End game settings

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Now we are stopped from starting a new casual world from an existing casual world..... its a new thing.... and it sucks big time. The life of the sole-owned casual player has ended and there wasn't even a funeral.

The co-played profiles now rule in all the worlds. Long live the life of shared premium and make believe shared glory.

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I consider this to be extremely damaging
Considering that when all restrictions drop ,a casual world becomes a normal one it should also have the option to go to the casual world available when those restrictions drop

This should have been voted

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I consider this to be extremely damaging
Considering that when all restrictions drop ,a casual world becomes a normal one it should also have the option to go to the casual world available when those restrictions drop

This should have been voted
It is extremely damaging to the very casual style of players as they no longer have a long term home to play in. It is actually a death strike to them. Somehow this fact is overlooked for the sake of pleasing the glory hunters. Because the glory hunters are now prowling in casual worlds a vote won't even help, because they are the majority. Now they want to rule the roost in the normal world and then also shift to the casual world and bully the poor casual players all over again. They know that it would not be an option if the casual players can simply move on to a new casual world. They want the opportunity to get rewarded for their participation in a casual world, with vulnerable targets, and I actually can't understand why they even want to be participating in a casual world in the first place. But so be it. Just be aware of the dead end to a shift to casual world.

Last edited:

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Now we are stopped from starting a new casual world from an existing casual world..... its a new thing.... and it sucks big time. The life of the sole-owned casual player has ended and there wasn't even a funeral.

The co-played profiles now rule in all the worlds. Long live the life of shared premium and make believe shared glory.

I'm not co played - and I play from a phone!
Preparation of your village before transfer is key - not too early when its not built enough - and not too late.

Once you have a good start - its up to you, your choices and effort you put in

There will always be the expert premium players taking advantages of the settings regardless of worlds - same with co accounts.

Evil Omen

Reaction score
It is extremely damaging to the very casual style of players as they no longer have a long term home to play in. It is actually a death strike to them. Somehow this fact is overlooked for the sake of pleasing the glory hunters. Because the glory hunters are now prowling in casual worlds a vote won't even help, because they are the majority. Now they want to rule the roost in the normal world and then also shift to the casual world and bully the poor casual players all over again. They know that it would not be an option if the casual players can simply move on to a new casual world. They want the opportunity to get rewarded for their participation in a casual world, with vulnerable targets, and I actually can't understand why they even want to be participating in a casual world in the first place. But so be it. Just be aware of the dead end to a shift to casual world.

Because of the world "Casual" - Some don't have the time or the co-players to handle a regular world and want something more laid back. Casual is for everybody to play. Yes Casual 11 is an older world and it's pretty much locked up in terms of who's capable of getting the win but with that being said, there will surely be a casual 12 for you to join in the near future.

Having said that, it's a great place for newbies to learn the functions and mechanics of the game to prepare them for future worlds. It is called tribal wars after all..

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am on Casual11. There simply are not enough barbarian villages opening up on Casual11 to maintain growth. The bigger players are simply stacking the new barbs so that the smaller guys can't get into them. I think a good rule for casual worlds will be that players can only defend tribal owned villages and thus cannot stack barbs. And new barbs should appear daily.

Deleted User - 848983838

I am on Casual11. There simply are not enough barbarian villages opening up on Casual11 to maintain growth. The bigger players are simply stacking the new barbs so that the smaller guys can't get into them. I think a good rule for casual worlds will be that players can only defend tribal owned villages and thus cannot stack barbs. And new barbs should appear daily.

sounds like you really suck at this game

Deleted User - 848983838

figured casual would have submissive end game settings

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes - domination in the endgame.

At a certain point - some will be nobbled out with no restart!

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sounds like you really suck at this game
I've never really wanted not to shine at this game as I honestly don't have the time to play 24/7. And I have absolutely no ambition of sharing the glory of a win with multiple other owners as a co-owner profile. I was always hoping that the spirit of a casual world would remain casual in nature. But the changes have made it into a strange starting real world with dominance being the ultimate goal. I still cannot figure out why anyone would actually even want to win a casual game....but I guess they do exist.

Deleted User - 848983838

I've never really wanted not to shine at this game as I honestly don't have the time to play 24/7. And I have absolutely no ambition of sharing the glory of a win with multiple other owners as a co-owner profile. I was always hoping that the spirit of a casual world would remain casual in nature. But the changes have made it into a strange starting real world with dominance being the ultimate goal. I still cannot figure out why anyone would actually even want to win a casual game....but I guess they do exist.

Sounds like cities skylines is more your style.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I happened to be a loyal player in the game and we had places where casual play was not a problem. Or should I say was at least made possible and even encouraged. But that was taken away from us by the new rules with silly changes locking us into even casual worlds. But don't worry... my premium that I paid for over the years will soon be finished and then.... you won't have to worry about my opinion anymore.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And then you changed the rules and now we cannot migrate from one casual world to the next. Oh well...we spend less then in return and look how long my premium is lasting now... justice.