End Game

DeletedUser

That's so amazing!!! I am in awe of your skills!

Please tell me how many exams were you sitting whilst defending your account?

ancient mariner

The month i got rimmed (Jan 3 approx i deleted my account gosid that time i was having exams from 2 months (November 12-Jan 19)) My Semester so they were quiet important .

DeletedUser

So you actively chose to siphon away time from your exams to play an online game? You put those exams in jeopardy so you could what? Get beaten slower? Think about just how sad that is.

ancient mariner

Well stewy just few more days and keep that love reserved for meh.You certainly will change your words.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, what makes you think your sly hints fuss me?

Its inevitable my friend, You will learn that appearances can be deceiving soon enough.

Hanz3l

Sly hints? Hahahaha...

You gonna declare on Dvader Stewy? You sure you got authorization to do that? :p

Hanz3l

Its inevitable my friend, You will learn that appearances can be deceiving soon enough.

This part... :icon_biggrin: [V] has in a way stood on the sidelines... pretty much just supporting our enemies... Nice stacks in certain areas btw... kudos to you... Your comment tells me that the innocent like appearance yer tribe has had is about to fall.... Meaning instead of supporting our enemies you are gonna become one.... Am i hitting the nail right on target? If not please enlighten me...

DeletedUser

It was merely in relation to ancient goon's comment, If he has beef and wants to act on it thats his prerogative.

If you believe in the current situation of w36 that we are about to declare on dvader then i mistook you for a intelligent person friend.

Hanz3l

Im not your friend pal xD

Lol beef in a game.. i dont see any cows :p ok moving on...

Well buddy as a matter of fact seeing as how the craziests of things have happened in w36 yes it is a very possible step for [V]. Me intelligent? Nope... Im just a product of a clash of ideas... Seeing as how two of our members are apperantly already nuking each other in my opinion it is a very real scenario. Haseo or Power who will come out on top?

DeletedUser

He said he deleted so he could focus on his exams....

If you actually read it he deleted on January 3rd... His exams started in November. I applaud you for sticking up to your team mate but seriously next time be sure what you say is right.

Sly hints? Hahahaha...

You gonna declare on Dvader Stewy? You sure you got authorization to do that? :p

From all I see its the DVADER members insinuating [V] and DVADER go to war, got something to hide guys?

DeletedUser

I have no control over what one member decides to do to cause some fuss, hes a good friend but i disagree with what hes doing strongly.

Hanz3l

If you actually read it he deleted on January 3rd... His exams started in November. I applaud you for sticking up to your team mate but seriously next time be sure what you say is right.

From all I see its the DVADER members insinuating [V] and DVADER go to war, got something to hide guys?

Lol i wouldnt know when his exams start... for most its in the spring... Why the heck would i be checking a fellow teamates school schedule from an online game xD?

We arent insinuating anything Lanky.... Me im just trying to get the facts out... clear up a few things... know what I mean?

I have no control over what one member decides to do to cause some fuss, hes a good friend but i disagree with what hes doing strongly.

Ahh okiedokes... Steven is a good dood alright... But Haseo and anyone in Dvader come first :p Especially Valk... rim him :p

DeletedUser

Read his post... he said when his exams started... soz for owning

Hanz3l

Yep hence your rimming =] oh damn i did miss what he said xD so much for reading fast and perfect xD lmao i fail