that they shall be destroyed by means of War

Let this be a Warning that your time has come MYTH and this shall be the Rock YOU perish on. I wee chris as War Commander as Declaring WAR on MYTH from NOW until they are at the RIM. So All i can say on behalf of the ~ELT~ family is good luck MYTH and if any ony our nice we MYTH freinds would like to join ~ELT~ just leave me a mail and i will get back to you

good luck

wee chris
War Commander
yo mate youcud have made this more better or asked me wat else to put in m8 lol:p