End of a Ineffable Era.

.-x-.

Ah, so I just have to go inactive then? LOl, BS of the highest order mon frer.

DeletedUser

8AA8 specifically targetted active players during the war.. inactives where left alone.. one exception was eldory.. I believe he may have beenn sat whilst we attacked, every other player was not being account sat.

And you know this how? lol

DeletedUser

Lol, actually, believe it or not I sat only a couple and they were all long dead, we keep em going until the sit ran out and watched you lot go inactive crazy as your biggest and best tend to. Again drykill, your immaturity shines on through with wild assumptions you go about shouting off as fact. What are you 10-13 age range? That's not a jibe, that an honest guess.

And this would be a first rim for me, but at a guess, I'd say you know all about being rimmed. I let my other account barb when the player I was going to swap with pulled out.

Bad guess again, but keep em rolling, you do make us laugh.

So as you've won, which account do you play? You might as well make us laugh even more or are you actually too ashamed to tell us?

-edit-

Side 1:
Players: .-X-.
Side 2:
Tribes: 8AA8

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 2,180
Difference: 2,129

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 6
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 458,868
Side 2: 20,379,718
Difference: 19,920,850

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 253,817
Side 2: 56,519
Difference: 197,298

chart

Perhapes I'm manipulating these?

you asked for it. hekhekhek

Side 1:
Players: .-X-.
Side 2:
Tribes: 8AA8

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 8,519
Difference: 8,466

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 392
Difference: 350

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 466,570
Side 2: 76,719,044
Difference: 76,252,474

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 368,347
Side 2: 2,861,776
Difference: 2,493,429

chart

http://www.twstats.com/en10/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1266905&type=&pn=20

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8AA8 specifically targetted active players during the war.. inactives where left alone.. one exception was eldory.. I believe he may have beenn sat whilst we attacked, every other player was not being account sat.

:icon_redface:

I am still talked about around these parts... Slightly :icon_smile:.

My apologies for not keeping up the fight, I realized my only hope of escape was a complete and utter disappearance from everything. After leaving, I was able to bring my gpa up ~1.7 points, so no regret. I'll get my degree next year, and then maybe I'll be able to find a time to come back on a new world and really have some fun - provided any of you are still playing.

Tons of respect to most of the people in this thread though, you know who are you. <3 You all, and farewell kida.

Caylee5.jpg

Ten years, and you're all doomed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think your sit time was running out and we weren't going to attack you at all.. then your account was used to nuke our frontline so we just nobled right through.. I presumed it was an inactive account being account sat at the time.

DeletedUser

Mmm, been reading the last page or two in the "newer" threads, if things a month old can be called that. So much trash flying around these forums its amazing. If players quit the first time they are launched on, then yes, they deserve to be called "weak" or "incapable of fighting back", or whatever suits your fancy. When players go the better part of a full year constantly warring without a single break, then I completely fail to see where anyone can claim "hey WE made that guy quit". Anyone who played this world seriously in the last 2 years knows what kind of time commitment it takes to defend well, while continuing to fake/nuke/noble enemies when you reach the multiple hundreds of villages stage. Anyone who really "tries to be the best" knows that you have to throw real life down the toilet and give up on any hope of social commitments. When you are fighting on the front line, and you have a solid 200+ villages behind the front, or right on the edge, not logging in for even an hour can result in lost villages (which against a competent opponent will be nearly impossible to recap). Add a year of this nonstop fighting to not having any end in sight (I quit this game well over a year ago, and its STILL going on), its hard to believe that any "sane" person wouldn't move on.

I have absolutely no idea whats happened since I quit, because I haven't had contact with anyone. I regret the friendships I may have lost, but it was the only way I could get my real life back, so I walked away with my head held high. All I know is what happened before I quit, all of which was so far back it holds almost no relevance anymore, so probably isn't worth bringing up. To claim that "DPN quit because he couldn't fight back, and spawnie followed suit" is a lie and you all know it, both players had been fighting just as hard as I had for just as long a period. It takes a ton less commitment to sit in the back and throw nukes than it does to push the frontlines against the biggest players in the world, and I've yet to see a group push like we did. Most of the names in this forum aren't frontline account names, ironically :icon_idea:.

Cheers, I'll try to stick around the forums a bit more from now on, and skype as well. If I care who you are, you probably have my info already :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

damn IJ it's been a while since we spoke! the last thing i remember was when you guys were pushing into k27 and you got me losing 40% of my villages!! :OOO not trough skill though but due to knowing the rules better then i did back then :)

how have you been mate?