End of Tri Force

universal thought

or just prove that you own those accounts within a minute...

DeletedUser121237

Mates, I think our friend here made a good point earlier: TW is broken.

I was told it was P2W so I signed up with great enthusiasm. But here I am, $8400 worth of premium purchases later, deeply in debt until my mom bails me out, and I'm still not in first. 3rd place isn't a winner even though it obviously qualifies me as a very skilled player. Despite that skill and all the PP I spent so wisely I still can't catch up to the legendary Sasuke. What more do I have do to? It's infuriating, quite frankly, and every time I look at the leaderboard, it's a struggle not to get triggered.

Plus the fact that all my mates here in OBEY can simply farm PP for free on other worlds makes it so hard for me to enjoy my well-earned advantage.

So clearly TW is not P2W, unlike what I was promised, and I feel deceived and disappointed. What the heck Inno!

universal thought

So you're drunk. Really doesn't help with your behaviour it seems.

You're a new player. At least that's what you claim. Still, even if true, take some initiative and if you want to know my stats, you could've just used my forum name in twstats. It's not always right but it takes a second to do. You want to be good? Think ahead and see if you can find things on your own. No amount of pp can help you when you don't think.

Marcus the mad

Also me
those two accounts played the same worlds at the same time....

universal thought

still waiting on those mails... but I see you're too busy at work...

oldmannie

Mates, I think our friend here made a good point earlier: TW is broken.

I was told it was P2W so I signed up with great enthusiasm. But here I am, $8400 worth of premium purchases later, deeply in debt until my mom bails me out, and I'm still not in first. 3rd place isn't a winner even though it obviously qualifies me as a very skilled player. Despite that skill and all the PP I spent so wisely I still can't catch up to the legendary Sasuke. What more do I have do to? It's infuriating, quite frankly, and every time I look at the leaderboard, it's a struggle not to get triggered.

Plus the fact that all my mates here in OBEY can simply farm PP for free on other worlds makes it so hard for me to enjoy my well-earned advantage.

So clearly TW is not P2W, unlike what I was promised, and I feel deceived and disappointed. What the heck Inno!
If you spent that you are barking mad if you ask me :(
And your mother should give you a clip round the ear and NOT bail you out IMHO
Take responsibility for your own actions

universal thought

don't let the troll derail this. marcus still has to prove he played those accounts just by mailing me on w95. claims to be at work but has plenty of time to respond to posts. claims he played them both even though they played the same worlds at the same time...

DeletedUser120160

Universal - what exactly is it you are trying to prove/do here? I really don't understand your thinking.

BTW anyone that has played this game for a little knows better than to lie about your achievements/accounts on the externals - you always get found out.

universal thought

my bs meter is off the charts, but I shouldn't let that derail the original reason I decided to come back to the externals... obey is cancer

or maybe it's because a lot of you are from digg who was known for being dickheads...

or maybe it's because a lot of you were around when these pp/p2w changes were happening and instead of rejecting them, embraced and abused it...

or maybe it's because you decided to make premades the standard to screw over everyone else's chances like pusses, even knowing the shrinking world sizes...

or maybe it's because you're dishonest aholes on this world too...

or maybe it's because you claim to have farmed pp instead of using p2w when you can't even answer how much pp you farm in a day...

or maybe it's because you don't try to help noobs in the slightest but instead exploit them...

or maybe it's because your heads are so far up your arses you can't see anything wrong with what you're doing...

Last edited:

universal thought

Now what really ceases to amaze me about the externals on this world so far is how much every thread about other tribes always gets related back to Obey
says another member of obey. (just getting around to reading the boring stuff)

universal thought

Mintyfresh has written this guide not long ago. Make yourself a cup of coffee as it is a long read. If that doesn't answer your questions, nothing will.

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index....-how-to-farm-20k-pp-in-a-single-world.279898/

If you want to continue this discussion message me instead of spamming Triforce thread.

Nest
forgive my ignorance, but isn't it true that you can only trade res for pp after someone else has bought pp? so this "guide to farm 20k pp" means that someone else has bought 20k pp on the same continent?

universal thought

honestly not. just pissed off that my favorite game from when I was in middleschool-freshmen highschool has been ruined. ask a mod

DeletedUser93439

Actually mods are not allowed to disclose which accounts on the forums are the same user.

universal thought

well you're the only ones who care about all that. all I want is for someone to please talk like a human being, instead of always being on the defensive like ptsd veterans and address my concerns about the game.
or maybe it's because a lot of you are from digg who was known for being dickheads...

or maybe it's because a lot of you were around when these pp/p2w changes were happening and instead of rejecting them, embraced and abused it...

or maybe it's because you decided to make premades the standard to screw over everyone else's chances like pusses, even knowing the shrinking world sizes...

or maybe it's because you're dishonest aholes on this world too...

or maybe it's because you claim to have farmed pp instead of using p2w when you can't even answer how much pp you farm in a day...

or maybe it's because you don't try to help noobs in the slightest but instead exploit them...

or maybe it's because your heads are so far up your arses you can't see anything wrong with what you're doing...

DeletedUser93439

well you're the only ones who care about all that. all I want is for someone to please talk like a human being, instead of always being on the defensive like ptsd veterans and address my concerns about the game.
Let's make a thread about that.

DeletedUser114089

hey mr universal

i have a thought

here take one of these

CHill-pill.png