End of Days

DeletedUser

Once, in the west, not long time ago. Some great worriors where getting bored.

So one of the mighties, though bald, named Metholigy said: "let´s have some fun"

Vomitting Herrold Said:
vomit.jpg

"in what way do you propose this this?"

Let´s stir things up a bit...

chaos_theory.jpg

The "Chaos Theory" contradicts reason, in fact it is somewhat of an oxymoron!

THAT WOULD BE US

long live fun,, loong live GOATS.

Naomi_Campbell_9159_480922d.jpg

But the fun did not last long, due to the EVIL, but not scarring Fun polizia "Sir Frustraiting"

fun-police.jpg

So once again, everything was back to it´s normal
HappyDaysLogo.jpg

If you have any doubts as to what this is all about, then it´s simple, FOE And CHAOS never broke alliance, and will together be fighting

end_game_sp.jpg

Have fun

KILL´EM ALL

DeletedUser

~OK~ - metaller on 02.11. at 13:13 Quote
metaller today at 13:08
Hello everyone.

As you have all seen, FOE has recruited our food, Krakens. And things are not looking good.
Of course me and VH couldn't accept this and let it go "unpunished".

Therefore:

From now on there is an official alliance with ~GOH~ family.

I ask that everyone of you halts attacks against ANY goh member right now!

We are still discussing with the FOE to see what to do with them.

Till then i ask everyone that you stop the attacks rebuild and wait for more news.

thank you.

TheF0E - Chief Ed on 02.11. at 13:50 Quote *Blows raspberry*
TheFOE - countzero on 02.11. at 14:33 Quote Incredible... I can't believe they are such n00bs..
~KO~ - pasmith1961 on 02.11. at 15:35 Quote i can HEHEHEHEHEHE
~OK~ - imsquidward on 02.11. at 19:42 Quote Lets hope our people don't pull support from the GOH front lines, now that they are allies........
~KO~ - Von Hallander on 03.11. at 12:39 Quote hmm. sure this has gotten out to everyone??

I see inbounds on greek from GOH(-a) only scouts, but also attacks on Layton from roscoe....

but can we get this ball roling??

and remember to assign targets B4 the declaration, so we don´t get mass nuking of everyone *LOL*
~KO~ - Von Hallander on 03.11. at 17:57 Quote this HAVE to be used in a future PnP when we announce the FOE/CHAOS plan ;op

Might as well tell the whole story as it went down

DeletedUser

Us noobs? You guys are the ones who thought such a poorly planned trick would actually work.

DeletedUser33250

It's true, this was a poorly thought out trick to try and get GOH to pull support from Chaos borders. There has been too much heat from stell and div (sexual tension possibly?) to believe that GOH and Chaos could ever have good relations. No one is that good a diplomat. All in all, a poor show by the goat lovers.

DW VH, love you still :lol:

DeletedUser

This seems unhealthy for the world in general as opposed to a 3 way battle

Kind of funny reading drew's talk on the other thread about the whole world against them, guess life isn't so interesting anymore? haha

At this point though it's probably less about actually playing the game and more of a social networking site with how much we're all guilty of hugging

Ah well, it's something to come back to :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

O you wish you did but as Drew has already told me you didnt. Plus I just talked to him and he is still alive. So please try again.

ofcause he is alive. We don´t kill people just cause they spy on us. But now we know in what direction to look, so we can misinform him ;o)

good luck keeping him in there and try to find out what info is right, and what isfo is bait ;o)

DeletedUser

You can try VH but as you have already showed the whole world. Nothing is safe while their is information in either Chaos or FOE. Do you think we would be stupid enough to only have 1 spy. Pshh enough ppl hate you guys in this world that ppl are giving us information without us asking.

DeletedUser

ofcause he is alive. We don´t kill people just cause they spy on us. But now we know in what direction to look, so we can misinform him ;o)

good luck keeping him in there and try to find out what info is right, and what isfo is bait ;o)

Look at the map, numb nuts. You don't kill people when you can't find them :lol:

You think there's only one spy? You think it's that hard to find a spy within that fecal blob in the middle of the world?

Especially when you're all so aggressive, that there wouldn't be malcontents from being awash in a sea of blue?

We have most definitely surpassed worlds from way earlier as far as forming mega alliances and in bringing this world into a 1-2 tribe system.

Congratulations everyone, our map is boring and our world probably will be too. There's a reason why worlds peak in interest at about 7-10 top tribes

DeletedUser

ofcause we know you have more than one spy ;o) *L*

and so what,,. you think that will change the outcome??'

We don´t care for your average spies. we where after the one you got in our council.

Pretty stupid to actually post info from a forum, not that many people can see *LOL*

DeletedUser54100

nice way to put in the PNP, you would of had fun on the shared fourms if i was not online lol.

DeletedUser

yes, you are such a party pooper :eek:(

What would you have done. Bragged about how your poorly planned trick backfired and we found out the day after and it didnt work! Why dont you come over here and I will give you a pat on the back for a job well done. And if you are good I will give you a lollipop too!

DeletedUser

yes, you are such a party pooper :eek:(

He is a party pooper.

Luckily, we have VH, the poop eater, to clean up afterwards :lol:

Let's start a pool on whether FOE/CHAOS actually ever war each other, or just say "Eff it" and quit

DeletedUser

What would you have done. Bragged about how your poorly planned trick backfired and we found out the day after and it didnt work! Why dont you come over here and I will give you a pat on the back for a job well done. And if you are good I will give you a lollipop too!

ehmm. no,, we where having fun, talking to each other.. we still are.. GOH-A are still shared.

dont be so sour. it´s just a game *LOL*

DeletedUser

He is a party pooper.

Luckily, we have VH, the poop eater, to clean up afterwards :lol:

Let's start a pool on whether FOE/CHAOS actually ever war each other, or just say "Eff it" and quit

*LOL* I know the answer to that one ;o)

DeletedUser

ehmm. no,, we where having fun, talking to each other.. we still are.. GOH-A are still shared.

dont be so sour. it´s just a game *LOL*

Sour about what? How funny it is how bad you guys screwed it up? Im not sour Im laughing hysterically. This had to be the worse operation in this world to date. What are we 2 years old that we need to go behind backs to joing a tribe. When you start to grow stones between your legs and just state the truth just let me know.

DeletedUser

Sour about what? How funny it is how bad you guys screwed it up? Im not sour Im laughing hysterically. This had to be the worse operation in this world to date. What are we 2 years old that we need to go behind backs to joing a tribe. When you start to grow stones between your legs and just state the truth just let me know.

you sound sour to me :eek:)

what truth are you looking for?? what truth should I speak? :eek:)