End Game

What will happen betwen clowns and hoodies?

• They will Hug it out!

• They will fight it out!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
D87AC732-289A-416E-A200-DBE06FDCE4ED.png

Interesting!!!
What will happen once only hoodie and clowns remain in the world?
Will they
HUG IT OUT!
Or..

Will they FIGHT IT OUT?
If…
They FIGHT IT OUT, who will win?

Let’s Discuss about it and cast your vote.

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No, the reason you all quit is because you were all trash players stop trying to fool yourself weirdo.
so trash yet you couldn't move beyond 2 villages in k56 until we quit lmao. imagine nuking us for 6 weeks straight and all you got to show for it was dead nukes every week. lmaoooo. sucks to suck.

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so trash yet you couldn't move beyond 2 villages in k56 until we quit lmao. imagine nuking us for 6 weeks straight and all you got to show for it was dead nukes every week. lmaoooo. sucks to suck.
Hwhqc7gg_400x400.jpg

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Maybe you need a map to refresh your memory, YOU were YELLOW +WHITE + RED, WE WERE SMALLER!!!! LOL you suck just face it kid. So much bigger in a no haul world with no outside support and you guys got wrecked holy shit I haven't seen someone choke this big of a lead since 28-3 Falcons.

tribes_world_points.png

Clink

Reaction score
Soooo... what makes you quit? Kek.gif

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe you need a map to refresh your memory, YOU were YELLOW +WHITE + RED, WE WERE SMALLER!!!! LOL you suck just face it kid. So much bigger in a no haul world with no outside support and you guys got wrecked holy shit I haven't seen someone choke this big of a lead since 28-3 Falcons.

tribes_world_points.png

didnt know i controlled all those villages and accounts and made the decisions for half the players when they lost to one op.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
didnt know i controlled all those villages and accounts and made the decisions for half the players when they lost to one op.

What difference did you make? This is literally while you are active you bleed villages like a dude named RageStyles you suck. INTERNAL + LOSE VILLAGES CALL THAT THE LUEUR LE LOI STRATEGY BOIS!!!!! L's for days.

336957effdd0314ab2a66d1c8836e097.png

53dcb3bc9a7808687568b1753c1bb081.png

3d8b682802b73387ba9abf115844cf5e.png

OH YOU ARE SO GOOD A NOTORIOUS VILLAGE BLEEDER EVEN BEFORE YOU QUIT LMAO