End of Era

DeletedUser

I'm sure that by the time I was near you, you'd be nobled out. At this rate, won't take too long, and the war hasn't even started yet. How do you expect to survive if Fork was to attack you?

Pitiful, how both sides are using players as meatshields. Though I guess I'm glad Flux is one, I can watch him crumble as I never did :icon_wink:.

Jake isn't back until the 15th from exams, so if he's on Debb then he's doing a mighty good job of "being here" when he's not actually here.

I know far more than you :).

Orel I wish you luck in all your life endevors I jope you succeed instead of being on TW externals talking shit to people who could care less what you say..

May god bless you ORel:)

DeletedUser

You're a strange one.

All the best to you, and you can say you don't care, but you spent plenty of time responding that was unnecessary, then being proven wrong. You can say you don't care, but at least everyone here can see you for the farce you are. Who knows, maybe HB will know that you're not as good as you told him you were to get in :icon_wink:. Or he'll just keep using you as a meatshield as Fork is with some other players. Who knows!

DeletedUser

As I said orel GL in your life I have no need to argue a matter that has been setteled for some while, I will continue to do what i do as strangely as it may seem. You will see the the reasons for the things I do in time. As stated HB cancomment on my recruitment any time he wants. Thats not my case.

DeletedUser

Honor (662|403) K46 8,973 flux0rx1 [Honor] Warstiner [FORK] 2012-06-05 - 08:10:57

Please do keep doing what you're doing :). Good luck to you as well.

DeletedUser

Or-el how come ever single argument in the w58 forum's has you involved.

There is always a reason for everything :)

DeletedUser

Im just a nub tho. Who no one wanted and I told HB i was good so he invited me

He also invited my cat, don't feel too special now :)

There is always a reason for everything

Cool, what is your reason for quitting inside two weeks ?

DeletedUser

wow looks like we got yet another fight and the war is not even started. this is sad

DeletedUser

Or-el how come ever single argument in the w58 forum's has you involved.

There is always a reason for everything :)

Because I go out looking to make the truth heard. The forums are the easiest way for me to do that. Argument follows when people attempt to further their lies.

Yes, there are reasons, and as STP said, I'm still waiting on your "reasons" for quitting the tribe and then going to Honor, rather than quitting. You always mention something, from what I hear, about how it was wrong to go to the enemy, but you did that regardless...reasons?

DeletedUser

Because I go out looking to make the truth heard. The forums are the easiest way for me to do that. Argument follows when people attempt to further their lies.

Yes, there are reasons, and as STP said, I'm still waiting on your "reasons" for quitting the tribe and then going to Honor, rather than quitting. You always mention something, from what I hear, about how it was wrong to go to the enemy, but you did that regardless...reasons?

I did not quit the tribe and go to Honor.

I quit the tribe and went solo... when Bunny decided to deal with the devil and join fork i had a decision, join Fork or join Honor. i was out of bunny
for over a week, i had no intentions of joining another tribe until Muso decided he was joining Fork.

DeletedUser

You were saying to me how you didn't have time. Suddenly you do? Strange how that works. Perhaps you never had the "time" for your tribe, and made an excuse because you were inadequate and outmatched?

I hate Fork as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I join the other devil in Honor. I'd have done the honorable thing, which I did, and quit. Especially if I had time constraints like you insisted you do.

Then again, you have a penchant for lying, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was another.

DeletedUser

You were saying to me how you didn't have time. Suddenly you do? Strange how that works. Perhaps you never had the "time" for your tribe, and made an excuse because you were inadequate and outmatched?

I hate Fork as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I join the other devil in Honor. I'd have done the honorable thing, which I did, and quit. Especially if I had time constraints like you insisted you do.

Then again, you have a penchant for lying, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was another.

I don't have time dude, i didn't lie about that, i have 2 new co's. Im rarely on in the game, my 2 co's play alot.

I went from playing 12 hours a day down to 2 maybe 3 now, but sometimes less.

It was more interesting and challenging to join Honor :)

DeletedUser

You got two new co's, but had no intention of rejoining, but had no time, but had time, but joined for a challenge, but don't play much, but wanted to do something interesting, but thought making a deal with Fork would be less interesting, despite them being the "devil"...

Jeez, a lot of contradictions for one post...

DeletedUser

Oh dear... how things have changed during my holiday from the externals. Seems HB is a little butthurt about not being able to invite River... lol

Fork won the right to recruit:
Fork basically took on Manic, AM, Beyond, Bunny, Rabbit and Wabbit over the last few months with minimal assistance from Honor. Once we knew there were cracks forming in Bunny, we contacted Honor and laid out a list of players that were of any consequence to Honor due to their position on the map. Let's not forget that Fork won the Bunny v Fork war and, as such, Fork had earned the right to recruit the whole damn lot if we wanted to, but we chose a select few, to which HB agreed upon. From there, we also recruited Bristus. Now this is a player who is more than FOUR CONTINENTS from Honor. Why would Honor be so annoyed in us recruiting this account?? He is no where near Honor.

Now let's compare this to the recent invite of Nightmare to Honor. He was recruited WHILE we were opping him. We spoke to Honor and discussed things (admittedly, tensions were high), but we DIDN'T declare on our ally. We discussed the situation and we decided that Nightmare was better off in Honor. That's what allies do... they communicate. Now HB will say that he had tried to sort things out with Destabilise recently in regards to the northern invites but not one mail or skype message was sent to me. When you have a communication breakdown with your ally's Duke due to RL or any other means, maybe you might want to contact the #2 guy in Fork... meh.

What gives you the right?
Do you seriously expect to be able to tell us who we can and cannot recruit after fighting these guys single handedly for over 6 months? You yourself said that minimal assistance was given:
We did not do to much for each other but it was not needed.
What gives you the right to tell us who we can and cannot invite?? If your tribe had actually been more invloved in the war then we would have taken more notice of your pointwhoring tribe's wishes and possibly booted the offending player, but to simply declare... meh. Personally, HB has allowed the #1 tribal position go to his head. He is walking head long into a war that he has not thought out too well.

Surely someone would have tried contacting the other leaders in Fork regarding Bristus.

Surely someone would have thought that Fork would mass recruit the east if Honor started to recruit and then declare on Fork.

Surely people in Honor would know that the bunnies hate Honor more than Fork. This is due to fighting the Fork players for months. They earned respect for the Fork players and they don't want to see Honor walk in and take the final prize.

SURELY... someone would have thought this out a little better.

So HB, please do not mail my tribemates about recruiting the Warstiner account. You were unable to snag one of the largest accounts in a critical position on the map... but surely you would have known that... :)

How HB got conned.
HB got conned by Nightmare as Nightmare is shit scared that he would end up being surrounded by Fork. As such, Nightmare hatched a plan. He knew that he had to make Fork look bad and in doing so, allow Honor to grab as many of the Bunny players and stick them in Honor to protect his sorry ass. Don't worry, I have spoken to most in Bunny and I know what was said by Nightmare. He certainly was a busy little fella. HB, I sure hope the fate of Honor is worth putting your trust in Nightmare. How is the Flux invite working for you so far??

I posted in our forum recently (before Honor declared) that we would not fight Honor for a very long time. We would have recruited a few in the north and we would have split the south with Honor. We would have killed the others and ensured we all had enough food to go around. As for Warstiner, I am expecting there will be a transitional period while they get used to how Fork do things, but once they see how we do things I expect them to fit in well with our plans. HB... sorry, but you got conned into breaking the one alliance that has allowed your simcity tribemates to grow fat on easy noblings.

So now let's analyse Honor's actual warring ability:
You guys have been fighting a tribe less than 1/4 of your size and you are yet to actually beat them. So we'll now test your tribe against players that have actually got some war experience. Here's an interesting map:

http://maps.koalaworks.net/maps/58/topkaplayers.png

Please look closely at the spread of top 15 players with ODA. Now look at the Honor players on that map. I'm counting 4. Now admittedly, I know some of those guys quite well as they are enemies from previous worlds (total respect for those, they know who they are...), but the rest of Honor is nothing short of simple pointwhores. Good luck HB... I hope your choice to take on the most hardened tribe in W58 works for you. Recruiting Flux worked out really well didn't it???

HB, I hope things work out for you. I'd hate to remind you later of how you failed (like I have with KK and the other dukes we have defeated). A good alliance thrown out the window...

Finally... just so everyone is clear how this war started:

HB broke the alliance due to Fork recruiting an account in K36... FOUR CONTINENTS away from Honor.... oh my lord.

The Southern Pointwhores vs The War Hardened Northeners

Game on.

DeletedUser

You got two new co's, but had no intention of rejoining, but had no time, but had time, but joined for a challenge, but don't play much, but wanted to do something interesting, but thought making a deal with Fork would be less interesting, despite them being the "devil"...

Jeez, a lot of contradictions for one post...

Yes and you said you quit but yet you are still here... hypocrite

DeletedUser

Quitting a world =/= Quitting the forums of said world, especially not when I make statements relevant to the world.

Nor is that being a hypocrite. It would be lying if it was true that I could not still talk after quitting the world, but that isn't the case.

Anyways, thanks for not arguing my points about you contradicting yourself :).