End of Days

DeletedUser

Oh for the love of Pete. You know I think you have all forgotten one VERY important thing.

THIS IS A GAME...THAT WE PLAY....TO....HAVE....FUN! Just a friendly reminder :icon_wink:

We spend way too much of our lives playing this stupid game that you all take MUCH too seriously.

When the FUN is gone...why play. You all seem to be very angry and bitter so I wonder why you even bother.

This is not a business. You arent going to lose your home or your car. Its a game. Lighten up people and have some fun for goodness sake.

I actually wasted part of my life trying to read this thread and all the posturing going on.....BORING.

Its a game that we play to entertain ourselves and frankly you all bore me.

Yeah, but this part of the game is fun too:lol:

DeletedUser

Only when your not flinging poo, I heard your pretty good at it :icon_wink::lol:

You've got it backwards, flinging poo is a great enjoyment :lol:

I've heard the receiving end isn't as much fun though

To truly have fun though, you've gotta throw it to the fan :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You've got it backwards, flinging poo is a great enjoyment :lol:

I've heard the receiving end isn't as much fun though

To truly have fun though, you've gotta throw it to the fan :icon_wink:

I've got it just right... I said "only when your not flinging poo!" you must have got some in your ears, I told you the fan wasn't a good idea. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I've got it just right... I said "only when your not flinging poo!" you must have got some in your ears, I told you the fan wasn't a good idea. :icon_cool:

Crap, I must've got some on the screen

My bad, haha

I better go back to building troops to paint the town brown

DeletedUser29678

This isn't just a game, its a way of life. :icon_wink:
The makers (INNOGAMES) makes money from every one of us after premium purchase, and they're providing a service, so yes, this IS a business.

Dont try to be cleaver. Yes, TW is a business but NOT your business. You are here as a PLAYER in a game for entertainment purposes to have fun. You know exactly that I meant by my post. Dont try to twist things just to pose an arguement. It just makes you look foolish.

You play this game as a form of entertainment.

Many that play have lost sight of what this is..... A GAME. You all play much to serious and have become bitter and angry. Some of the posts I read completely shock me......Remember its a game.

Its time to get the fun back in the game.....and in W14.

DeletedUser49702

Dont try to be cleaver. Yes, TW is a business but NOT your business. You are here as a PLAYER in a game for entertainment purposes to have fun. You know exactly that I meant by my post. Dont try to twist things just to pose an arguement. It just makes you look foolish.

You play this game as a form of entertainment.

Many that play have lost sight of what this is..... A GAME. You all play much to serious and have become bitter and angry. Some of the posts I read completely shock me......Remember its a game.

Its time to get the fun back in the game.....and in W14.

But when you invest so much time and money into something, is it still a game or does it become something more. I find reading the forum refreshing- if half the people believe half the things they say, then they need a dose of reality. I think it is funny to read that one tribe has another "on the run" for six months! lol Or a player pronouces doom and gloom in a prediction about an enemy! :lol:

Div's comments are always insightful, met's are always interesting and stellro's are always a good read. But your right- no one should take this so seriously!

DeletedUser33250

You all play much to serious and have become bitter and angry.

Ahhhh you see, now who's become hostile and angry, because I made a point of pointing out some obvious points.

Dont try to be cleaver. ......... .It just makes you look foolish

Clearly someone has a slight case of the hypocrites. It's like a common cold in this forum nowadays, you call other people bitter then 'flame' me for making a post :icon_eek:

I should stop because clearly I'm not as smart as you and anyone with an argumentative side should just stop posting because YOU said so :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Inactivity

Please help me i am going out somewhere for 10 days or more. How can i be inactive for a week or do some thing else by which anyone cant attack me and i too cant login for the 10 days or more.:icon_surprised:

stellro

Please help me i am going out somewhere for 10 days or more. How can i be inactive for a week or do some thing else by which anyone cant attack me and i too cant login for the 10 days or more.:icon_surprised:

Join WOTB!!!!!

DeletedUser33250

who's at war right now?

~OK~, ~KO~, ~EGS~, WOTB, TheFOE, TheF0E, ~DW~
VS
~GOH~, ~GOH~A, Gobi, Swiss

TheFOE, TheF0E, ~DW~, *ZhG*
VS
ZIP, ~ODD~

Of course you could say the Chaos family are against the Krakens but that would be admiting they're waring inactives ;)

DeletedUser

~OK~, ~KO~, ~EGS~, WOTB, TheFOE, TheF0E, ~DW~
VS
~GOH~, ~GOH~A, Gobi, Swiss

TheFOE, TheF0E, ~DW~, *ZhG*
VS
ZIP, ~ODD~

Of course you could say the Chaos family are against the Krakens but that would be admiting they're waring inactives ;)

We don't post stats about it and tell everyone how great we are when doing it.

DeletedUser

serious dean? what about the stats you all post when kraken was still around? before the merge?

Still can't think of kraken joining FOE have no effect against CHAOS.................