End of Era

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Things are like they are dont see reason to argue over it since it wont change the situation.

and again lets keep it civil and avoid all the bullshit spamming, getting a bit tired of all the threads were same 2-3 players argue,those kind can be done elsewere.

DeletedUser102496

Things are like they are dont see reason to argue over it since it wont change the situation.

and again lets keep it civil and avoid all the bullshit spamming, getting a bit tired of all the threads were same 2-3 players argue,those kind can be done elsewere.

+1 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Then someone else better step up

DeletedUser

Wonderful thoughts :)

However maybe your Duke has a better use of his time rather than circularing the OP to all of Fork ... ? And also expressing his disappointment at Michels negotiations with Bunny is amusing given his attempt to kill off a great number of Fork nukes on your 'frontline establishing' op

You may well not remember it given the ODA gained by so called 'Honor participants' on the landing date :icon_rolleyes:

witman

now,now children,play nice...........
vahidrk.gif

DeletedUser104766

Evilspinner your the whole fucking reason this bullshit happened? so shut your trap

DeletedUser104766

Ermmm Maybe I quit this game like 2 months ago? im just watching the world and evilspinner has the loudest mouth on these forums? and you all know it.

DeletedUser

Wonderful thoughts :)

However maybe your Duke has a better use of his time rather than circularing the OP to all of Fork ... ? And also expressing his disappointment at Michels negotiations with Bunny is amusing given his attempt to kill off a great number of Fork nukes on your 'frontline establishing' op

You may well not remember it given the ODA gained by so called 'Honor participants' on the landing date :icon_rolleyes:

The cir was out of respect for your tribe Honor got the notice at the same time as Fork. Would you have preferred a sneak attack? No need to answer, I do wish you the best of luck here mate.

DeletedUser

Then someone else better step up

WOW what a awesome turn of events:icon_cool:
so now the #1 and #2 are waring and taking in the #3 leaving the #4 to grow:icon_confused:
WTF.. its to bad that a few bad apples have to hurt the good...

and evilspinner you are a discrace to your tribe shut -up:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bristus.

Honor did not , nor plan to recruit bunny members. Only when Fork were inviting members to their side did Honor see an opportunity. From what i have been told the decision to join Fork
was decided a while ago.

Myself, ronnie, flux etc had a decision to make, Bunny was dead, we could join Fork who we have warred with for months or Join Honor who yes we have warred with but not
no where near as much as Fork.

For me it was an easy decision to make.

You chose Fork dude, Don;t slate us for not joining you.

DeletedUser103070

If Fork has an iota of sense they'll attack before the date stated by Honey.

DeletedUser

the amount of people telling you to shut your mouth is so damn high evilspinner.

i would do if i was you.