End of a Dawn: A Just. Statement

DeletedUser108493

I think TW should implement a limit of tribe changes in the near future. Small objectives accomplished would unlock a few extra tribe changes allowed, etc. That way it would prevent these noob huggers from actually winning worlds this fast and "easy".

SoarHigh2

I think TW should implement a limit of tribe changes in the near future. Small objectives accomplished would unlock a few extra tribe changes allowed, etc. That way it would prevent these noob huggers from actually winning worlds this fast and "easy".

Or just have a bigger world like before. :( Member the times where all the traitors actually got killed because there were actual other players? I 'member :(

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I believe there was a world where tribe changes were locked after a certain point. I think that'd be cool to implement for another world.

DeletedUser61779

Most interesting thing to happen yet.

No. Nothing interesting has happened yet, and nothing will.

People, this is a PR exercise to dress up an opportunist bid for power from a small gang of already-failed players. We are making a lot of fuss over four players from a failed tribe who betrayed the tribe that saved them from being rimmed.

If you fight Just, continue to fight Just.

If you are Just, realise that this small group of players will not deliver victory, but their unreliable nature will turn on you.

dase.us

Although stealing members is not the nicest thing to do, before commenting on JUST.'s actions you should take a look at the war stats.JUST is the best tribe with or without the new recruits.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As a now bystander in all this,

This was an obvious move which China knew was going to occur weeks ago,

Sadly we didn't survive long enough to watch it occur, but its still funny. My only point tho, can there be now be a point where both sides can stay, enough is enough and actually fight instead of recruiting for the win.

TheLastDodO

Reaction score
I love it! Nice to see impassioned people with opinions. To anyone in Dott who feel like being rank 1 based on points mattered...it didn't, all that matters now is that you go to the rally point and hit send.

At the end of the day the disparity between your ODA and ODD in this war to date is the most telling factor, it shows you either have very few nukes( this is very unlikely), Are busy on other fronts( Tactical errors lead to too many fronts at once ), or Activity is low and you are busy internalling accounts.
None of this has been caused by JUST or its leadership. All JUST can do is play the red dot in front of us. If I cared enough to research why I might come up with a theory but none of it matters. I suspect it is because you are being outplayed and the only answer is to lift it.

SoarHigh2

I love it! Nice to see impassioned people with opinions. To anyone in Dott who feel like being rank 1 based on points mattered...it didn't, all that matters now is that you go to the rally point and hit send.

At the end of the day the disparity between your ODA and ODD in this war to date is the most telling factor, it shows you either have very few nukes( this is very unlikely), Are busy on other fronts( Tactical errors lead to too many fronts at once ), or Activity is low and you are busy internalling accounts.
None of this has been caused by JUST or its leadership. All JUST can do is play the red dot in front of us. If I cared enough to research why I might come up with a theory but none of it matters. I suspect it is because you are being outplayed and the only answer is to lift it.

Finally somebody with some sense!
Well said

steveee

Just smoke and mirrors they said

DOTT
Player Action Date/Time Points
red.png
.Farms Left 19th April 2018 - 15:04 733,965
red.png
zoubo Left 19th April 2018 - 14:03 701,448
red.png
Wargastic Left 19th April 2018 - 14:03 824,513
red.png
Diamond.Blade Left 19th April 2018 - 11:03 1,043,404

GRRRR
red.png
larsland Left 19th April 2018 - 20:03 387,762
red.png
Birkenheimer Left 19th April 2018 - 20:03 192,675
red.png
loudhomer Left 19th April 2018 - 11:03 317,735

JUST.
green.png
larsland Joined 19th April 2018 - 21:04 388,106
green.png
Birkenheimer Joined 19th April 2018 - 20:03 192,675
green.png
.Farms Joined 19th April 2018 - 15:04 733,965
green.png
Diamond.Blade Joined 19th April 2018 - 14:03 1,043,644
green.png
zoubo Joined 19th April 2018 - 14:03 701,448
green.png
Wargastic Joined 19th April 2018 - 14:03 824,513
green.png
loudhomer Joined 19th April 2018 - 13:03 318,201

SoarHigh2

I have to say.. Just has a great presence in this world's external and has done an extraordinary job in keeping their public image clean.

Tbh, I'm surprised by how many players took the risks to jump into a red sea (what now should be blue/teal for them so maybe not huge risks). Good coordination.

Will we see the same thing for DOTT, where JUST members are jumping to DOTT?

I doubt it because you know it, I know it and we know it.

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score

xD if u wanted that coward u would have done like u was before not recruit one continent

i see many things about internalling,what dott should have done?unfortyunalty we cant make players playing the game without their will.

DeletedUser121584

Why not? Phalos has been doing so for months xDDD

Coming from a trash who keeps jumping from one tribe to the other. Look at that tribe change, he changes tribe every month what a trash.

Im predicting next month he will join a rim tribe named TRASH and he will be the duke of that tribe :D

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To be Frank, while looking at the arguements from both sides, I tend to see a trend from either side of the arguement.

On the DOTT side I see endless amounts of people talking trash on those players saying they "jump tribes and show no loyalty" and most of all claiming that "they are bad and will not last, they will turn on just, too, etc."

And on the Just. side, it seems that people are speaking in more of a sense of "this is what has happened, this is what has occurred because of that, and this is where we are now".

It seems to show that if DOTT members strongest and most referred to argument is to call people trash and speculate on the future, then the facts about what has already happened must not favour them too well.

The original D.M. players who have come over are loyal as they come, and never had any intention of ever serving DOTT to any degree that didn't suit them. It's on the fault of DOTT for taking in any high point player who will press the accept button, and then assuming they will stay loyal. Claiming their tribe changes reflects on their loyalty or skill is laughable, and using an arguement that boils down to the basis of "you guys suck and we hate you and you're bad" is like knowing you are unprepared, and joining a drag race with a Ford Pinto anyways because you need the attention.

DeletedUser121584

To be Frank, while looking at the arguements from both sides, I tend to see a trend from either side of the arguement.

On the DOTT side I see endless amounts of people talking trash on those players saying they "jump tribes and show no loyalty" and most of all claiming that "they are bad and will not last, they will turn on just, too, etc."

And on the Just. side, it seems that people are speaking in more of a sense of "this is what has happened, this is what has occurred because of that, and this is where we are now".

It seems to show that if DOTT members strongest and most referred to argument is to call people trash and speculate on the future, then the facts about what has already happened must not favour them too well.

The original D.M. players who have come over are loyal as they come, and never had any intention of ever serving DOTT to any degree that didn't suit them. It's on the fault of DOTT for taking in any high point player who will press the accept button, and then assuming they will stay loyal. Claiming their tribe changes reflects on their loyalty or skill is laughable, and using an arguement that boils down to the basis of "you guys suck and we hate you and you're bad" is like knowing you are unprepared, and joining a drag race with a Ford Pinto anyways because you need the attention.

IncredibleFlawedGodwit-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

.Farms

Coming from a trash who keeps jumping from one tribe to the other. Look at that tribe change, he changes tribe every month what a trash.

Im predicting next month he will join a rim tribe named TRASH and he will be the duke of that tribe :D

Somebody isn't very happy with me, shame....

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score

Hey,whats up mega noob leader?

actually their are so bad and so idiot that they think u are a better leader than deadmax,i dont even know what they are thinking?

"The original D.M. players who have come over are loyal as they come, and never had any intention of ever serving DOTT to any degree that didn't suit them"
XD Back to your cave coward!!! when they was begging dot to join for a second chance,when they was taking internals ans supports from the tribe was all good ha?now dod didnt suit them?

what was u thinkin big noob?say the same shit every time and we are gonna believe u?go to your cave with the other cowards and make some coffee to drink,the judgement is coming for all of u!

http://prntscr.com/j7ps4g

DeletedUser108039

Hey,whats up mega noob leader?

actually their are so bad and so idiot that they think u are a better leader than deadmax,i dont even know what they are thinking?

"The original D.M. players who have come over are loyal as they come, and never had any intention of ever serving DOTT to any degree that didn't suit them"
XD Back to your cave coward!!! when they was begging dot to join for a second chance,when they was taking internals ans supports from the tribe was all good ha?now dod didnt suit them?

what was u thinkin big noob?say the same shit every time and we are gonna believe u?go to your cave with the other cowards and make some coffee to drink,the judgement is coming for all of u!

http://prntscr.com/j7ps4g
tmg-facebook_social.jpg

Honestly all i see when i read your posts.

But i'll humour you, don't know if be able to get through to that seriously thick skull but ok.

Lets compare your internals to the account i am on. This is your internal list.
screenshot_2713.png

screenshot_2714.png

This is ours.
screenshot_2715.png

screenshot_2716.png

I see a mass difference here already? not including the fact the amount of crap people were giving for rightfully claiming and nobling FeelsGoodMan... i do believe people were even threatened by DOTT's own leadership that the villages will be taken back by force from members of the tribe, "We don't care if you already cleared them etc".... Great Leadership!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: