End Game

DeletedUser

He nobled 250 barbs yes... he also has 61,64 Million ODA compared to 21,32 Million

About 1 Million point difference and 40,32 Million ODA difference?

DeletedUser

1 ruthless44 84,51 Mio.

But you don't count because you were a maniac =p

bluedragon4

He nobled 250 barbs yes... he also has 61,64 Million ODA compared to 21,32 Million

About 1 Million point difference and 40,32 Million ODA difference?
im just pointing out that conspik is laughing at jamie for getting so many free villages, while he himself has nobled more free ones than jamie.

but yes conspik has a very nice ODA :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I see what you mean, I would say that the nukes conspik has used for his tribe make up for the fact he has taken villages for free, after all I don't think he has that much of a border with dvader does he?

DeletedUser

Ill be the first to admit these stats are not too impressive. But it shows Im fighting and not JUST taking free villages.

Im sure you guys in Vader know better than anybody that dvader caps are getting harder and harder to come by lol.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Conspikuous

Side 2:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 13
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 364,262
Side 2: 110,880
Difference: 253,382

chart

valk

That's.... not what I said at all. Was more of a comment on inactivity, a problem it seems everyone is sharing , except for XVI.

I was pointing out the bit where you said "How bad are you in off"

Deleted User - 4669627

Must be a sign to you of how bad your tribe must be doing if its not only needing support from [V] to keep going

list of tribes DVADER allied with JUST to fight little old ~*S*~

Elm, tried but it did not work
Gv
DV
/afk
REDOCT
TTE, tried but it did not work
XVI, tried when LOADED merged and we first shared a border, did not work

if there is a crown for rim-hugging, you win hands down, likely across every world

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

It's funny since I only got the account a mere 2 weeks ago and missed the last week due to issues at home.

But things will change my friend, therefore you can't judge what has been done in the past.

so LH is the new JR and the old JR has quit?
if that is the case, what role does Jr still play, or does he just talk with me on skype cuz he is bored out of his mind?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so LH is the new JR and the old JR has quit?
if that is the case, what role does Jr still play, or does he just talk with me on skype cuz he is bored out of his mind?

The JR account is co-played by myself and someone else now. JR no longer is playing this account but may be doing something else. Perhaps during your talks, you may be able to get it out of him what he is doing, but I wont tell you.

DVADER allied with XVI just to hit you? We have been allies with XVI since a long time before you even started your little rim account kid, let alone before the formation of your tribe of useless noobs.

Deleted User - 4669627

DVADER allied with XVI just to hit you? We have been allies with XVI since a long time before you even started your little rim account kid, let alone before the formation of your tribe of useless noobs.

xvi you were allied with before our war and it was that alliance that led our brief skirmish

as for my mates being worthless noobs, why on earth did you recruit every single one of them? why would you insult them, your tribemates, in the x's?

i am not sure replacing Jr was any improvement, lmao, and Lord knows conspikuos was only stating the obvious when he mentioned how worthless Jr was

you sat an account to fight your own mates, i rimmed that account, now you get frustrated and insult your own mates?

i know DVADER has a lot of respectable mates, why are they represented by people like LH and JR?

Deleted User - 4669627

check out our profile LH, YOU are now our official recruiter

DeletedUser

I have no idea what you are talking about Shahyd, as I was gone for 6 months. Only been back a short time, so what you are talking about means absolutely nothing to me nor do I even care what a rodent like you, who is a plague on this and every other world you are on, has to say.

And I haven't recruited anyone. Who even said I am a Duke? Or had any privileges at all?

Deleted User - 4669627

if you hold no poisition in DVADER, good for them, but don't feel bad, you are still MY personal recruiter :)

DeletedUser

What position I hold means nothing. Nor will it be displayed in a public forum to anyone.

You guys need a recruiter? Seriously? Awesome. I might actually be able to get you some members with potential and ability instead of the lack thereof that you currently have.

RagePBJ

Wait I'm confused. Why did shahyd just try to bring ~S~ into a DVADER/WUKE conversation?
Let it go dude. Let. It. Go.