End of the Alliance - MORS declares on Faux

DeletedUser83995

You cant exactly slate faux considering the amount of shady stuff you have done whilst being there... But I guess because you are not welcome on W88 its all you have left to do...

The only thing shady I did was delete the inactive account. Which is explained in the other thread Leah. I can slate faux because between me and Nest. Faux would have collapsed shortly after it changed over from shhhhhhhh if it was not for me and Nest. So I am entitled to my opinion for sure. As you are so no hard feelings for feeling the way you do.

For the record, I told Nest I had no interest in W88 once he mentioned Faux might be there. So claiming I am not welcomed when I denied the invite is kind of humorous.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

The only thing shady I did was delete the inactive account. Which is explained in the other thread Leah. I can slate faux because between me and Nest. Faux would have collapsed shortly after it changed over from shhhhhhhh if it was not for me and Nest. So I am entitled to my opinion for sure. As you are so no hard feelings for feeling the way you do.

For the record, I told Nest I had no interest in W88 once he mentioned Faux might be there. So claiming I am not welcomed when I denied the invite is kind of humorous.

What invite? noone wanted you... even Nest didn't want you.

DeletedUser83995

What invite? noone wanted you... even Nest didn't want you.

Good to know thats what he told you guys. I don't mind though what ever he needs to tell you guys to keep your moral high for W88. The thing I have learned about this game is friends come and go. By the time I play my next world Nest will probably have quit 3 or 4 more times.

DeletedUser111495

Good to know thats what he told you guys. I don't mind though what ever he needs to tell you guys to keep your moral high for W88. The thing I have learned about this game is friends come and go. By the time I play my next world Nest will probably have quit 3 or 4 more times.

Perhaps but least he will leave with respect from his members if/when he eventually goes, more that can be said for yourself, also didnt stop you applying and asking him to coplay on w88 though did it so saying you chose not to coplay when you still initially asked him if you could play is whats humorous but regardless noone wanted you in the tribe at the time so your decision is irrelevant. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser83995

Perhaps but least he will leave with respect from his members if/when he eventually goes, more that can be said for yourself, also didnt stop you applying and asking him to coplay on w88 though did it so saying you chose not to coplay when you still initially asked him if you could play is whats humorous but regardless noone wanted you in the tribe at the time so your decision is irrelevant. :icon_biggrin:

I asked him to co-play me on W88 before I even left the account to Jack on W86. After I left the account he asked me if I wanted to join his premade tribe. When I told him I would be to inactive to play in his premade he told me he has faux joining anyways. Which we then both agreed it would be best for me not to join even if I had time. So if he is telling you guys otherwise then I respect his choice of doing so as he is trying to keep everyone on the same page I would assume.

I have the skype chats to prove everything I just said but Leah we both know you and I are both just very argumentative so no point in keeping this conversation going.

DeletedUser118986

I asked him to co-play me on W88 before I even left the account to Jack on W86. After I left the account he asked me if I wanted to join his premade tribe. When I told him I would be to inactive to play in his premade he told me he has faux joining anyways. Which we then both agreed it would be best for me not to join even if I had time. So if he is telling you guys otherwise then I respect his choice of doing so as he is trying to keep everyone on the same page I would assume.

I have the skype chats to prove everything I just said but Leah we both know you and I are both just very argumentative so no point in keeping this conversation going.

You? argue? No way! That's crazy! Jimmy actually arguing with someone? Why do you keep dropping all of these conversations? It's because you know you really screwed up and did everything in your power to benefit you and only you stabbing everyone in the back when you didn't get your way. Your problem is you think you are always correct and you aren't. World 88 is going great for Nest and myself as our tribe is a close group of friends having fun. The tribe has already agreed we don't want you. It's not because you are a bad player, but we just don't want a tribe with drama, backstabbing, and lack of trust.

Nest and I are always doing our best to keep everyone on the same page as this is a team game. It's not about you, me, Nest, or our European co-player, it's about our tribe and playing together as one. We have already ran successful defensive operations and are always adding motivated and committed players. We are just afraid that all the work put in will be destroyed if you join us.

DeletedUser83995

You? argue? No way! That's crazy! Jimmy actually arguing with someone? Why do you keep dropping all of these conversations? It's because you know you really screwed up and did everything in your power to benefit you and only you stabbing everyone in the back when you didn't get your way. Your problem is you think you are always correct and you aren't. World 88 is going great for Nest and myself as our tribe is a close group of friends having fun. The tribe has already agreed we don't want you. It's not because you are a bad player, but we just don't want a tribe with drama, backstabbing, and lack of trust.

I keep dropping the topics because this thread is not about me, you, leah, Nest and our issues. Once again Faux you call me the "backstabber" and trying to "benefit" myself. When really I am only defending my actions. You are the one who actually backstabbed Faux. You are forgetting 90% of faux's late game issues were caused by your actions then you bailed on the tribe once we called you out on what you did wrong. You were a great leader from when I gave you privileges till I returned from my 3 weeks of training. After that you made mistakes, then pushed leadership of the tribe to me while you escaped to W87 now to W88.

Only mistake I made on W86 was locking an inactive Jack off my account. I don't regret setting it for delete because everyone in Faux besides CD was not there when I first joined Faux so I do not regret my decision there. With Jack I could have kept the account active till he returned but to me I lost interest in W86 long before this happened so his inactivity just secured my decision to delete the account. You just have this locked in your head I backstabbed everyone when in reality I could have deleted my account when I left it to Jack. But I left it with him to benefit Faux. I told Nest when he quit W86 I was going to quit. I didn't want to play without him because I joined with him and Paul. So the fact the account was on the world for as long as it was, was simply because I didn't want to leave Faux hanging. In the end though all my friends left for W87 or W88 so deleting the account was no longer an issue to me. As faux was left with 3 or 4 players I respected and the rest were mass recruitments that you did before you bailed on the tribe.

DeletedUser118986

I keep dropping the topics because this thread is not about me, you, leah, Nest and our issues. Once again Faux you call me the "backstabber" and trying to "benefit" myself. When really I am only defending my actions. You are the one who actually backstabbed Faux. You are forgetting 90% of faux's late game issues were caused by your actions then you bailed on the tribe once we called you out on what you did wrong. You were a great leader from when I gave you privileges till I returned from my 3 weeks of training. After that you made mistakes, then pushed leadership of the tribe to me while you escaped to W87 now to W88.

Only mistake I made on W86 was locking an inactive Jack off my account. I don't regret setting it for delete because everyone in Faux besides CD was not there when I first joined Faux so I do not regret my decision there. With Jack I could have kept the account active till he returned but to me I lost interest in W86 long before this happened so his inactivity just secured my decision to delete the account. You just have this locked in your head I backstabbed everyone when in reality I could have deleted my account when I left it to Jack. But I left it with him to benefit Faux. I told Nest when he quit W86 I was going to quit. I didn't want to play without him because I joined with him and Paul. So the fact the account was on the world for as long as it was, was simply because I didn't want to leave Faux hanging. In the end though all my friends left for W87 or W88 so deleting the account was no longer an issue to me. As faux was left with 3 or 4 players I respected and the rest were mass recruitments that you did before you bailed on the tribe.

Defending yourself? Me, Leah, and all of the other players are defending ourselves from you. No one mentioned your name when you were gone. You decided to come back to the externals and flame the entire tribe that you remade with drama already there. If it isn't about you then why did you even come back to make a post on the externals and not walk away long ago? All you have done is portray this mind set you are always right. It is rather annoying as I already admitted my mistakes and moved on. Nest approached me to play 88 and not you. Now you are trying to make me look bad in jealousy. Please quit posting this one hundred percent garbage as no one here cares.

DeletedUser118986

Also, regarding when I was leader you are correct. I did do fine when you handed me leadership all the way until you got back. The issues came back when you thrust yourself into power again. I didn't hand it to you as you just threw your weight around.

DeletedUser83995

Also, regarding when I was leader you are correct. I did do fine when you handed me leadership all the way until you got back. The issues came back when you thrust yourself into power again. I didn't hand it to you as you just threw your weight around.

This is me "thrusting myself into power". If you wish to keep lying Faux thats fine. But please lets take this to skype and stop spamming the forums. If you'd like start up a chat with me you and who ever else you'd like and we can hash this out. But you are wrong Faux and you know you are. So ether shut up, or lets finish this conversation up in a place that doesn't involve spamming the forums.....

8I2nYTe.png

zT6acnv.png

I5wxShM.png

96k7cF3.png

SvWABMN.png

NccRwLJ.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser119075

please do carry on.... this world forum is pretty much dead, and I would love to read other's argument other then any subject related to MORS

DeletedUser118986

This is me "thrusting myself into power". If you wish to keep lying Faux thats fine. But please lets take this to skype and stop spamming the forums. If you'd like start up a chat with me you and who ever else you'd like and we can hash this out. But you are wrong Faux and you know you are. So ether shut up, or lets finish this conversation up in a place that doesn't involve spamming the forums.....

8I2nYTe.png

zT6acnv.png

I5wxShM.png

96k7cF3.png

SvWABMN.png

NccRwLJ.png

Haha. At that point in time I was already quitting because you had returned :) Everyone knew when you returned things were going to go down hill and sure enough you and CD who wanted me out ended up running the tribe to the ground. I knew that if I wasn't going to give you leadership you would do your best to make my leadership reign a living hell and I simply quit to make you and CD happy (telling everyone in advance I would quit when you returned). So instead of sticking around with someone who treated me poorly from the start, I left to 87 briefly. Where of course you had to show your face and put me down again to give yourself credit for what you didn't do on 86. I ended the lovely war you started, made an alliance with MORS (which was ruined), quit the world to give you the spot you really wanted but won't admit to and then gave the duking to CD when you couldn't handle it within a few days. Who then passed it on within two weeks again haha after the amount of degrading he did to me (hypocritical). I kept my leadership tenure longer than all of you and had no plans to leave until you came back. Our alliance was fine (not great), but enough that MORS was ready to talk end game plans with myself.

I am happy with the friends I have on 88 and have no regrets on 86 outside of meeting you. At the end of the day note this: You will not be a part of 88. I am not here to talk about what happened on 86 as it's done and over with. I am here to tell you that you ruin this game for players like me and others and I, along with many others, won't play with you again. The externals are all you have to live for and that's fine by me. I don't need externals or you to be successful as I have a great group of people around me. Maybe if you were more of a team player things would be better between us. But I will not play with selfishness period, regardless of what you think.

DeletedUser

even with all the internal issue im amazed to see how easily you got your backdoors smashed in

DeletedUser83995

You are full of it and you know it. I provided screen shots to prove you are full of it and you simply just keep babbling about the same things with no proof......

You had no intentions on quiting till you tried to trade Anansrocks for Balian in Ibelin. Then when everyone in the council even the ones who you thought were on your side told you, you messed up. Specially doing so without saying a word to anyone to gather opinions. Then you ran. You did not run because of me, you ran because you mad a mistake a you could not deal with looking at us and admitting it so you ran to W87 leaving your problems behind.

Then you invite both Anansrocks and Balian in Ibelin to W88 which I thought was comical haha.