End game settings

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Victory requirementsPerson with the highest score at the end of the round

Ok this has all changed since opening this thread.

I still don't quite understand the need for a winner on the casual worlds... but even after 30 years I don't understand my wife... nor my life in general...LOL

I am still begging for TW to please open a new world for the guys to move to from an old casual world. Don't force us to drop into a crazy active world where the serious players are already having wars.

I don't want to go to Casual 7 from Casual 5.

At least allow us to opt for a restart on the new casual world when it opens and then let us hang in limbo till then. Like a pre-registration option.

Then we can wait for our transfers to open when casual 8 opens... (some time in Feb 2020 I believe)

Last edited:

TheHowling

Long term they will change setting to normal world where anyone can attack anyone.

Its not going to happen for ages though

DeletedUser4587

They haven't clarified a lot of the condition of the world, the winning conditions being one of them.

Considering the intention of the world, being a place where people just intend to screw around and learn the game, they probably don't intend for people to to seek to win the world.

With the 120% point attack barrier, the coins you bring to the world and whatnot do not matter much. You can noble barbs faster, but that's about it... you can't really impact another player's ability to screw around much.

That being said, I do think that coins/packets should be reset to zero when the world is joined. I might even say that a village should be a preset template with a decent amount of points (IE ~4.5k with an acad) to level the playing field. Being able to carry over your village points and coins is a pretty large advantage for larger players who were rimmed over players who were rimmed at startup.

All in all, I would say don't worry about it... it's the casual world... who cares?

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
They haven't clarified a lot of the condition of the world, the winning conditions being one of them.

All in all, I would say don't worry about it... it's the casual world... who cares?

I do agree.... but there are actually people who request smaller player to terrorize others.... so they can abandon the world and then they can get the barb villages.....for themselves. I guess its a damn good strategy if you think your gonna win one day...LOL

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its unfair to expect a winner.... a guy who drops in here with 3000 coins may feel like a winner....but then that is wonderful...He is playing here with us and deserves to be a winner....I love the players here.... they are keeping my favorite game alive. Replacement drugs are to damn expensive.

damothelegend

For th record, I started the game with 6 coins. The rest I have worked for.

DeletedUser

For th record, I started the game with 6 coins. The rest I have worked for.

You are doing so well because you farm so much. Anyone that farms as much as you do will have a bunch of coins as well. When i farm i get at least 30 coins the day that i farm(that is only for like 3-5 hours on and off).

TheHowling

hehe

I was just messing about with a single village when I got here with ZERO coins and half a village rofl...

DeletedUser104661

hehe

I was just messing about with a single village when I got here with ZERO coins and half a village rofl...

& look at you now! top 5 player in world right now lol, from the bottom to top. from nothing to everything.

stuff out of a movie :)

damothelegend

lol. I farm for between 150 and 300 coins a day depends on my mood.

DeletedUser

lol. I farm for between 150 and 300 coins a day depends on my mood.

I don't have that kind of time. But you also do have more villages to farm from and i only farm from my offensive villages. I am also heavily defense. :D

WBB

DeletedUser101547

I would have loved to have started with my coins from w56, but alas I started with ZERO. :-(

DeletedUser104070

I really wanna play this world so i can be with other people like me :D

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yip this world will have no winner... and rightfully so.... its a casual world for goodness sake. Who cares who wins a war game where the best farmer wins? LOL.

Last edited:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anyone have any updates on endgame settings or is it still a never ending world?

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry question was answered under another topic:

W.B.B. 2013-03-21 02:22:18

Will you ever make it so that this world you can attack anyone in the world. Or will it always be the same settings that they are on now, and how does one win this world or will there not be a winner because you don't want this world to ever close?

WBB
Pressbutton 2013-03-21 09:51:12
Hello W.B.B.,

The casual world settings will not change. It is for those players who want a slower, and less agressive game where they can play and build, and not *have* to fight to survive all the time - hence it is called the casual world.

Sincerely,

Pressbutton
Tribalwars Support

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W.B.B. 2013-03-21 02:22:18
Will you ever make it so that this world you can attack anyone in the world. Or will it always be the same settings that they are on now, and how does one win this world or will there not be a winner because you don't want this world to ever close?

WBB
Pressbutton 2013-03-21 09:51:12
Hello W.B.B.,

The casual world settings will not change. It is for those players who want a slower, and less agressive game where they can play and build, and not *have* to fight to survive all the time - hence it is called the casual world.

Sincerely,

Pressbutton
Tribalwars Support

And then a few years on they changed their minds....LOL. Now casual worlds eventually become agressive worlds. Im still not actually sure why. I guess some of the co-owned profiles wont play a world where there is no incentive to a win. Not everyone can play TW without wanting to win TW I guess.

Still wish they can at least delay the elimination phase of Cas 6 to tie up to a start of Casual 8. Make it a huge advertising campaign....announce the good news.... "players of Cas 6. On the date that attack limits open you can preregister for Cas 8 which will start the same day day . This means your account on Cas 6 will be deleted and you will be playing on the new world with the items you can transfer. Good luck and have fun on the new casual world". How cool will that be.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Please allow us on Cas5 to join a premade list for casual8 instead of forcing us to join casual7. How long can we leave a restart option open? Seems like it will only be in Feb 2020.

Last edited: