End Game

Deleted User - 4669627

Wait I'm confused. Why did shahyd just try to bring ~S~ into a DVADER/WUKE conversation?
Let it go dude. Let. It. Go.

actually, this is an end game discussion that Lord Haseo turned into a second DVADER/WUKE war thread, then criticized WUKE for getting support from exactly 1 ally, whilst knowing that you hugged SANG into attacking WUKE

maybe, he had no idea just HOW ridiculous his accusation was, considering all the hugging DVADER does, i mean, he did just get back, so i was bringing him up to speed by pointing out just how many allies DVADER used to fight a tribe much smaller than even WUKE

anyway, it being an end game discussion, incidentally, focused on inactivity, and i am skilled and active player still in this world (unlike Lanky), on the 15th ranked account, no less, i guess i had some crazy reason to think that, if i wrote something logical and relevant, unlike yourself, it might have a place here

Last edited by a moderator:

RagePBJ

actually, this is an end game discussion that Lord Haseo turned into a second DVADER/WUKE war thread, then criticized WUKE for getting support from exactly 1 ally, whilst knowing that you hugged SANG into attacking WUKE

maybe, he had no idea just HOW ridiculous his accusation was, considering all the hugging DVADER does, i mean, he did just get back, so i was bringing him up to speed by pointing out just how many allies DVADER used to fight a tribe much smaller than even WUKE

anyway, it being an end game discussion, incidentally, focused on inactivity, and i am skilled and active player still in this world (unlike Lanky), on the 15th ranked account, no less, i guess i had some crazy reason to think that, if i wrote something logical and relevant, unlike yourself, it might have a place here
Rank 15, nice! What was your rank before you got gifted a new account?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

Rank 15, nice! What was your rank before you got gifted a new account?

well, in all fairness, i helped make this account the 15th ranked account long before it was gifted to me, which, incidentally, is part of the reason why you kicked the original owner and tried to take his villages, thus encouraging him to gift the account to me

seems DVADER has a long history of recruiting for me, thanks btw, i kind of like this account

before i was gifted your account, i grew other people's accounts, not my own, which is likely why i had so many accounts to chose from when i was gifted this one

i have personally taken villages for a number of your mates, even if we only count DVADER, gifted more villages to many more of them, and cleared yet more villages for even more of them

in fact, i might have helped more of your mates grow than you have

maybe, you should just be thankful that i accepted a gifted account that was kicked from your tribe rather than an active DVADER account?

or is that what has you upset? are you frustrated that you recruited all of my mates yet did not get me?

don't feel bad, you got plenty of good recruits when you recruited my "noobs" as LH calls them, and you still have several more waiting in your academy

unless, of course, LH keeps accepting sits to fight them with and calling them noobs in the x's

Deleted User - 4669627

You have no evidence to support this, especially the last bit

1. skilled = i guess talk to anybody i have battled (there are plenty of them to talk to) who did not quit at the first incomings

2. active = in the past 3 weeks i took 88 villages from you, after helping rim your mates and another guy k's away

3. your absence from w36 = just tell me which account you are on and, once i've stored some packets, i will gladly rim you once more

Last edited by a moderator:

RagePBJ

What I don't get is why you go around the forums thinking people care about what you're saying. I don't know you, I don't care about you, and I don't want to hear your pointless arguments. Honestly, no one cares. You walk around acting like W36 is just waiting to hear your TW "life story." You are about as important as a dump I took last week, and I don't want you in my tribe.

DeletedUser

Lawl your so easy to mess with, one tiny comment and your off >.<

btw great job on taking 88 inactive villages =D and you seriously think I would let you know what account I was on if I had another one? I doubt you could rim me anyway now my exams are over

DeletedUser

Hold on, re-read the thread, and you will see it was Conspik that turned this into a DVADER vs WUKE thread when he tried posting my accounts previous stats against Wuke and it was responded against in turn. Therefore, you are once again wrong.

Firstly, the definition of the word accusation relates to an unproven statement. The statements I made were proven and accepted as truthful by Wuke leaders themselves therefore were facts. If you are going to make statements, atleast be correct. Once again, you are wrong.

We didn't use allies to fight S, they fought you because they didn't like your attitude on the boards. Hence also why no one really cares what you say on here because you are a waste of time, of which yours will come when things quiet down. Until such time, you can keep growing, will make it more enjoyable when you get demolished.

Don't you hate being wrong all the time Shahyd?

Deleted User - 4669627

Hold on, re-read the thread, and you will see it was Conspik that turned this into a DVADER vs WUKE thread when he tried posting my accounts previous stats against Wuke and it was responded against in turn. Therefore, you are once again wrong.

uh, re-read the thread yourself, it began with you accusing them of being a horrible tribe because they accepted support from a single ally
THEN conspik posted stats on you
therefore, you are once again completely out of touch

Firstly, the definition of the word accusation relates to an unproven statement. The statements I made were proven and accepted as truthful by Wuke leaders themselves therefore were facts. If you are going to make statements, atleast be correct. Once again, you are wrong.

you accused them of doing poorly, i believe their response was something to the effect of you are more than twice their size yet are still behind in the count

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 479
Side 2: 591
Difference: 112[/spoil]

Ouch!
Once again, you are wrong.

We didn't use allies to fight S, they fought you because they didn't like your attitude on the boards.

uh, you threatened ELM, yet they disbanded rather than fight us
uh, you promised invites to Gv (who could not work with anybody and i am the guy who gets rid of mates like that, so go figure they didn't like me, boo-freakin-hoo, you can see how tore up i am about it)
uh, you gave an NAP to Dv in return for attacking us
uh, MVVM thought "easy food" and was your ally already, but after 2 hours of fighting we never heard from him again
uh, /afk is your academy yet wanted an NAP with us

not only are the worst huggers the worldS have seen, you are the worst AT hugging

who you trying to convince?
i can prove every word, can you?

do you ever get tired of being a (is it okay to call somebody a moron in the x's?)?
do you ever speak without lying?

Deleted User - 4669627

if nobody has made Lord Haseo Duke of DVADER, would they kindly do so now?

DeletedUser

Wait... People quit because they have no job in your tribe Bobo?

Must be a sign to you of how bad your tribe must be doing if its not only needing support from [V] to keep going, but people quit for having too much time on their hands due to the lack of a job.

Once again, you missed the point of the post entirely, which considering you are thick-headed, isn't entirely out of character for you. It had nothing to do with them having V support but was regarding a comment BoboFatt made about members quitting because they had no job. When you can learn to read between the lines, please do so and then maybe you will understand everything.

As for the noble tally, being forever, blahb lah blah. During the start of the Wuke war, DVADER was fighting elsewhere. Since DVADER has had the ability to focus on WUKE "somewhat alone" the tide has changed and they aren't doing as well as they were when they were fighting half a dozen accounts. Perhaps you should look at the other things as well. Especially since when the war actually started, WUKE was PnP who matched DVADER roughly in size so they weren't smaller until they fell apart.

Therefore, once again, you are wrong. Trying to turn it around doesn't work mate.

As for the rest, I wasn't even here for the S issues so I can't entirely comment in full but I think you are exaggerating a fair bit. ;)

RagePBJ

I just think it's funny that the biggest nobody in W36 is trying to start arguments with everybody.

DeletedUser

I just think it's funny that the biggest nobody in W36 is trying to start arguments with everybody.

Rage, you should have specified you were referring to Shahyd, before he again misses the point and comes on here saying 'even your tribemates are flaming you' or something else silly.

As much as I love boring circular arguments, I think this has ran its course.

~*S*~ and that whole western thing was always a side-act, and since it has more or less concluded why do people think it is worthwhile bringing to centre stage. ~*S*~ legitimately lost the war, they were down on stats and their members left, does any more really need to be said on the issue (knowing shahyd he will say I am trying to avoid things here), In honesty i cannot recall or the details, nor do I care, nor does anyone else aside from Shahyd, at least that is largely the impression I get.

This drivel does keep the place active, but most of these rants are hardly worth reading.

If you want to criticise us find something relevant and current rather than repeatedly re-posting your view of the 'history' for that part of the world (it is as much your opinion as reality). If your point hasn't been made in the last dozen times you tried, then what makes you think it will catch on now.

I know you love the attention you get here (minimal though it is), however I am sure you can find a psych ward that will give you the attention you require.

I reiterate my point, no one really cares about your view of the history of that part of the map (though we have heard it so many times), please stop wasting peoples and your own time.

DeletedUser

And i got a lil bored and helped a lil bit too :0 x x x x

DeletedUser

So tell us about he XVI war Stewy. Lets liven these forums up again.

DeletedUser

Umm, We are trying to sort out inactives and theyre riding us like a fat chick at a college party?

DeletedUser

Well that would be telling wouldnt it, The pressure is easing and we shall return with a vengeance ;)