End of the Alliance - MORS declares on Faux

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This was about you not Fatal.

Fatal doesn't walk over anything, they havent won versus us, nope.

Looks more like Bubble is walking over Fatal lol

DeletedUser111495

Who cares, Faux will be gone soon anyways, make love and coplay wont have any villages soon and it deserves them right trying to screw everyone over.

DeletedUser116552

I would say im surprised that faux split into yet another group but its happened so many times this world its hard to count.

Seems the downfall of any tribe this world is trusting the ex-PD players they're too selfish to work in a team environment. A shame really, would of loved to fought a united eastern front.

DeletedUser111495

I would say im surprised that faux split into yet another group but its happened so many times this world its hard to count.

Seems the downfall of any tribe this world is trusting the ex-PD players they're too selfish to work in a team environment. A shame really, would of loved to fought a united eastern front.

Its not that surprising when you think about it, PINK members so hardly a loyal bunch.

Ghostoxa

You guys did great job, wished I could do more on this world but joined too late :)

DeletedUser61009

So, up North they went one way, down South they went another way, somewhere in the middle they've joined a tribe that did, at one point, took some Faux villas as well, now there's talks about getting all this messed up tribes together and fight Mors, sorry guys not in to it, I'll carry on taking Faux, ex-Faux tribe members no matter where they are, this is me, not an official position from the tribe I'm in right now.

I understand the consequences of my decision, but I'd never agree with recruting anyone from Faux while we're Oping them, we either succeed or fall.

Best regards,

Sudu

Psihic

Only an united east can fight MORS.

Else everyone is rekt.

Just saying.

DeletedUser61009

Only an united east can fight MORS.

Else everyone is rekt.

Just saying.

Yes, that's obvious, and that's what I was trying to accomplish with the several Faux leaders I had to talk to, but that failed since they decided to declare war on us, and I understand most Faux players were just soldiers following orders, but so were the Germans when they were following Hitler's orders (not related to Otto being German though, just a coincidence, really).

And now, even knowing only a united East will stand a chance against Mors, how can I fight along side those that haven't thought twice before launching their nukes/trains, and whatever they could at me and my friends, could you?

Besides, if it wasn't for Mors Oping Faux, we'd be in serious trouble, so, yeah, I rather die alone, being eaten by everyone around me (Mors/Faux/ex-Faux/eastern allied front against Mors), than join them.

But that's me, not trying to influence anyone in to following my suicidal tendencies ;)

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'll be stop going off topic after this post, sorry.

You haven't walked over anyone, the people you've invited lately inculding your "spy" are being rimmed as we speak (check TWstats). And you haven't made any kind of progress that could compensate you grabbing a few villages in your own cluster (lol).

DeletedUser

Faux be like:
giphy.gif

DeletedUser83995

Faux fell apart internally long before MORS even thought about declaring war. It just never appeared on paper till now. Give credit where it is due. MORS is handling the war very impressively but Faux's downfall happened months ago.

DeletedUser116223

Faux fell apart internally long before MORS even thought about declaring war. It just never appeared on paper till now. Give credit where it is due. MORS is handling the war very impressively but Faux's downfall happened months ago.

The score was 400-0 there was no war...

DeletedUser83995

The score was 400-0 there was no war...

I agree, was just pointing out. MORS simply put the ! on Faux's down fall. But they were going to fall with or without MORS help. MORS just made it go by quicker.

Hands down one of the worse tribes I have ever been apart of. Even the couple ops I helped plan when I was in the leadership there. Had about 16-20 members taking part in it and only 3 or 4 actually sent to hit their targets. So even at full strength. Faux would have stood no chance against MORS.

DeletedUser111495

I agree, was just pointing out. MORS simply put the ! on Faux's down fall. But they were going to fall with or without MORS help. MORS just made it go by quicker.

Hands down one of the worse tribes I have ever been apart of. Even the couple ops I helped plan when I was in the leadership there. Had about 16-20 members taking part in it and only 3 or 4 actually sent to hit their targets. So even at full strength. Faux would have stood no chance against MORS.

You cant exactly slate faux considering the amount of shady stuff you have done whilst being there... But I guess because you are not welcome on W88 its all you have left to do...