End of Era

DeletedUser104941

If everyone mass deletes in 24 hours, I'll definitely buy the first round.

lol

Faaaark: "Hello barkeep, 15,000 pints of Fosters for me and my victorious group of soldiers".

Bartender: ...........

DeletedUser

Aussies don't drink Fosters, that's why they exported it to the UK where, sadly, it seems popular :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

We have so many aussies!, :D
I will admit that the Fork family seems to have a dis-proportionately high number of Australian players. Kinda makes it hard for Honor players to sleep at night when attacks are being sent at them at 4am... lol.

As for Fosters, I've only ever drunk one can. That one can was one too many.
As STP said, we prefer to export it so we don't have to drink it. It's popular in the UK as their marketing plan splatters it all over UK televisions on an hourly basis. Anyone would think that it's the only thing Australia makes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A summary of the last few weeks:

1 - Fork defeated the Bunny family (a merger that included Manic and Beyond).
2 - Fork recruited certain Bunny players that fought well.
3 - Nightmare knew he was screwed if Fork won the Bunny war, so he conned Honor into recruiting certain other Bunny players without speaking to Fork.
4 - Honey Badgers then had a hissy fit when Fork recruited the Bristus account (4K's away from Honor...).
5 - Honor declared on Fork... giving Fork 7 days to prepare.
6 - Fork opened up its recruitment and recruited all around the new Honor recruits.
7 - Fork got tired of waiting for 7 days and opened up after 5 days.
8 - The new Honor recruits got pwned... then booted.
9 - Koala defected from Fork to Honor... then opened up on Robin and YappyChicken.
10 - Honor kept booting every player that Fork targeted.
11 - Nightmare got pwned and left.

And finally...

Fork is now miles in front in the official war stats which does not include the booted players. If you include the booted players, the stats are dismal.

The world is already decided. Please delete now so we can all go to the pub.

Cheers mate the stats make a bit more sense now

DeletedUser

ok lets say goodbye to a influential player wehyam.... Elaine has quit for personal reasons and she takes with her a verry big account to be nobled by who-ever,,,~GOT~ HONOR<,or FORK,,,, have fun guys that,s what she says.........

there are other big accounts that need mentioning that atre no longer in ~GOTS~ hands...
begoodboy's,bikentrit,rhoecks. who have gone out "ON THIER OWN" to start -T-.....
theseuys are not under any 1 tribe's protectionand are ripe for the pickings as they "Have" NO PROTECTION"

DeletedUser104941

ok lets say goodbye to a influential player wehyam.... Elaine has quit for personal reasons and she takes with her a verry big account to be nobled by who-ever,,,~GOT~ HONOR<,or FORK,,,, have fun guys that,s what she says.........

there are other big accounts that need mentioning that atre no longer in ~GOTS~ hands...
begoodboy's,bikentrit,rhoecks. who have gone out "ON THIER OWN" to start -T-.....
theseuys are not under any 1 tribe's protectionand are ripe for the pickings as they "Have" NO PROTECTION"

You were rimmed. Deal with it.

DeletedUser

As STP said, we prefer to export it so we don't have to drink it. It's popular in the UK as their marketing plan splatters it all over UK televisions on an hourly basis. Anyone would think that it's the only thing Australia makes.

I was in UK 2006 when they were beating the Aussies for the Ashes, couldn't believe my eyes at all the Poms in the pub watching it drinking Fosters. Maybe Oz won after all ... :icon_eek:

On topic ...

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php

cough cough *kick* cough cough

DeletedUser

Sad that GOT/Thrones would stoop to account hacking

I think it is sad that the members of Thrones/GoT can not accept that due to recent in game events i have chosen to set my account for deletion. I played the account, more on my own the with a co, for nearly a year. It is my work, my time, my energy. Deleting is MY CHOICE.

But . .someone over there doesn't agree. Someone hacked my account and set a member of thrones as a sitter. Someone was hoping i would not notice. . .but i did.

No wonder I left with no respect left for those i once thought of as dear friends.

DeletedUser

The person who was set was Ravenswood, though I do not know about who hacked into your account :) But if it was so easy to hack, your password must be bad...

DeletedUser94483

That is ok...We now know who hacked it and appropriate support tickets will be reported.

DeletedUser

Can't be bothered posting conquers against quits/kicked

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:
Tribes: Honor, H20

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 75
Difference: 78

Maybe best not to be a spy ...

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:
Players: Pixxiie

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 0
Difference: 40

DeletedUser

I think it is sad that the members of Thrones/GoT can not accept that due to recent in game events i have chosen to set my account for deletion. I played the account, more on my own the with a co, for nearly a year. It is my work, my time, my energy. Deleting is MY CHOICE.

But . .someone over there doesn't agree. Someone hacked my account and set a member of thrones as a sitter. Someone was hoping i would not notice. . .but i did.

No wonder I left with no respect left for those i once thought of as dear friends.

You will be sorely missed in game :(, despite things that have been said in anger and frustration, I will always consider you a friend, even though I only know you online and not in person.

DeletedUser104941

Adieu to ~GOT~ , well done for sticking it out so long,

Here's to many more months of Honor epic fail against Thrones.

DeletedUser

Give honor too much credit you too, be around that long they shan't.

DeletedUser

To the original Wehyam (Elaine):

You will be sorely missed. Even though there was a complete breakdown of relations after I left GOT, I had treated you like a good friend, even though you may have not.

You will forever be remembered as the person who lead GOT. Whether hate it or not, friends or enemies, you have done an immense job for all the Turtles in GOT.

We may be enemies on this world, but, who knows? We may be friends next time (we are already friends).

To Wehyam, I salute you!