End of Days

DeletedUser

Where was OU's when they planned to backstab Kraken RIGHT after the war with DBH?

But OU is above that, right? :icon_confused:

Would never take advantage of an opportunity to stab an ally in the back. Just ask Kraken, their has been tons of love there

You're still an idiot, by the way :icon_wink:

As for DBH failing, the war came out even and both sides agreed to just give it up. Kraken probably could've pushed with our inactivity on the border at the time, but it is what it is. If it's a failure by judgment of not winning the war, then yeah. As far as I'm concerned it was a tie.

And I wouldn't insult Kraken's prowess, unless you aim to diminish your own

Last i checked, ~OU~ gave Kraken a two week notice of their alliance being broken, how long did ~GOH~ give ~OK~ ;)

as for the idiot comment, i do what i can to impress you :lol:

DeletedUser

Lets just put it this way.. as a tribe that has ran for quite a long time.. id say chaos is the best.. considering how they have improved thier image and fixed thier political issues .. well most of them... i mean atleast they are no losers like west... If you guys want to talk.. talk about chaos.. there the only ones that matter..

DeletedUser

Could this lead to an new war??

Side 1:
Tribes: FART
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PLA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,026
Side 2: 7,444
Difference: 2,418

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 48,229,993
Side 2: 68,342,106
Difference: 20,112,113

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 18,673
Difference: 18,673

image.php

DeletedUser

Lets just put it this way.. as a tribe that has ran for quite a long time.. id say chaos is the best.. considering how they have improved thier image and fixed thier political issues .. well most of them... i mean atleast they are no losers like west... If you guys want to talk.. talk about chaos.. there the only ones that matter..

You should just stop talking....

stellro

You should just stop talking....

you should follow your own advice......my guess is you was active on this world upto 6 months ago and have just come back as you clearly have no idea of the worlds movements in the last 6 months....

DeletedUser33250

TBH Chaos' diplomacy has been one of the best in the world to date. Though sneaky at times, it's been facinating to watch, however they're by no means the best. Their prowess during war has been proven but who's hasn't in this world to date? (Ok Fart and ZIP, but other then that)

DeletedUser

Their prowess during war has been proven but who's hasn't in this world to date? (Ok Fart and ZIP, but other then that)

the, now, northern part og GOH. very few in that area have shown glims of fighterskills and the will to stay in the game. :(
I really can´t say about the original GOH and (most) kraken, as I have never had inbound from/on them. only hearsay.

DeletedUser

Where was that loyalty when you were planning to backstab ~OU~? :p

The loyalty fainted, when we found out that OU were backstabing us (plotting against us and recruiting our enemies), so we decided to strike first.
Get your facts straight, dip your tongue in your brain and then come post in an allias.

Propaganda is one thing, but ignorence is dangerous...

Michael Wittman

the, now, northern part og GOH. very few in that area have shown glims of fighterskills and the will to stay in the game. :(
I really can´t say about the original GOH and (most) kraken, as I have never had inbound from/on them. only hearsay.

Hmmm i must just have crappy chaos members around me because this is as easy as barbs lol

DeletedUser33250

A few of them were in STD weren't they? Surely that war against WEST and FIRE proved they're here to stay :icon_razz::icon_cool::lol::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I actually lost track of who went where.. I can´t remember if Ace recruited any of them. I just remember he had them in his plans :)

DeletedUser

you should follow your own advice......my guess is you was active on this world upto 6 months ago and have just come back as you clearly have no idea of the worlds movements in the last 6 months....

Actually, I have been here form the start thank you :icon_cool: And I know the movements of the world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Actually, I have been here form the start thank you :icon_cool: And I know the movements of the world :icon_rolleyes:

Either you're a liar, or still an idiot

Because you continue to be overtly biased to the point where you're not accurate, making your opinion garbage

DeletedUser

Either you're a liar, or still an idiot

Because you continue to be overtly biased to the point where you're not accurate, making your opinion garbage

Look who is talking! You can't make an educated remark even if you tried.

DeletedUser29678

Oh for the love of Pete. You know I think you have all forgotten one VERY important thing.

THIS IS A GAME...THAT WE PLAY....TO....HAVE....FUN! Just a friendly reminder :icon_wink:

We spend way too much of our lives playing this stupid game that you all take MUCH too seriously.

When the FUN is gone...why play. You all seem to be very angry and bitter so I wonder why you even bother.

This is not a business. You arent going to lose your home or your car. Its a game. Lighten up people and have some fun for goodness sake.

I actually wasted part of my life trying to read this thread and all the posturing going on.....BORING.

Its a game that we play to entertain ourselves and frankly you all bore me.

DeletedUser

Oh for the love of Pete. You know I think you have all forgotten one VERY important thing.

THIS IS A GAME...THAT WE PLAY....TO....HAVE....FUN! Just a friendly reminder :icon_wink:

We spend way too much of our lives playing this stupid game that you all take MUCH too seriously.

When the FUN is gone...why play. You all seem to be very angry and bitter so I wonder why you even bother.

This is not a business. You arent going to lose your home or your car. Its a game. Lighten up people and have some fun for goodness sake.

I actually wasted part of my life trying to read this thread and all the posturing going on.....BORING.

Totally agreed..

DeletedUser33250

This isn't just a game, its a way of life. :icon_wink:
The makers (INNOGAMES) makes money from every one of us after premium purchase, and they're providing a service, so yes, this IS a business.

DeletedUser

OMG.... This is the most intelligent and refreshing post I have read in ages!!!
I can not agree with you more Raven.
Props to you bud!!:icon_cool: