End Game

DeletedUser

Well that would be telling wouldnt it, The pressure is easing and we shall return with a vengeance ;)

The only way that I could imagine that the pressure has eased would be that you have built a barb buffer near XVI (ruthless, JMH barbs etc), or are utilising meatshields Ni/LFAH or even the Justicar account. All of which are delaying the envitable.

All I can say is that it is my view that [V]s problems are significant and mounting, it is going to take a huge effort to resolve them. I think at this stage everyone will be more than impressed if you are able to salvage a respectable tribe out of that shamble within a month.

DeletedUser

Calling one of the most war-proven tribes on this world a shambles is a bit rich even with the current situation.

DeletedUser

War-Proven?

Please provide an example of one large scale war you have had the endurance to finish off.

XVI still there, Wuke still there, SANG still there, Numpt still there.

Have I forgotten anyone here?

DeletedUser

are utilising meatshields Ni/LFAH

the stooge im confused here? ive posted in another area in this forum about dvaders seeming lack of understanding of anything in world 36 outside of the south zone, but being allies with xvi, surely even you know lfah was alliessssssssss with xvi? this attitude shown to members of an allied tribe, should show many your outright disdain for any other tribe outside your own, even allied tribes. its ether that, or you flat have no idea what is going on in 36 and should stop embarrassing your tribe here. but at least go back to your more informed members before posting, not even knowing allied tribes on your own side seems to be fairly bad. and if knowing, any allied to your faction should read closely your true thoughts about them. ether way, your post places bad light on your tribe.

DeletedUser

davidga, your posts are the most uninformed, pointless posts in this thread. Have you any knowledge of anything outside of your clusters? Everything that Stooge said is correct, so stop talking. Where are these proven wars?

DeletedUser

really? then your tring to tell people here xvi and lfah where not allies?

DeletedUser

Actually we have a very good idea of what is going on around the world. I think we have a better knowledge of [V] then you realise.

I reiterate my point, when has [V] proven itself in a war outside of a couple of successful Ops?

You seemed to avoid answering this question, so I rest my case.

Well and truly aware that XVI and LFAH were allies, can you honestly deny that you attempted to divide that alliance to utilise the LFAH members as a meatshield of sorts. In the end your attempted merge with them virtually failed, looks like you have gained about 10 accounts, some of which are inactive. SPITE has formed out of the former LFAH members with the sense not to join your tribe. I think time will tell that this manouver was an utter failure.

Again at what point have we ever denied LFAH and XVI were allies, seems you pulled this out of your backside, much like the nonsense you distributed to try and divide XVI and Dvader.

DeletedUser

utilising meatshields Ni/LFAH

then why did you use this term lfah? lfah was a tribe, not a few individuals and as far as lfah went they where fully for xvi during this war. until treating in the same respect in which you yourself just did. every player this late in the game is decent, with at least some respect, not meatshields as you put it. though seems thats how you viewed them, and their game play. but in your post, you referred to lfah, which has never been allied with [v] in any way during the war. they fought well as a tribe, and did much for the game play here on 36.

but on to your point, not to me but another so i guess ill answer it. can i bill u the time?
[v] has been in many wars during its time in 36. from eg, bob, fte, shadow, lfah and others. more before that as after. they where in a war with wuke(and last i saw thats long over). dice, [v] members where in a short war with which ended in their disbanding. as i sure u well know.

dvader itself has been in wars as well. some large some small. in my time here, dvader has been in one large one(wuke) which is still ongoing itself.

i fail to see your point in the asking. theres few tribes that at this point in the game have not been in some sort of war. if u wish though i guess some wuke or xvi player can mention theirs, those tribes left today are here for one reason. they all won these(i believe that should be pretty plain). they have all been parts of some war, be it large or small.

or is this post here also a jab at others on 36? are only dvaders wars worth remembering or thought of as important? maybe it is as you needed to ask a list of them.

DeletedUser

The point he has made, and the point you are consistantly missing, is that the tribes [V] has warred are still in existance. The majority of the tribes are still around. So for a war-proven tribe, you haven't won many wars instead opting for terms of surrender and truces. That's the point. And that's not what a war-proven tribe in the world is.

You mention DVADER not being in any big wars. I beg to differ. PAWNS was a top 5 tribe, where are they now? Disbanded. They lost and admitted defeat to DVADER, we took the players who participated for them with skills or effort and ate the rest. I could list a lot more wars that are done and dusted now where DVADER has been victorious and the other tribe is no longer around. Can you do the same with [V]?

No you can't.

DeletedUser

There you go David, confirmation you are clueless, for that I thank you.

XVI and Wuke have seen multiple real wars, and succeeded, I am not arguing that point.

As for Dvader wars of note, I suppose the most significant of which was <<Evil>> a fairly significant war which shaped hte south of the server for the next 6 months. Pawns I suppose you could consider as a pretty significant war. ~V~ was another.

As for other top 20 tribes we have beaten in a military sense (and I would have forgotten some here)

RIS
Mafia
TRI
TRI~2~
Gv
ELM
BC
REDOCT (not really worth a mention, still former top 20)

Tribes that are on the out (however still exist)

Taint
~*S*~

And then there are the wars which we could consider as currently active (taint can be considered as fitting in this category as well)

Wuke
Ni

Of which we are winning everyone of these current wars for the last 3 months. I would not bother making this point, as it is largely history, but what can I say, you provoked me.

Furthermore Dice never fought [V], dice fought PnP which was a composition of Wuke and [V]

If you are going to call other people ignorant or clueless perhaps you should do some research. For the moment I suggest you bury your head in the sand for your tribes benefit lest you again reveal how lost you really are.

DeletedUser

all you did stooge, was post dvaders own wars, both large and small, some larger in dvaders mind then other. one, evil, which most here agree was primary an active war, though dvader played a small part. though i must say they seem to think they destroyed single handedly. or so you put it yourself.

as for dice, i did not say [v] warred. i said [v] members warred. please read things carefully, this might be your large problem in posting.

as for winning all 3 wars:

Side 1:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 597
Side 2: 493
Difference: 104

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,350,227
Side 2: 4,280,169
Difference: 1,070,058

chart

as this war has been going on longer then 3 months forever is the best tw stats can do :p
though i will say these stats do not show booted members loses, so its hard to judge from them the true overall loses.

i do know you think you run this forum, as only a handful of people come here these days(is the mod even still here lol) but posting a list of wars by dvader doesnt show im clueless. as i did not bother posting your wars. however in your boosts please stick with facts that people know, or remember. if you had posted dvader destroying evil months ago the laughing from the forum would have drove you to never have returned. i know its hard as you have had months ether listening to yourself or a few tribe members posting, but from time to time others pop in. i see why now it seems fewer and fewer do with these type posting. who has the time to read foolishness.

DeletedUser

Again how clueless you are is shown.

Active was not involved in the Evil war. Dice however took the majority of the credit for that war, again that is history and is not an adequate representation of all the parties involved. Where you pulled Active from in regards to that war, I will never know.

Again I suggest you do some research before coming back on here.

And of course I only posted Dvader wars, as I was highlighting the number of major wars we have been in, far more than just wuke alone. If you want an attempted rundown of all the major wars W36 has had, and I will attempt to run those off the top of my head from the start of the server, chronological order (I am going to miss a heap here no doubt, criticise me on the details if you wish lol)

[spoil]Active Vs Scum (which was basically just propaganda and farming)
Chaos Vs Jedi (nMe..N@me disbands jedi via hacking account)
~W.D~ Vs Active (remains one of actives few victories)
Active Vs PTT
Dvader Vs ~V~ begins
Evil Vs TWL
Dice and Dvader Vs Evil
Wick and Nuke (wuke merge results)
XVI steamrolls the rim (forgetting a couple of tribe names here Rot etc)
Active Vs Wuke ([V] steps in for short period of time, Wuke wins)
[V] sitting on their tooshie for a number of months
Active Vs XVI skirmish (active loses)
Dvader Vs Pawns
Dice Vs Wuke
Dvader Vs TRI (~*S*~ war follows) (minor wars on the world scale)
Active merges with Dice (goes inactive)
Wuke merges with [V] becomes PnP
Dvader merges Dice war begins with PnP
PnP divides in two
Unkown Vs -V-
Active returns to take out celebreus
Unknown disbands (LFAH formed)
Active tries to take on XVI again (loses again)
[V] merges with Active, gets early gains then Active goes inactive
[/spoil]

Missing a bit out east, IH, Nl, Gunz etc but they did not shape the world as much in my opinion, same with the wars out west for us, fun fights but not really significant to the server. No doubt I am missing huge patches in my recollection here, David if you want to show some form of knowledge and add to this without a ill concieved incorrect comment feel free.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
There you go David, confirmation you are clueless, for that I thank you.

XVI and Wuke have seen multiple real wars, and succeeded, I am not arguing that point.

As for Dvader wars of note, I suppose the most significant of which was <<Evil>> a fairly significant war which shaped hte south of the server for the next 6 months. Pawns I suppose you could consider as a pretty significant war. ~V~ was another.

As for other top 20 tribes we have beaten in a military sense (and I would have forgotten some here)

RIS
Mafia
TRI
TRI~2~
Gv
ELM
BC
REDOCT (not really worth a mention, still former top 20)

Tribes that are on the out (however still exist)

Taint
~*S*~

And then there are the wars which we could consider as currently active (taint can be considered as fitting in this category as well)

Wuke
Ni

Of which we are winning everyone of these current wars for the last 3 months. I would not bother making this point, as it is largely history, but what can I say, you provoked me.

Furthermore Dice never fought [V], dice fought PnP which was a composition of Wuke and [V]

If you are going to call other people ignorant or clueless perhaps you should do some research. For the moment I suggest you bury your head in the sand for your tribes benefit lest you again reveal how lost you really are.
[/spoil]

I'll just comment on what I do know;

-REDOCT was never really beaten because almost all the members moved to ELM

-ELM was never really beaten because it disbanded before it ever received incomings because of internal issues

Gv was half beaten, I say this because by the time we were attacked 3 of our original 7 players were active and only 2 of those spoke to each other. One of the two that spoke got bored of all the messing around and couldn't be bothered to defend his account properly. I have explained why I left the game already. And of course the one that never spoke to anyone had obviously decided to save his own behind and decided to do nothing for anyone else in Gv

DeletedUser

Thats a pretty good list stoooge. Id have to say Im impressed. but of course all those tribes had their little wars before and obviously succeeded. But also on this list are little batlles that really couldnt be considered a major war, so how do we classify what constitutes a major war vs a minor one? Im mean, during the active/wuke war, (V) did more damage to wuke than active.

I think On the wuke vs, dice one you missed the fact that Wuke won and dice conceded, thats why they joined vader. Wuke members did all the fighting when we beat dice, even though the merge was still happening with [v], Dvader took in the few good dice members and hence the start of the war between PnP and vader. The PnP split had nothing to do with Vader. The same wookies who Beat Dice are now fighting vader.

Have we asked for support? yes, send more

Have we gotten much? Not really There are couple of people who hook us up some but overall V is concentrating elsewhere.

NI stacked very few villages.

The wookie D is well known enough by now.

Our allies have been well to us but the D you guys are hitting is wookie D and always has been.

Little exception here or there, but I doubt NI or V is gonna find too many reports of their support getting hit.

Now, lol, size doesnt matter, hahhahahahahahaha

Size,size, Its not wookies "Whining" about size. They are just reminding everybody of how "HUGE" and how "AWESOME" you guys are compared to all of us noobs in wuke who dont know how to successfully recruit our enemy.

Gosh You gotta love history.
I could keep going but this is long enough

ancient mariner

Size,size, Its not wookies "Whining" about size. They are just reminding everybody of how "HUGE" and how "AWESOME" you guys are compared to all of us noobs in wuke who dont know how to successfully recruit our enemy.

Size whiners again showing it off , but at least this time they did accepted that they are noobs in war and leadership :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Size whiners again showing it off , but at least this time they did accepted that they are noobs in war and leadership :icon_razz:

Gosid sthu,your a turd and you've always been a turd, your the one person left on this forum who is just a utter cockroach, You creep the shiz out the w36'ers, Go away you little spoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

learn sarcasm, its kind of like this:

-You are so awesome, I mean wow your just the greatest TW player ever! how can I be like you?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

ancient mariner

Gosid sthu,your a turd and you've always been a turd, your the one person left on this forum who is just a utter cockroach, You creep the shiz out the w36'ers, Go away you little spoon.
Cant leave w36 till V/wuke gets destroy.And i found new frieds and they are more then my haters so i wont be leaving :D
If you want me to shut up then you too shut up.
And for your utter love to me stewy i would surely give V its due punch in some time in future

learn sarcasm, its kind of like this:

-You are so awesome, I mean wow your just the greatest TW player ever! how can I be like you?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!
Lanky my stats were much better then yours as i was rimmed atleast 6 months ago still they were better. :D