End of Line

DeletedUser198

Dude shut up :D
W22 has no need to make it more exciting for anybody else. XXXX have been together too long for that to happen, and it would not make it more exciting. So shush and let them bask in their victory....

Ahhh the stupidity has once again come back to bow down before me as they once did before, thank you but honestly you shut up thanks =]

Yeah congrats XXXX won, CoD gave up, i applaud them for winning but MY opinion would be even if the world would end i wouldnt want it to be just like yep im going to share the whole world with a family tribe, would be a really lame reasoning to end the world when there is STILL potential for stuff to happen, dont like what i have to say dude take it up with me on w56, maybe i can get you rimmed from there nub =]

EDIT: XXXX wont win the world until they own ALL K's over 98% anyways, so XXXX may have won against CoD but they still have a long ways to go before the world is done, by that time people may split up in XXXX and want to have more fun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahhh the stupidity has once again come back to bow down before me as they once did before, thank you but honestly you shut up thanks =]

Yeah congrats XXXX won, CoD gave up, i applaud them for winning but MY opinion would be even if the world would end i wouldnt want it to be just like yep im going to share the whole world with a family tribe, would be a really lame reasoning to end the world when there is STILL potential for stuff to happen, dont like what i have to say dude take it up with me on w56, maybe i can get you rimmed from there nub =]

EDIT: XXXX wont win the world until they own ALL K's over 98% anyways, so XXXX may have won against CoD but they still have a long ways to go before the world is done, by that time people may split up in XXXX and want to have more fun

4 months later and XXXX is still together...

Beyla

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even 4 years later Broly will be making clever informed comments...so please don't doubt the ...Legend? :)

DeletedUser

Even 4 years later Broly will be making clever informed comments...so please don't doubt the ...Legend? :)

I was hoping he would respond with some smart ass comment so I had a better reason to start laying into him again :)

Things just aren't quite as...exciting?....w/o the Lewder/Broly vomit on the forums...

DeletedUser

I was hoping he would respond with some smart ass comment so I had a better reason to start laying into him again :)

Things just aren't quite as...exciting?....w/o the Lewder/Broly vomit on the forums...

It is sad to see the forums so dead. Especially with how great it used to be.

darkaniken2

It is sad to see the forums so dead. Especially with how great it used to be.
Sadly, that's because all the old posters have quit, for the most part. The few still here would just be having one sided conversations now, which is no fun really.

W22 is over. It was fun though.

DeletedUser

Sadly, that's because all the old posters have quit, for the most part. The few still here would just be having one sided conversations now, which is no fun really.

W22 is over. It was fun though.

Well Dark, lets not forget that a conversation with either of those two was usually pretty one sided anyway :p

But seriously, yes, I agree....it is sad....granted i wasn't around for the past year....but hey...better late than never again i suppose.