End of the Alliance - MORS declares on Faux

Psihic

So,

since our PNP guy is indisposed at the moment I will write this post.

I suck at it so no pictures and funny things. Just some cold facts.

When MORS and Faux (upon Faux request but to pleasure of MORS) allied, Faux was a completely different tribe that it is today while MORS is still what it was back then.

Since that day the leadership of Faux changed aproximately 43 times. And it gotten worse and worse with some small bright moments here and then.

Everyone bashes Faux (player, not tribe) on these forums but truth be told, when he was in charge the alliance really functioned.

Then Ceiling Destroyer came with his arrogance and I-will-reply-in-1-week attitude. And it all went downhill from there.

MORS basically decided that the alliance will not hold till the end game in the moment when Otto and Karina left HAWT and DANGEROUS and took over Teh Ninja account and started recapping MORS caps on BC! while still in SECRET even though everyone knew the account will switch to Faux. Basically attacked their allies. Then Teh Ninja account ignored our claims and we kinda said "fine" and next day when one of our members ignored their they attacked him immediatelly.

Cherry on the cake though was, when Otto and/or Karina decided it would be wise to photoshop-fake skype convos of MORS leadership and send it to a third party. They faked the conversation so that it would look like we plan to attack that third party with whom we also have some kind of diplomatic relationship.

Ofcourse all of the above is not acceptable and Faux is not a tribe that values certain morale standards which MORS holds in high regard.

Hence we did not feel comfortable to be allied with people like that and as a result we decided to declare war and settle it on the battlefield.

DeletedUser100230

Very interesting .
Whenever i plan to quit so many interesting things happen .

tZm0J19.gif

DeletedUser119234

im just anti faux guy :D hate noobs :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61009

Of course, I am quite pleased with this declaration, considering we're being mildly hammered here and there by what I consider being only a fraction of Faux's firepower, but I hope Faux carry on doing what they've been doing, since we're not going to slow either, and yes, strategically speaking that might (99,9% certainty here) mean the end of both my tribe (either at Faux or Mors' hands) and Faux, but I have to agree on most of what has been declared by Psihic, there are some aspects with which I'm not familiarized with, but from what I was able to see, it really came to being a surprised Mors managed to stand their alliance with Faux for this long, props to them, nonetheless, but the uncountable changes in Faux's leadership and the void that has been created in certain cases was just unbearable.

I will have to mention the fact that before Faux declared war on ~Da~ (not trying to mix things here, ~Da~ has nothing to do with Mors, most of Mors are probably hearing ~Da~'s name for the first time in this post, and this topic is Mors vs Faux, ~Da~ is not to be brought to this matter, I'm just trying to stand out most of what has been declared), we were approached by their former diplomat (Knod- playing on Famous acct, who quitted due to leadership placing him in a soft spot when it came to what he has trying to agree with other tribes), we were approached by him to establish a NAP, there were some terms of that NAP that we tried negotiating since we didn't agreed with most of it due to it limiting our expansion South (Pink location at the time, who about a week ago has merged with Faux), he, of course, had to bring our counter-proposal to its council, and there's where the issues began, in two weeks, give or take, I chatted with Knod, Jack, CD, and finally with Otto & Karina, I was loosing my patience throughout the entire process, always being shifted from one player to the other.

But when Otto & Karina stood up (as they've cleared stated when talking to me), they said I should forget all that has been talked about, that they would not NAP with us, and that I should choose 4-5 players to join them (non-optional), and the leftovers could choose to co-play their accts, later I've presented them a list of around 12 players, estimating that most of our 30 members would be co-playing our accts until we reached that number, what I wasn't aware of was that Otto & Karina were already planning an OP on us based on the fact that someone from my council told Mors we weren't happy with the deal we were being offered, of course we weren't, who would be? And I would go on and told the entire world we weren't happy about it if needed, but we were in for the merge, strategically it was the best choice for both Faux and ~Da~.

Now, I’m glad we haven’t merged since I really couldn’t have fought side by side such a bad leadership, the players might be great, but leadership involves something else than being a great player, and that, as proven by this declaration, they clearly don’t have.

How could have they failed to read between the lines, I think it was pretty obvious to all that Mors was losing their patience with Faux leadership changes, and instead of having ~DA~ villas ready to nuke/support, they chose to have their/our nukes/support in a war against each other.

Good luck to Mors, even that meaning you’ll be knocking at my door really soon ;)

DeletedUser116223

Mors is coming with gifts for these guys.
We will try to disband faux till the end of june with ops and some dirty games like those celling destroyer and teh ninja played.

They have 2 options rimm or delete

.Smiler

Of course, I am quite pleased with this declaration, considering we're being mildly hammered here and there by what I consider being only a fraction of Faux's firepower, but I hope Faux carry on doing what they've been doing, since we're not going to slow either, and yes, strategically speaking that might (99,9% certainty here) mean the end of both my tribe (either at Faux or Mors' hands) and Faux, but I have to agree on most of what has been declared by Psihic, there are some aspects with which I'm not familiarized with, but from what I was able to see, it really came to being a surprised Mors managed to stand their alliance with Faux for this long, props to them, nonetheless, but the uncountable changes in Faux's leadership and the void that has been created in certain cases was just unbearable.

I will have to mention the fact that before Faux declared war on ~Da~ (not trying to mix things here, ~Da~ has nothing to do with Mors, most of Mors are probably hearing ~Da~'s name for the first time in this post, and this topic is Mors vs Faux, ~Da~ is not to be brought to this matter, I'm just trying to stand out most of what has been declared), we were approached by their former diplomat (Knod- playing on Famous acct, who quitted due to leadership placing him in a soft spot when it came to what he has trying to agree with other tribes), we were approached by him to establish a NAP, there were some terms of that NAP that we tried negotiating since we didn't agreed with most of it due to it limiting our expansion South (Pink location at the time, who about a week ago has merged with Faux), he, of course, had to bring our counter-proposal to its council, and there's where the issues began, in two weeks, give or take, I chatted with Knod, Jack, CD, and finally with Otto & Karina, I was loosing my patience throughout the entire process, always being shifted from one player to the other.

But when Otto & Karina stood up (as they've cleared stated when talking to me), they said I should forget all that has been talked about, that they would not NAP with us, and that I should choose 4-5 players to join them (non-optional), and the leftovers could choose to co-play their accts, later I've presented them a list of around 12 players, estimating that most of our 30 members would be co-playing our accts until we reached that number, what I wasn't aware of was that Otto & Karina were already planning an OP on us based on the fact that someone from my council told Mors we weren't happy with the deal we were being offered, of course we weren't, who would be? And I would go on and told the entire world we weren't happy about it if needed, but we were in for the merge, strategically it was the best choice for both Faux and ~Da~.

Now, I’m glad we haven’t merged since I really couldn’t have fought side by side such a bad leadership, the players might be great, but leadership involves something else than being a great player, and that, as proven by this declaration, they clearly don’t have.

How could have they failed to read between the lines, I think it was pretty obvious to all that Mors was losing their patience with Faux leadership changes, and instead of having ~DA~ villas ready to nuke/support, they chose to have their/our nukes/support in a war against each other.

Good luck to Mors, even that meaning you’ll be knocking at my door really soon ;)

Respect for making some kind of effort to put DA in the spotlight but quite frankly i've become mind numbly bored of the same old crap you waffle on about. We all know Faux has had some leadership issues but what you fail to take into account is each leader after the other has had to take the burden of fixing the previous leaders mistakes; none of which have had a clean slate to work from going way back to Jimmy of the chuck Norris account (of which i wont go into detail as a lot is on the externals already). Personally i respect Faux for what they've endured. Yes each leader has had their faults and flaws; What leader doesn't? I think its sad that MORS have to hide behind their excuses to break the long lasting alliance. If MORS are such respectable tribe then where was the 48 hour cool-down agreed upon. hmmm.

Regardless, Good luck to both sides.

Psihic

Dude, did you even read our reasons for this war ?

Their leadership changes had nothing to do.

The reason are the actions of the past month under the current leadership.

.Smiler

I did read your reasons, maybe you misread most of my post about the changes of leadership was directed at Sudu.

As for why i said about MORS hiding behind excuses is mainly due to the fact imo your reasonings are mild and weak. Otto responded to threats of being rimmed by recapping claims yes, your telling me you wouldn't be aggravated to do the same thing?

Also imo i do not believe any of your reasonings are worth disrespectfully ignoring the 48 hour cool-down. Especially when you knew Faux had just recently declared on DA with defences on an opposite frontline. Really puts MORS into perspective when you think about it. You guys have always wanted an easy win.

DeletedUser116707

no cd time for anyone who betray our loyal alliance no cd time for anyone who try to betray us under the table. thats so simple. we wont rim him we will rip him from w86 and this acc followers . enough is enough. time to pay

DeletedUser83995

It was only a matter of time and the best move for MORS.

They cleaned up their area while taking out the largest threats south of them. Now is the time to secure the North while expanding to the rim in K54. Goodluck everyone. Will be interesting to keep an eye on.

~ Jimmy

DeletedUser116223

Faux crossed the line when teh ninja caped mors villas before 1 month as faux player not as secret when we were allys.

cd we are coming for you

Last edited:

Psihic

I did read your reasons, maybe you misread most of my post about the changes of leadership was directed at Sudu.

As for why i said about MORS hiding behind excuses is mainly due to the fact imo your reasonings are mild and weak. Otto responded to threats of being rimmed by recapping claims yes, your telling me you wouldn't be aggravated to do the same thing?

Also imo i do not believe any of your reasonings are worth disrespectfully ignoring the 48 hour cool-down. Especially when you knew Faux had just recently declared on DA with defences on an opposite frontline. Really puts MORS into perspective when you think about it. You guys have always wanted an easy win.

Otto knows me since 9 years. He knew or at least should have known I was kidding when I said I will rim him. And even then, diplomacy is diplomacy, he should have gone to his leaders not attack us.

And if faking skype convos to get other tribes to attack MORS is not reason enough to ignore any coold down periods or whatever else then im sorry but I dont know what is. We didnt act here, we only reacted.

And when you say MORS wanted an easy win I would like to remind me you that we recruited only 5-6 players outside our premade from an enemy tribe of which only 3 (now 4 with dread doctors) were not in the first 2 months of the world.

MORS has fought and destroyed tribes since the world begun, unlike everyone else. So frankly, everyone BUT MORS wanted an easy win here.

And back to that "threat" to Otto, even if it was true, wouldnt winning a world requite to rim everyone who is not a member of your tribe eventually ?

Bah bah, so salty :)

DeletedUser

Black Mamba and his collaborators refusal of claims for the last 4 months and re-caps of villages that Faux cleared are a few things that come to mind. Then the complete disregard for claims that I had when still playing in the BC! op. I had cleared villages within a church zone, on claims I had for nearly 6 days, with reports of hitting them with multiple nukes and one failed train (rip 3 loyalty) before MORS took them. You can ask the council what skype looked like around that time (SPOILER: Roughly 40 messages in all-caps while I waited for my troops to return from a cap). And no, they weren't launched before the claims were there. It took me 3 days to get to the rim from the core, so north east K44 to south west K54 shouldn't be any more then 3 days. But I guess the gabble swings only one way these days.

Leadership has been a problem thanks to inside and outside influence. The tribe remained together, and from other's perspective we were fractured from day one. We sort of were, but weren't at the same time. Groups stuck together with each other, we planned and took on small ops together, and we defended well with the ops planned against us (Suck it anan, 34 trains sent, 23 sniped, and 10 fully defended o/). Leadership was hard. I was on the council the whole time. There were a few people that we rimmed that were formally members that were issues, and when they were gone things got easier to manage.

The people of Faux aren't as bad as they look. Each person knows what they're doing, even if you feel they don't. I trusted them in my hardest times, and all the way up till I was forced out of the game due to a serious accident within my family, they all supported me. I thank each and every person (minus one) for what let me play the game. Regardless of what happened, we still managed to stay together as the second oldest tribe in the world (We have to count the disband of Shhhh!). We had the highest climbing ODA for about a month while Faux was still around, which goes to show you that regardless of what people said, we still functioned.

We had backstabbers, leavers, spies, the whole works, but we still pushed forward. Nothing let us get too down that we were going to disband. We didn't cave like certain leaders, and we certainly didn't submit to ridiculous demands. We stuck together regardless of what it looked like. I wouldn't have enjoyed this world as I did had it not been for this group of bandits and misfits.

No matter what, each side has their deals and their shady activity. Not one tribe in this world is true. It's good for one and not the other in some cases, and it seems to be that this time around is no different.

Good luck to all involved, and Jimmy still needs to go sit on a cactus as I originally stated 3 months ago.

DeletedUser100230

Black Mamba and his collaborators refusal of claims for the last 4 months and re-caps of villages that Faux cleared are a few things that come to mind. Then the complete disregard for claims that I had when still playing in the BC! op. I had cleared villages within a church zone, on claims I had for nearly 6 days, with reports of hitting them with multiple nukes and one failed train (rip 3 loyalty) before MORS took them. You can ask the council what skype looked like around that time (SPOILER: Roughly 40 messages in all-caps while I waited for my troops to return from a cap). And no, they weren't launched before the claims were there. It took me 3 days to get to the rim from the core, so north east K44 to south west K54 shouldn't be any more then 3 days. But I guess the gabble swings only one way these days.

Leadership has been a problem thanks to inside and outside influence. The tribe remained together, and from other's perspective we were fractured from day one. We sort of were, but weren't at the same time. Groups stuck together with each other, we planned and took on small ops together, and we defended well with the ops planned against us (Suck it anan, 34 trains sent, 23 sniped, and 10 fully defended o/). Leadership was hard. I was on the council the whole time. There were a few people that we rimmed that were formally members that were issues, and when they were gone things got easier to manage.

The people of Faux aren't as bad as they look. Each person knows what they're doing, even if you feel they don't. I trusted them in my hardest times, and all the way up till I was forced out of the game due to a serious accident within my family, they all supported me. I thank each and every person (minus one) for what let me play the game. Regardless of what happened, we still managed to stay together as the second oldest tribe in the world (We have to count the disband of Shhhh!). We had the highest climbing ODA for about a month while Faux was still around, which goes to show you that regardless of what people said, we still functioned.

We had backstabbers, leavers, spies, the whole works, but we still pushed forward. Nothing let us get too down that we were going to disband. We didn't cave like certain leaders, and we certainly didn't submit to ridiculous demands. We stuck together regardless of what it looked like. I wouldn't have enjoyed this world as I did had it not been for this group of bandits and misfits.

No matter what, each side has their deals and their shady activity. Not one tribe in this world is true. It's good for one and not the other in some cases, and it seems to be that this time around is no different.

Good luck to all involved, and Jimmy still needs to go sit on a cactus as I originally stated 3 months ago.

Who d heck are you ?? and what trains you talking about .
If i launch trains on someone I make sure to rim them so either u are one of them or soon to be in that list .

DeletedUser117934

Oh well, nothing we can do about it now. But please don't think everybody in Faux is the same. I personally never crossed any boundaries, always been loyal to our allies and seem to be one of the only ones participating in OPs. Shame it had to end like this based on the actions of the few.
Hope we'll be putting on a good fight, I'm battling pretty much all of DA on my own on the frontlines atm, so we'll see what MORS brings. Good fights for both sides, gonna enjoy this one :)

Cheers, Rogue (co-player on the 3nemy acc.)

DeletedUser116223

Where is teh ninja and celling destroyer hiding.
Teh ninja isnot even defending but he was pretty active when he was doing recaps.

DeletedUser100230

Where is teh ninja and celling destroyer hiding.
Teh ninja isnot even defending but he was pretty active when he was doing recaps.

I am waiting for CD now ..
hiding wont help him frm me this time .