End of a Era

• Thread starter DeletedUser103537
  • Start date

DeletedUser103537

Trent told me after the Mw and Rawr! war we would merge and ally Ex I was like I hate your hugging. Yes I turned but look Where? was very shaky no loyalty I knew it would destroy them didn't think drunk would come back and split them which is funny. Trent split them sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This world is an epic failed among all the worlds i had played started from world 52, the players here is seeking for hugging, instead of warring. Merging of top two tribes shouldn't be exist in this war game. This is not the matter of diplomacy, but integrity. Some of the players left their tribe-mates just to be fitted in rank 1 tribe, or to say win the world. It will never gain others' respect.

Agreed. I'm not going to try and debate whether merging is a good strategy or not but this world had the chance to be awesome. Top four tribes all in four different corners of the world. Now it's gone to crap because of a merger.

Maybe it's the change of tribalwars players and strategies, I really don't know I haven't played for some time. Regardless, GG GL. :icon_cry:

I have been around TW for a long time, diplomacy and strategy have always been a part and an essential part of the game. Accusations of hugging have always come at certain stages of the game, often by those people or tribes that do not have that understanding and therefor lose out.

Theres still a long way to go in this world..... and who knows, maybe there are more eras to come and go yet :p

DeletedUser

Trent told me after the Mw and Rawr! war we would merge and ally Ex I was like I hate your hugging. Yes I turned but look Where? was very shaky no loyalty I knew it would destroy them didn't think drunk would come back and split them which is funny. Trent split them sorry.

So you were like I hate your hugging, and then to make a point merged with someone else. You really got them there!

shagohad

oh sorry... i must have stumbled into the wrong site.. i was looking for tribalwars not tribalhugs....

DeletedUser107766

I smell 3girls of w63 now to only find the fool's of w64.

DeletedUser103537

hmm you think we are 3girls or fool's. I would like to be a fool.