End of a Ineffable Era.

DeletedUser

The tides are passing and world 10 encroaches upon its unavoidable end.

As such I now set sail for new lands yet discovered. To endeavor into this ominous term 'real life' once more and pursue the glorious treasures which it may hold.

It has truly been an honor to play alongside you all (Past and Present) for the last 4 years. From the copious cookies to the flaming rhetoric on the forums, to the great battle's of W10 - these have all been a source of true entrainment. World 10 will always be known as one of the most dynamic and unique worlds in TW's history. Our History.

Congratulation's to the members of 8AA8. You have proven venerable enemies with a dedication and perseverance unmatched. I will admit a slight willingness's to stay to keep you all entertained as you induct (one by one) the villages of the once prolific cookie corporation into your empire, but alas this benevolent heart is just not in it anymore.

To the Nomads: Thanks for providing the final resting ground of the Kida Cookie Corporation. It is a distinct privilege to leave this world amongst such amazing, honorable and delightful people. I would have it no other way. You are all True Legends.

Farewell, I wish you all the best! May all your ventures prove fruitful bushes of exquisite delight covered in blueberry jam!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Take care Kida we will miss the endless streams of catapults from the Catapult King :p The only regret I have is that we wasn't closer so I could go 1 vs 1 with you. Maybe another time.

maybe I'll see you in another world as me and a few friends plan to put a new tribe together in W57. :) So if you get an itch msg me on here.

sunoflove

DeletedUser

good luck in real life mate!! w10 sure has been a busy world :D

thanks for all the catapults and ODD you gave me!!

DeletedUser

Good luck, I was too far away to have had any dealings with you personally. But still good luck in RL

DeletedUser

You have been a fantastic player Kida.

Respects to you.

You and your cookies will be sorely missed.

/salutes Kida and takes a cookies.

DeletedUser

You where a difficult player to fight, you seemed to have and endless stream of catapults and nukes, but I do hope some nomads players will stick around until the end.

DeletedUser

Salute!!!! Wish the best for you in your next adventure..

.-x-.

Tara mate, good luck.

Keep your account going mate, just to keep hold of your ODA record, Drykill can flame as much as he likes, he aint no where near it no matter who he plays :icon_wink:

.-x-.

Lol, even if you personaly on your own wipe us out to the last village you still can't beat that ODA :)

DeletedUser

Well hello Kida,

We had our differences in the past but that is all behind us now. I really respect your accomplishments, your tenacity and your motivation.

Also I was proud to have witness the transformation from W10's (mabye even the netservers') biggest and largest turtle to the world biggest and meanest attacking force. For that I salute you....

Regards,

Looike....

BUT you still owe me a position as beta tester of the game you were developing !!!

DeletedUser

First time I agree with drykill here.. you do go on about ODA as if its the most important thing on the game. The way kida earnt his ODA doesn't make him a great player. I'm sure anyone in his position can sit there nobling barbs and making them all Offensive so he can nuke the frontline. No disrespect to kida but I don't rate him as a good player, he was too far to be hit so all we could do was nuke him and when we got close enough to noble him he hit delete.

DeletedUser

Not sure it really matter. KidaLimbo lives on. 50 villages taken today

DeletedUser

The Kida Corporation has more or less gone into retirement. It doesn't mean that we won't have cookies for you upon your arrival - that would just be plan bad manners. However, as an retiree, we'll no longer be able to help in humanitarian matters or excursions outside our K's.

The flags have been raised and surrender offered. You can steamroll over us, or pass us by, either-way it has been a honor playing with you all.