End of Era

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What? I havent blocked anyone in a long time, actually just 2 spammers on my block list, guess i did that earlier on. But it´s noted that i am terrible so no need to mail now.

DeletedUser

But I wanted to have a wonderful chat. Did I rustle your jimmies when I posted what Honey Ballerina thought of his tribe?

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hmm, no probably not that post, u must have been spamming something since i rarely ever block players, usually just small account advertising something or just spamming, maybe u were doing that?

DeletedUser

End of a era

It has saddened me as I read over all the B.S going on the past few days. I will not go into details other than I feel let down by by michel. Through our long alliance I have been open and never shared Intel that would damage [ally]Fork[/ally] I can no longer say the same for you.

That being said you lead the best alliance I have ever been in. We did not do to much for each other but it was not needed. I respect everyone in fork and wish your members the best. Thanks for all the good times. I hope we all can remain respectful though my hopes are low with some of your new recruits.

We had talked in past of what to do in end. Due to recent discovery's i cannot give you the 2 weeks to month talked about. I am still going to keep to my word though, even after being disrespected by our allys for our shared enemy I will give you warning. In 1 week the war will begin. Honor vs Fork, true the plan was be the last tribes then war I wish it could be that way. Maybe this was your plan as ~got~ still has some power. I am fully confident we have the correct people in place to war to victory weather it be 1 line or 5. I have loyalty. Sure maybe you get Intel here and there, so do I. However I am not now sleeping with the enemy. Honor is Honor.

So on June 9th@ 00:00:00 we will begin our attacks. If you strike before hand we will begin then. We are set so be careful. If a honor member launches before this date they will be removed from honor. There is no reason my tribe cannot hold to the date for our respected former ally. From this date I would like to call a end to our alliance. We will not have friendly chats among leaders. No more Intel to share. Again Good luck.

Honey Badgers
Duke of Honor

Yeah good luck bud HF

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:
Tribes: Honor, H20

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30,311
Side 2: 22,896
Difference: 7,415

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,007
Side 2: 710
Difference: 1,297

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 246,795,042
Side 2: 178,072,243
Difference: 68,722,799

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,938,788
Side 2: 6,458,042
Difference: 12,480,746

chart

DeletedUser

I sense an Honor comeback, after getting a bit of heat from Fork in the k65 area (more to come matey) ...

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK
Side 2:
Players: neilso

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 1
Difference: 29

This is the counter attack ...

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time

Barbarian village (560|745) K75 2,511 Barbarian neilso [H20] 2012-09-16 00:01:37 <--- was the 9.8k barb just north of this too tough to take ?

But then I remembered the words of the mighty Honor leader

congrats you nubs you hit where we wanted you to as we set our lines.

So is mid k75 the new line to fall back to ?

DeletedUser

Hey everyone just hopped back on to see if this world was open and dispite everyone saying that the world would be over within a month here you all are still 4 months later.
So how's the War going? In fairness to both side by the looks of the map your both taking good control of the world. On a side note it's nice to see the account I played is still around dispite the fact its a frontline account. So fair play to whoever is playing the nilay acct.
Anyway good luck to Fork in winning the world

DeletedUser

Honor getting beaten down as usual, trying to noble barbs hardcore to make up for lost villas on the frontline. Same ol really, Honor bads will be bad.

DeletedUser96004

But Roadtrash couldn't handle it after all?

Roadtrash still currently has 697 high pointed villages, So I think that there is little excuse for player's within Honors crumbling ranks to be nobling a number or 32-100 point barb villages. Maybe Honor should sort their own problems out before jumping on the externals acting like there not getting hammered. just a thought.....

2yv02zc.png

DeletedUser

Don't forget Purely's mass barb nobling streak, esp those 2.5k point ones lololololololololol.

DeletedUser

Do whatever you guys have to do, but at the end Honor will win this war, and maybe then u guys will relize how to read from real war stats and see if ur tribe is doing good or not, for now it´s very good for us in Honor that you guys think ur winning the war, it´s indeed very good.

wanted to bump for this :lol::lol:

DeletedUser103070

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:
Tribes: Honor, H20, H3

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 4,227
Side 2: 1,369
Difference: 2,858

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,315,386
Side 2: 12,558,529
Difference: 26,756,857

chart

Is it okay if we still think we're winning?

DeletedUser96004

Who care what they have to say we're WINNING!!

33uwz5t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: