End of Era

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:
some folks do know who was on the account, those who do know, they know it was me

idk myself what was done to receive the ban

i am not a nub, i am not a cheater, i am trustworthy

Errr I will let your words speak for themselves ...

Deleted User - 4669627

Errr I will let your words speak for themselves ...

i will also :icon_wink:

everybody who has any clue regarding any of it knows it is the truth :icon_redface:

i expect if overground asked about my ip specifically, the mods would tell him privately that i am not to blame
i expect when the account is unbanned and he sees what was done with the account the few days i was on it, and the forwarded reports, it should be apparent the account was in good hands

DeletedUser

Oh my lord... I take a day off from TW due to work related issues and all hell breaks loose. Maybe I should take a day off more often.

DeletedUser96519

Oh my lord... I take a day off from TW due to work related issues and all hell breaks loose. Maybe I should take a day off more often.

Probably, you dont contribute much to the account when your on! as per, i do all the work.....

DeletedUser

Let me just say this. If Fork wins the world, it will be because Honor shot themselves in the foot.

Take a look at this world. So many players from -T- and Honor are banned. The whole of southern W58 is for Fork's taking.

DeletedUser106722

no offense but fork were firmly in control well before the bans. The bans just make it a far more boring world.

DeletedUser

Probably, but we will never know if this ban affects us too much right?

Who knows? Without this ban, we could have turn things around...?

DeletedUser106408

who're you trying to kid? from day one honor had been out matched, this is just another nail in your coffin.

DeletedUser

What amazes me is how Honor flipped about with things and decided to declare immediately. One day we were best of buds, the next we were considered as vermin. During the Bunny war, things were always tipping back and forth. No one could call the outcome of that war. As for this war... apart from Koala giving our southwestern guys some grief, this war has been less than complicated. Aim at a target, watch them fall.

When the Bunny war ended, I posted in our forum for everyone to focus on local issues, secure their homelands and not to worry about Honor. At that stage it was considered that the final war was a long way off and our alliance was strong. Within 1-2 days, the declaration was out and I tried to convince HB that his decision was rushed. He wouldn't listen to me or anyone else. I kinda wonder what really happened.

At the end of the day, I feel sorry for the core Honor players that have stood by Honor's leadership from day one and have had to endure total chaos over the last few weeks. A lot of quality players must feel jaded at how things panned out.

Tbh, if I was part of the Honor leadership group, the last thing I would have done is declare on what is the most war hardened group of players in this world. Unfortunately it has meant a dreadful result for a lot of players in Honor. My apologies for ripping your tribe apart so far, but that's war.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2, Spork
Side 2:
Tribes: Honor, H20

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,020
Side 2: 577
Difference: 443

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 36
Difference: 160

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,891,473
Side 2: 4,383,797
Difference: 4,507,676

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,847,582
Side 2: 335,740
Difference: 1,511,842

chart

Hats off!!!!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2, Spork
Side 2:
Tribes: Honor, H20

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,048
Side 2: 2,661
Difference: 2,387

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 809
Side 2: 234
Difference: 575

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 44,554,048
Side 2: 21,067,733
Difference: 23,486,315

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,629,934
Side 2: 2,177,367
Difference: 5,452,567

chart

DeletedUser

He's just a bit mad I killed 750,000 of his troops at the cost of 40 nukes.

*triple cough*

DeletedUser

image.php

Judging by this graph I don't have my hopes up for a decent fight to come.. 54 days into the war.

DeletedUser

Purely why did you block me in game? I want to tell you how terrible you are.