End of an Era?

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Soooo

After thoroughly enjoying the past 12 months or so being involved with the speed community I suppose I just have to say something before most disperse to other servers when the regular rounds cease.

As mentioned in this thread. The regular rounds will cease this weekend with the final round starting on Friday, which will include free premium. :)

Speed forums might be full of bickering and pointless flaming for much of the time, however throughout the year I have seen another side to most of these people and it's been entertaining and a pleasure, for the most part.

Thanks to everyone who gave their time for the Masters Championships, that was crazy fun! - Next time WIN! :p

Speeders get a bad press from a lot of regular players, for the record, this is a unique community, however mad it may be :p I for one will be sorry to see it go <3

Hope you all enjoy the tournaments to come and find somewhere else to go and play regularly. For those who say they have quit (haha- yeah right) ;)

Take care xx

Lisa /Aliyah.

<3

DeletedUser

Speed rounds reducing in frequency
Hi everyone,

It has now been five years since the speed server was started. During this time we have seen several significant events, such as the speed championship last year, hugely popular Christmas and Easter rounds and, of course, this year's tribe tournament.

While special events are still popular, due to less popular regular rounds we have decided to cut down on the frequency of speed rounds. In doing so, we will be able to focus more of our efforts into events geared towards everyone, so we will keep the server to be used on special occasions such as holidays, and for one-off tournaments.

The final regular speed round will be played next week on Friday September 28th at 16:00, after which the speed world will no longer run around the clock, but will be reserved for special use.

We look forward to seeing you at the next special round, which will run over the Halloween period.

If you have any questions, please visit the discussion topic.

All the best,
The Tribalwars Team

There shutting speed down :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

It has now been five years since the speed server was started. During this time we have seen several significant events, such as the speed championship last year, hugely popular Christmas and Easter rounds and, of course, this year's tribe tournament.

While special events are still popular, due to less popular regular rounds we have decided to cut down on the frequency of speed rounds. In doing so, we will be able to focus more of our efforts into events geared towards everyone, so we will keep the server to be used on special occasions such as holidays, and for one-off tournaments.

The final regular speed round will be played next week on Friday September 28th at 16:00, after which the speed world will no longer run around the clock, but will be reserved for special use.

We look forward to seeing you at the next special round, which will run over the Halloween period.

All the best,
The Tribalwars Team

you just realized? :|

DeletedUser

Committing suicide now. If the UK speed server can survive with even less players than net why can't this one stay open? :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

All the best,
The Tribalwars Team

Weldone Brett.

Have a cookie

DeletedUser

And I'll be permanently remembered as being simply awesome
hooray.gif

Best happy ending ever
cry.gif

DeletedUser

Remind me, whats the score of 1v1's between us? xD

1v1 score between you and Adrian doesn't mean a damn :) The best speed player should be the guy who can win in any situation and everyone watched Adrian playing against 1, 2, 3 and more players and winning most of the times. You barely played in the last time. For some reason, you and some of other players create this deluded image of you being the best .net speed player even though you didn't show anything amazing. Period.

DeletedUser

Sam>Adrian. Period.

Sam isn't the best player, but he's better than Adrian.

DeletedUser

I'm quite sure it's the other way around.

I wrote it because it's the truth. You won't find many who disagree with that besides yourself and some other nobodies (Who are you again??)

DeletedUser

I'm quite sure it's the other way around.

I wrote it because it's the truth. You won't find many who disagree with that besides yourself and some other nobodies (Who are you again??)

Full circle back to the first post of mine in this thread please. :icon_biggrin: