End of Days

DeletedUser

Don't act so high and mighty. If you had half a mind, you would have realized that jumping in on a gang bang against us would turn sour fast with our faithful ally (and at the time biggest tribe in the world) jumping in to assist.

As for recruiting kraken, you can think of our war with them as a "refining through fire" event. We fought them for almost two years, and demolished all but the very best, the ones who could actually work and fight as a unit. I do not blame CZ for going to FOE, because our war with them stunted their growth immensely, whereas now, they can once again grow and be productive. You should all have a little more respect for Kraken, hated enemy or not, they fought well and lasted for 2 damn years.

Thanks for the respect mystery bro. Kraken is no longer a tribe, its a state of mind. And right now its an agressive state of mind, very satisfied to be part of W14s most agressive tribe and happy to be allied with or respected past enemy CHAOS.

Let there be no doubt we were in on the "prank" from the word go.

DeletedUser54100

:icon_rolleyes: way to turn on your only real allies in the world cz, really bravo and well done we should of let chaos just destroy you up and down.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: way to turn on your only real allies in the world cz, really bravo and well done we should of let chaos just destroy you up and down.

Or maybe we could just have let CHAOS destroy you... all we did was read the writing and make a move in order to change the game. Get over it. You guys merged with NWA without even telling us. And the best Sylb ever offered us was a few lousy spots in a forced merge... no thanks. We are very happy in TheFOE.

DeletedUser54100

i bet you are, you were scared to go up against the world and you know it CZ, we were there to help you with CHAOS we gave you support and i remember having dan and highlord attack chaos with you? and this is what you did you are nothing better than a bunch of scared players who ran in to a tribe that was once good but is now cocky and arrogant with pumped up egos.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the respect mystery bro. Kraken is no longer a tribe, its a state of mind. And right now its an agressive state of mind, very satisfied to be part of W14s most agressive tribe and happy to be allied with or respected past enemy CHAOS.

Let there be no doubt we were in on the "prank" from the word go.

:lol:

Oh yeah, I can see the aggression, what with being allied to their largest neighbor, and Kraken choosing to align with them. Yes, the oh so aggressive state of Kraken definitely chose the route that would lead them to having the most available targets to attack. Sarcasm, by the way. I figured you'd catch it, but then again, it seems like you're lying to yourself about being aggressive, so you never know.

I don't know what happened, as I just came back, but the writing's on the wall. Kraken did what they did out of survival or spite towards GoH, which is your choice. If any tribe deserved a break, it's probably Kraken anyways. Either way it's ok, but don't lie to us or yourselves and claim it was made out of aggression.

Bah! haha

DeletedUser

oh not again

I was interested to read all the posts about the prank about FOE and FOE going to war over some food. I thought it was amusing.

I loved the declarations from both sides but if you honestly thought we would buy into it you are stupider than you look.

Yes we did move a few northern troops but that was mainly to see if we had a spy in the camp. Yes we did. These spies are worse than flies. Cannot seem to get rid of them.

I'm all for having fun. But I wouldn't call 4 of the 5 biggest tribes and now krakken ganging up on the no. 3 tribe fun. I would suggest cowardize more likely.

What are you afraid of. Oh sorry we are just noobs or bad players and yet we are still here.

Funny how the great FOE and CHAOS have to resort to trickery to try beat us.

How about evening the odds. Winner takes all. FOE, CHAOS and GOH having a go at each other. Maybe not. I still think FOE and CHAOS would help each other.
Not two against one or anything like that. Just one on one.

You want fun. Go for it.

As for krakken joining FOE i say good luck to them. they fought hard against CHAOS and I know GOH helped them but they earned it.

It's always easy to take the easy path and I don't blame them. But remember how many times FOE and CHAOS have backstabbed their so called allies. I would watch your back.

I respect all the tribes that are still left espectially the smaller ones as they have really earned that right.

just remember when its all over. people like winners but they remember the underdogs more.

remember Thermopalae. the 300. who remembers the Persians.

anyway back to war.

stellro

I still dont understand the terminology being used to describe this act....

Prank & joke are the words being banded around....but why not just say it how it is....

Chaos cannot take down GOH on its own so a failed attempt to move GOH troops away from its frontline was discovered, from the very start.
Surely "pointless" "Impotent" "useless" "Immature" "Predictable" & "cowardly" are better ways to describe your actions....

After all their talk it took FOE to come in and defeat Krakens (Thanks to CZ - Kraken maybe a state of mind but it certainly has passed you by) for Chaos due to their inept ability - you only have to see all the talk about how poor Krakens were from Chaos members and STILL - Chaos could not defeat them....

And likewise - Chaos will not defeat GOH....just dont have the ability despite their egos....and Chaos still cannot win a war on World 14!!!!!

DeletedUser

I still dont understand the terminology being used to describe this act....

Prank & joke are the words being banded around....but why not just say it how it is....

Chaos cannot take down GOH on its own so a failed attempt to move GOH troops away from its frontline was discovered, from the very start.
Surely "pointless" "Impotent" "useless" "Immature" "Predictable" & "cowardly" are better ways to describe your actions....

After all their talk it took FOE to come in and defeat Krakens (Thanks to CZ - Kraken maybe a state of mind but it certainly has passed you by) for Chaos due to their inept ability - you only have to see all the talk about how poor Krakens were from Chaos members and STILL - Chaos could not defeat them....

And likewise - Chaos will not defeat GOH....just dont have the ability despite their egos....and Chaos still cannot win a war on World 14!!!!!

You surely have those caps shading the light from you eyes huh *L*

kraken had.. how many families at it´s peak? 5 or 5?? that´s more than 200 players
now they are down to around 20 people still kicking. only 10% of what they once had.
If that is not a defeat, well.. you are more delutional than most people in the assylums *LOL*

DeletedUser

reality.jpg

Let's take a closer look at this "prank"....

Drew, you complain about cleaning up tribes and not having enough nobles/time... You must really hate yourself to help orchestrate a "prank" of this nature...

chears Sil but I would like to see the price of nobles come down so cleaning up tribes can be done faster as it just takes to long and with all these scripts I am never being sure what is a monkey script and what is not, so it takes most of the night to do anything so now, plus I think I am getting RSI :( ... think I should sue TW ?

TheFOE has proven to be highly efficient at cleaning up tribes, chaos made a good choice leaving that responsiblity to Drew, as far as long term strategy, Chaos family is leaving themselves open for a nice pincer movement or double envelopment towards the real end game, when it's just TheFOE and Chaos (that's the plan right?). Another nice strategical move by Drew, far from the old FAIL strategy but if Drew doesn't burn himself out, finds some sort of treatment for his RSI and can some how defeat ~GOH~... then his forsight will have paid off, time will tell...

So, what tribe has been made to look the fool?

~GOH~? No, they had nothing to loose, they are in the same situation as before.

TheFOE? No, they recruited/merged Krakens for some nice territory, I'm sure theres an agreement to gift those villages to Chaos eventually but I really don't see that happening with the entire territory.

Chaos? Yes, you have proven, yet again, your diplomacy is a joke, your strategy consists of whatever is available, not what is best for the game and your players. Choosing the path of least resistence has been your problem since the beginning, it got you to the top rank but look at the tactics you are forced to use. WEAK!

Did you find spies in your camp? Really? It could get confusing when ~GOH~ members call people in your tribe spies, for a laugh because they have been battlefield buddies, not for feeding info to ~GOH~... Members you should trust, are trusted less as a result of your prank. Nice work chaos, +1 ~GOH~.

DeletedUser

this is the second person to say this but the plan was not to move your troops but your attention your focus was blured and now you have a little less info in to what is going on in our tribe.
I have been involved in this since the start and never once heard someone say I hope ~HOG~ moves their troops away from these front line villages we just cant seem to take. we were bored of just beating on you so we decided to liven things up and it did. and some of us sare a little mad about the sea of blue but I have a long reach in this world and will soon start to noble more of your villages now that there is nothing between us but friends
I willl also have to many resources and nobles just for you and you little band of losers who IMO will be the ones to say eff it and quit. I have seen more people quit because of the over whelming odds againt them as opposed to people quitting cause of boredom

Smitty, do not push your exceedingly large weight around. I quit because I needed to go and have an education, and I felt I wouldn't do justice to my account if I kept it, hence I gave it away. For all your bravado and ego, don't think for a second that you are any better than me because you have more free time; I don't think you'd defeat me 1on1 anyway.

Take your ego and aggression elsewhere and don't be rude.

With regards to Drew's post, one thing this did do which I liked was spice up w14 a bit; the same old stagnant wars were making w14 boring. Would've been better if this was actually true (or even if GOH, FOE and CHAOS had a 3vs3, with no alliances/NAPs between them, but this is hard to achieve diplomatically). It would be interesting if it happened ofc.

DeletedUser

WoW... a lot a untrue information in the last posts *LOL*

Silhouette>
~GOH~? No, they had nothing to loose, they are in the same situation as before.
Hmm. are they?? possitionwise, yes. but that was never the purpose of the fake war, why do you people keep putting things into it that have nber bin the intenttion of the fake war?? *LOL*

Chaos? Yes, you have proven, yet again, your diplomacy is a joke, your strategy consists of whatever is available, not what is best for the game and your players. Choosing the path of least resistence has been your problem since the beginning, it got you to the top rank but look at the tactics you are forced to use. WEAK!

Did you find spies in your camp? Really? It could get confusing when ~GOH~ members call people in your tribe spies, for a laugh because they have been battlefield buddies, not for feeding info to ~GOH~... Members you should trust, are trusted less as a result of your prank. Nice work chaos, +1 ~GOH~.

Our diplomacy is a joke??
Hmm.. I could call FOE a lot, but "joke" was never one of the things on my mind, while thinking of Drew and his crew!
But I guess we are different on that subject.

The path of least resistance??
So you think so highly of yourself, that you put you above tribes like Quest, WEST, Kraken, North, STFU etc?
Well. aren´t you all high and mighty :icon_rolleyes:

No.. our members are not trusted less, not at all, cause yes, we did get some nice information about who the spy is. (the one in our council) so that means, that the trust in everyone esle, has only bin BETTER after this. Sorry ;o)

Knightbetrunken > how do you find that FART is part of the CHAOS family??
and how do you find that we have bin unable to remove krakens so far?
as I posted elsewhere, they are now down to less than 10% of what they original was.

and last,, how on earth do you find, that CHAOS was FORCED to do this trick? *LOL*

Even Adellion could see the fun aspect in this.
I mean, W14 have bin silent on the forum for days without a single post, and ever since this fake war, there have bin activity again.

And very last ;o)

This is a GAME. Why all the hate? ;op *L*

Have fun

KILL´EM ALL :eek:)

DeletedUser

Hmm.. I could call FOE a lot, but "joke" was never one of the things on my mind, while thinking of Drew and his crew!
But I guess we are different on that subject.

And very last ;o)

This is a GAME. Why all the hate? ;op *L*

Have fun

KILL´EM ALL :eek:)

First off, get off of Drew's nuts

Second off, all the hate comes from the fact that this is a game. And rather than take the option which would be the most FUN (1v1v1), your tribes have decided to make it into a 2v1. Bravo.

If you think we're not going to call you out on your lack of man berries, you clearly don't know how a public forum works :lol:

Really, Kill 'em all? You don't see the irony in that statement every time you look at the map?

I think "Hug 'em all" would be a bit more appropriate, eh?

DeletedUser

reality.jpg

Lets give some though to what happened shall we?

The Beginning:
~OU~ (Now ~OK~) began its war with Kraken (after warring WEST for a good long while). Kraken had approximatly 180 members when the war started, all of whom =KK= claimed to be active. So lets take a look at what is left shall we?

Oct 31st/Nov 1st, 33 kraken's left the tribe. 4 of them headed to =KM=, 3 of them didn't join a tribe and are currently being eaten as inactives, 26 joined FOE, but 3 of them were inactives used to simulate the fake war. That leaves 23 active members of ex-=KK= TOPS. If that does not constitute a victory, I dont know what will, especially considering a good number of the now active krakens have a HUGE buffer of inactive villages separating them from ~OK~, which would take months to get through.

This was a victory for ~OK~. We have now tallied =NWF= and =KK= as our two most recent, and major victories. What does ~GOH~ have? A gangbang against a nearly dead NEXT, a merge with a tribe that lost miserably to =KK= two and a half years ago, and at best a tie with a tribe that, prior to them BACKSTABBING and JUMPING IN in on another gangbang, were already at war with 2 major tribes. That is a solid record and a great performance guys! I applaud. And now ~GOH~ has the gawl to state that ~OK~ is unfairly tricking them, gangbanging them, and wining simply because of it.... ;)

DeletedUser

This was a victory for ~OK~. We have now tallied =NWF= and =KK= as our two most recent, and major victories. What does ~GOH~ have? A gangbang against a nearly dead NEXT, a merge with a tribe that lost miserably to =KK= two and a half years ago, and at best a tie with a tribe that, prior to them BACKSTABBING and JUMPING IN in on another gangbang, were already at war with 2 major tribes. That is a solid record and a great performance guys! I applaud. And now ~GOH~ has the gawl to state that ~OK~ is unfairly tricking them, gangbanging them, and wining simply because of it.... ;)

Go ahead and elaborate, Nuthugger. Rather than make vague accusations, detail your argument out and include all sides. Unless you're so biased you're incapable of it, in which case your argument holds no water because you'll only have people agree with you from your own side, and have people disagree with you that are already against you. Put together an intelligent argument, or shut up. Please

I still laugh when people use NEXT as a gangbang. I'd been contacted by the leader of NEXT prior to the declaration of war, asking us (DBH) to attack GOH. I forwarded this to Stell and we were in the process of supporting GOH's frontlines, before the whole OWNED war even happened.

Are you telling me, that you're so mind numbingly stupid, that if you were leader of a tribe, and you knew another tribe was plotting against you, that you wouldn't attack them for fear of looking bad?

DeletedUser

Put together an intelligent argument, or shut up. Please

As for my argument, I advise you to take your own advice before opening you mouth ^,^ Even excluding the NEXT war, there was still PXTG, and ~OU~ or is there some excuse for those wars as well? :)

I still laugh when i think about DBH and how they failed against Kraken. All credit due to CZ and his tribe, they defended well against us, but their offensive capabilities were far from good, even back before DBH-Krak war.

stellro

As for my argument, I advise you to take your own advice before opening you mouth ^,^ Even excluding the NEXT war, there was still PXTG, and ~OU~ or is there some excuse for those wars as well? :)

I still laugh when i think about DBH and how they failed against Kraken. All credit due to CZ and his tribe, they defended well against us, but their offensive capabilities were far from good, even back before DBH-Krak war.

In regards to PXTG - yeah the reason for that is we was coming to the aid of OU who could not handle the amount of wars they had in the world.....GOH negotiated with NEXT to see the demise of PXTG. So yeah - shows your knowledge of history.....thats right - GOH came to OU's aid!!!

As for declaring on OU - you only have to read subsequent posts by Met which has completely vindicated our declaration on this tribe.

Are you reinhordt in disguise!!!???

(mind you - your lack of knowledge of this world would probably mean you dont even know who Im on about anyhow!!!)

DeletedUser

In regards to PXTG - yeah the reason for that is we was coming to the aid of OU who could not handle the amount of wars they had in the world.....GOH negotiated with NEXT to see the demise of PXTG. So yeah - shows your knowledge of history.....thats right - GOH came to OU's aid!!!

As for declaring on OU - you only have to read subsequent posts by Met which has completely vindicated our declaration on this tribe.

Are you reinhordt in disguise!!!???

(mind you - your lack of knowledge of this world would probably mean you dont even know who Im on about anyhow!!!)

Where was that loyalty when you were planning to backstab ~OU~? :p

DeletedUser

Where was that loyalty when you were planning to backstab ~OU~? :p

Where was OU's when they planned to backstab Kraken RIGHT after the war with DBH?

But OU is above that, right? :icon_confused:

Would never take advantage of an opportunity to stab an ally in the back. Just ask Kraken, their has been tons of love there

You're still an idiot, by the way :icon_wink:

As for DBH failing, the war came out even and both sides agreed to just give it up. Kraken probably could've pushed with our inactivity on the border at the time, but it is what it is. If it's a failure by judgment of not winning the war, then yeah. As far as I'm concerned it was a tie.

And I wouldn't insult Kraken's prowess, unless you aim to diminish your own