End of Era

DeletedUser

Why couldn't you use top 21 players ? :icon_sad:
No need to embarrass Honor any more... only 5 in the top 20.

Oh screw it:

Top 21 players for ODA:
Honor - 5
Fork - 13
Spork - 2
Tribeless (previously from Bunny) - 1

5 out of 21 for ODA in Honor. I sure hope all those points help you in this war. It's clear that ODA won't be your strongest point.

DeletedUser

Honey Badgers over the recruitment of Bristus:

demotivational-posters-his-jimmies.jpg

DeletedUser

Oh dear... how things have changed during my holiday from the externals[insert lots of blah blah blah here]

its good to see you couldn't stick to your 'no external activity against honor' promise faaark. :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

From what I see, both sides are equally unable to stick to that promise to be respectful, etc.

DeletedUser

its good to see you couldn't stick to your 'no external activity against honor' promise faaark. :lol::lol:
I promised HB that I would not post if his team kept it clean.

They didn't.... including their Duke.

DeletedUser

Your very best post lmao
No reply to my post??? Instead, a stupid comment about a pic.

How about discussing the reasons for declaring??
How about you telling us who we can and cannot recruit???

Maybe HB now realises he got conned.

DeletedUser

No need to embarrass Honor any more... only 5 in the top 20.

Oh screw it:

Top 21 players for ODA:
Honor - 5
Fork - 13
Spork - 2
Tribeless (previously from Bunny) - 1

5 out of 21 for ODA in Honor. I sure hope all those points help you in this war. It's clear that ODA won't be your strongest point.

this is actualy a weak post as everyone who has played TW for more then a week knows that odd and oda are not realy any usefull stat to put any worth into..
1) anyone can send attacks and get ODA, and you can actualy get better results by using your nukes wisely and not willy-nilly

DeletedUser

this is actualy a weak post as everyone who has played TW for more then a week knows that odd and oda are not realy any usefull stat to put any worth into..
1) anyone can send attacks and get ODA, and you can actualy get better results by using your nukes wisely and not willy-nilly

quite the opposite i'm afraid, higher ODA means A. you have more nukes to spend & B. the players in your tribe willing to use them...

in the end FORK bested Bunny because we had more people willing to nuke the shit out of things and have other people noble them...while i agree you shouldn't be a reckonless cannon and spend your nukes wisely.. sometimes ODA can prove a vital tool in knowing who is doing what and who is selfish..

needless to say, we shall see rather you see it or not..Honor isn't battle hardened.. most of our new recruits have fought agaisn't each other for the last 7 months.. so we know very well what each player is capable of.. while on the other hand Honor hasn't fought really anybody? except GoT? and D3th <--who they recruited lol. so yeah you haven't been challenged for months on end.

we FORK'ers are and have been fighting for the last 7 months, i don't think switching tribe targets will change anything except the name of who we are fighting :)

asfor getting your tribe to mass mail us 'fake intel' to scramble our real intel.. smart but we aren't stupid.. you think Bunny didn't try everything? we are use to it mate... it was abit over the top and obvious after the 20th person mailed us lol and if it was real then you have alot of skittish people i'm afraid. gonna take more then propaganda to beat us.. Bunny tried that to lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you even know the effect that ODA has in a war?? Go ask the ex-Bunny players if you like.

Yes, ODD is all about getting tribal support and it is more a measure of how well a tribe as a whole supports its players, but ODA is a measure of how effectively a single player attacks. ODA is not measured on a tribal level and it is a VERY accurate way of seeing who actively fights for their noblings, rather than having tons of gifted villages given to them and then falling in a heap when they are put under pressure.

I am not even close to being in the top 10 for points, but I have held the #1 ODA rank for MONTHS, only being surpassed by Purely in the last day or so. Now go ask the players that I have attacked and see if they enjoyed their sleepless nights whilst defending against me.

So enlighten me oh great one... just how do you use your nukes wisely?? I'd like to hear your theory on this so I can pull it apart.

Weak post.... my ass.

DeletedUser101873

ODA, ODD, points, whatever....

How about a little fighting first, then talking?^^

DeletedUser

I promised HB that I would not post if his team kept it clean.
They didn't.... including their Duke.

all i can see is you whining like little kids. and rawr mod random flaming honor. HB posts hardly include any disrespect to fork. he made it clear that he dont like ex-bunnies you recruited tho.

so here is a HUGE question. fork leadership really recuited the players they flamed here for pages and pages? made a mockery of his so called death. and questioned his skill and IQ repeatedly. you guys should be desperate.

i'm not saying river is bad. well i disliked the guy according to what i heard of him. but i know him better now. and all in all he is nice guy. but that just me 90% of fork still dislike him greatly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HB would've recruited them, if he had the chance, and Fork did the same. Both tribes are equally bad, but HB has lied as well about everything from mails to more from what I've seen. Pretty pitiful. He can "show respect" here on the forums, but lying in-game in mails? Pretty low point, I think.

DeletedUser

They didn't take me in, I didn't ask. Same with Honor. I'm not talking for either side, but Fork is getting flak for doing what Honor is doing, so I'll point out the inherently strange arguments on both sides from both sides.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
quite the opposite i'm afraid, higher ODA means A. you have more nukes to spend & B. the players in your tribe willing to use them...

in the end FORK bested Bunny because we had more people willing to nuke the shit out of things and have other people noble them...while i agree you shouldn't be a reckonless cannon and spend your nukes wisely.. sometimes ODA can prove a vital tool in knowing who is doing what and who is selfish..

needless to say, we shall see rather you see it or not..Honor isn't battle hardened.. most of our new recruits have fought agaisn't each other for the last 7 months.. so we know very well what each player is capable of.. while on the other hand Honor hasn't fought really anybody? except GoT? and D3th <--who they recruited lol. so yeah you haven't been challenged for months on end.

we FORK'ers are and have been fighting for the last 7 months, i don't think switching tribe targets will change anything except the name of who we are fighting :)

asfor getting your tribe to mass mail us 'fake intel' to scramble our real intel.. smart but we aren't stupid.. you think Bunny didn't try everything? we are use to it mate... it was abit over the top and obvious after the 20th person mailed us lol and if it was real then you have alot of skittish people i'm afraid. gonna take more then propaganda to beat us.. Bunny tried that to lol

Big words as usually i guess...

You do relize this is not the first tw world? Maybe some players have actually fought alot longer than ur 7 months Bunny war that ur so proud of.

Honor not war hardened haha, good words, almost epic, looking forward to see how things turn out for us newbs in honor against the "legendary" FORK, which is probably the best war tribe in TW history...