End game

DeletedUser87372

No the super war was TLA V DSL. This is just the last one.

DeletedUser

No the super war was TLA V DSL. This is just the last one.

I'd have to agree with that.

It says a lot that my replacement player managed to take 200 villages in a single month from GRIND and didn't get one incoming back. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser87372

Nah, it was Fusion/Spank v the world :)

How did that one end again? Was it not simply a forfeit from the worlds #1 tribe which then went on to make Grind, relatively quickly after the war began? Not a climatic war to me.

DeletedUser

It still amazes me.. How you stack one tribe.. It's obvious everyone wants to be in the number 1 tribe so all the best players will go there, and you attack the less active, and weaker tribe and call it a super war..
TLA was never stacked we were the underrdog starting with fewer villages but we are a persistent bunch so please get you facts straight before posting.

DeletedUser

Detroit and sidewinder are having a war on barbs at present shards.If they even attacked back a little it would excite me.I just sent over 700 nukes at them and never even got 1 attack back and i know the players are active because i can see them nobling barbs in k78.lol.

You can run but you cant hide forever springs to mind.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yeh but mikey, after having an account which has just lost alot of villages and you alot of nobles. Thats how you have to regrow to join the fight ;)

and its not like im loosing to your tribe, detroitcanuck 5 total 2 lost +3 gain 174.326 oda 4.926.334 odd

DeletedUser

Well you better hurry up and grow faster than you are because the amount of red on your tribes tribal file your are not growing fast enough.You seem a decent person Kyle but when your getting gangabanged in the near future because all around you are either inactive quit of really dont care,you will think back and say why did i bother taking those barbs when i dont have troops too even support them and no one else really cares.The noose around Grinds neck is tightening fast.

If you want some love i still have 400 nukes too send,and im sure i can find another member to cover the other 274 of your villages.

DeletedUser

fire ahead, 400 nukes are eaasy to dodge and kill. just means ill re-organise my defense a bit more, ive grown the most on this week. Untill i stop nobling which mean ill stop and take some action :)

DeletedUser89005

I just sent over 700 nukes at them and never even got 1 attack back
700 nukes, you must be using sat accounts there mr.turtle (are you and district666 related..) either that or there really is only around 10 nukes with the rest being fakes..
tut tut mikey...

DeletedUser89005

mr sexy (saxon).. how the hell are ya... and better still hows tricks ingame.. i trust your still being thorn in TLAs side.. ;)

DeletedUser89005

glad to hear it buddy, was talking with lizzie earlier there, we both wish you luck and best wishes ya old fooker, not that ya need the luck part much..lol..

DeletedUser

700 nukes, you must be using sat accounts there mr.turtle (are you and district666 related..) either that or there really is only around 10 nukes with the rest being fakes..
tut tut mikey...
Do you see how many villages he has Bert? Of all the things to say that is the most unintelligent thing ever and Turtle I could have sworn turtles were ones who were mostly Defense.*sighs* I am really getting tired of the posting you do Bert and Saxon Blade at least thinks before he posts which I like, well I know you will post here again Bert since you are truly Mr.Enema since you keep having that spew from your mouth.

DeletedUser

tut tut mikey...

No Bert there all my own in fact some are from the villages you used too own before you quit.I aint a turtle,you used too turtle didnt you when you were catted by Jess and Simon,god those 2 loved catting you.:lol:

DeletedUser

No Bert there all my own in fact some are from the villages you used too own before you quit.I aint a turtle,you used too turtle didnt you when you were catted by Jess and Simon,god those 2 loved catting you.:lol:
Man, I swear if I could do that again, I would. That was heaps of fun :D