End is Near

AndyJc

Been a very long time since I last posted anything on here, does anyone even still use the Forums?

Just seen the maps for the first time in months and seems I'm all thats left between XXXX and dominance in every K. This virtually translates as XXXX total dominance as I've not played actively in months now.

Can I be the first to congratulate XXXX on their impending dominance of the entire map, its going to happen any day now and maybe sooner than even XXXX think it will. It was a good world for a long time, my favourite, but its been effectively over as a contest for a long long time now.
I may have had my differences with certain figures in the XXXX leadership but its clear the tribe with the best teamwork have won relatively easily in the end. Applause all round I think.

PS - Can't believe I actually made it almost to the end! Not as terrible as I thought (or maybe just shutting up meant everybody forgot I was here :p)

DeletedUser

Your congratulations are well received Andy, and thank you. I think you hit the nail on the head when you talk about teamwork, that indeed has been the key to our success. I take my hat off too for my fellow dukes in XXXX JonEdcap and thmorrison1218, master strategists.

DeletedUser

Good job XXXX!!!

Now wrap it up fast so I can start playing this addictive game again!