End of Tri Force

RedCrayolaCrayon

The end of Triforce due to some outrageous backstabbing. Never trust JEDI or LEGION, that is for sure.

RedCrayolaCrayon Oct 13, 21:11
xACEx Oct 13, 15:15
Ok guys, we have some MAJOR new plans that are being rolled out right now
i have been in a veryyy long voice call with jedi leaders and sasuke
we have devised a plan to remove tip from the world
for many reasons tip leadership is trash
and cannot continue on in the alliance

Firstly, we will make an academy tribe called LEGIONS
[player]????????[/player] will be the duke of it,

list of players to join academy tribe

Stelar07
I like turtles
looniesi
cyrus195
movillsniper2020
iron-man
leeh76
laz92
????????
lucky charms
elementar25
ervinsnoopy
rubberduckyzilla
bajak laut
devianartj
tigedragon
mr.dino

there may be a couple more if we approve them.

please join LEGIONS as soon as you recieve the invite
i need to remove u members so we can invite the tip members here

LEGION AND LEGIONS will have shared forums on all topics
we are the same tribe, just a extension to allow more members

IMPORTANT NUKE OP
ok guys here is a very important part, AAKATTACK will not join us
we are going to kill him off, sasuke will noble his villages he has 2 trains ready

WE LEGION are going to finish the job off once and for all
we need all the nukes we can get to hit AAKATTACK main vills

LAND TIME 11:00-14:00ST 14/10/17

once u send a nuke or 2 please confirm with me
MAKE SURE U LAND BEFORE 14:00 ST

This message is going to be sent to tips members that are joining us
sasuke and redcup will be the first to join us,
me jedi and sasuke are all going to send this message to all of TIP members we recruiting to reassure this merge

finalbarrage Oct 13, 14:23
We are concerned about Bryan [player]RedCrayolaCrayon[/player]. He did not show any interest in helping [ally]JEDI[/ally] in the war against [ally]Noble[/ally], and hes now recently approved of hostile actions against [ally]Legion[/ally].
Some members from [ally]TIP[/ally] are also concerned regarding his activity, and does not see him fit as a leader of a major tribe.

The relationship between [ally]JEDI[/ally] and [ally]TIP[/ally] has been very sour as of lately, and there has been next to no communication between [ally]Legion[/ally] and [ally]TIP[/ally] the last week. In addition to this, there has been two insidences where [ally]TIP[/ally] has been showing aggression against [ally]Legion[/ally], primarily from a single member.

And due to [ally]Legion[/ally] and [ally]JEDI[/ally] already having a good and active relationship, we have found it in our best interest to do an involuntary merge between [ally]Legion[/ally] and [ally]TIP[/ally], and effectively replacing Bryan as a Leader.

This also means that Legion will no longer be forced to grow in the core, and will be able to expand into K54, and every member in [ally]TIP[/ally] will be free to noble where ever they want, as JEDI and Legion has a close relationship and will allow members to noble close to each other.

Legion is now in the middle of clearing space for all of you, they are making a temporary academy to hold on to members until enough space is cleared up for there to be a full merge.

If you are receiving this message, then that means you are among the members that will be invited to [ally]Legion[/ally]. We recommend you accept this invitation as soon as possible so that the transition happens quickly.

Everyone whos not on this list is free to be nobled, and they will also be free to make their own tribe if they please.

Note, if you have any close friends in [ally]TIP[/ally] that did not recieve this message, please contact [player]xACEx[/player] and we will try and make space for them.

Best Regards -
[player]Sasuke Uchichaa[/player]
[player]xACEx[/player]
[player]Lord Micki420[/player]
[player]FinalBarrage[/player]

Guerrilla Tactics
DarkPanthers

Sasuke Uchichaa

NowNoblingNoobs
Im Sakamoto
Red Cup
HaroldH69
UnforgivableTakeover

k3it4
Char Aznable
Phylapse
Roadtrash

CaptainHellrazor
janine1234

DeletedUser118633

giphy.gif

DeletedUser70389

:D #shocker. It was bound to happen one way or the other. Super shady though.

DeletedUser121240

Meanwhile, you've planned out attacking legion. Comical.

*GranTorino

Do you ever post anything on topic in any thread, like what are you even bumping

With that put aside, I must say I'm surprised that this betrayal happened so quickly, I expected the 'Triforce' to at least live long enough to do something as a group before crumbling. Oh well.

'This also means that Legion will no longer be forced to grow in the core, and will be able to expand into K54, and every member in [ally]TIP[/ally] will be free to noble where ever they want, as JEDI and Legion has a close relationship and will allow members to noble close to each other.' - Ah man this is going to get messy.

latest

But here's my favourite one:

'please join LEGIONS as soon as you recieve the invite
i need to remove u members so we can invite the tip members here
LEGION AND LEGIONS will have shared forums on all topics
we are the same tribe, just a extension to allow more members'

I wonder how it feels to be booted from your own main tribe in to the 'internals for later' extension for some random players

DeletedUser121247

As anyone with half a brain could have seen, a war between the 2nd, 3rd and 4th biggest tribes at this stage of the game was a moronic move and would hand Obey the world win. Every tribe still had plenty of room to expand and it just wasn't necessary. Legion's duke has only now just realised this, and now, less than 24 hours after he attempted to betray and wipe out my tribe, comes crawling back asking for an alliance. How this noob is duke of a big tribe I will never know.

Proof-

https://prnt.sc/gxayf5

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This world reminds me of W91.

Seeing the players in OBEY and knowing the duke I can guarantee this world is going to be a quick one.

Sam