End game

Jobetopia

How did that one end again? Was it not simply a forfeit from the worlds #1 tribe which then went on to make Grind, relatively quickly after the war began? Not a climatic war to me.

There were not actually that many Fusion players in Grind :) When Fusion split up some Members joined KGR, some joined Dino, some joined Spank and even DSL had a few. But a lot of players quit also. 4 or 5 months later KGR and Dino merged (so the respective Fusion players they had taken in went into Grind). At that time I think there were only a few Original Fusion players left - off the top of my head Yoni, Detroit, Catehill, Me, Skorp, Lioster and Darth Elmo - Upads I suppose, although she went over to KGR when Yoni and I caught her spying for them, so dont know we can really call her a Fusion Player - Possibly a few others but I cant remember off the top of my head. I was the only Fusion player on the Grind Council certainly - So nope - Grind was mostly KGR and Dino.

And it was the most climatic war I remember ;) (I supposes that ones always going to be a matter of perspective to which one you fought in).