End of Tri Force

universal thought

will members of obey please stop pretending to not be in that tribe while they hype it up? it's just sad

Squela

Proud member of OBEY checking in. We're just playing the same game as everyone else :)

DeletedUser120518

This world reminds me of W91.

Seeing the players in OBEY and knowing the duke I can guarantee this world is going to be a quick one.

Sam

I disagree, you are comparing OBEY to the rank 1 of 91 early game CORP.
CORP had to recruit a lot and i mean a lot in the first 2 months, over 80 tribal changes in the first months which OBEY hasn't been doing at all.

Furthermore CORP recruited a from a bunch of tribes when they fought them and the big wars they did fight they weren't winning them.

In the end CORP even disbanded so for them it wasn't a quick win on 91, or a win at all it seems like.

So this world does not remind me of 91.

It Will All Be Mine

If obey split in half, they'd still be the #1 and #2 tribe, congrats on first to 1 mil.

I understand if the rest of the world wants to fight itself over honor though. Honor & Respect > Winning the world.

DeletedUser120727

I will not let OBEY to win this world so easy. All what was happen in the last 24 hours was only because OBEY sent one trap between the others. I don't care if they will follow me now, i will be ready for them. And i hope to make some major changes in this world too. We will see..

Squela

I will not let OBEY to win this world so easy. All what was happen in the last 24 hours was only because OBEY sent one trap between the others. I don't care if they will follow me now, i will be ready for them. And i hope to make some major changes in this world too. We will see..
Thank you for not giving up. We truly appreciate anyone who will stand up and fight :)

CrazyBrute

Thank you for not giving up. We truly appreciate anyone who will stand up and fight :)

I assume you mean providing they're not in the top 25 players, in which case then you'd prefer to recruit them as opposed to fight them?

Squela

I don't question my leader's decisions. Just a soldier following orders on who to attack and where to defend.

I believe in my leadership to make the best decisions for the future of our tribe and to guide us to win. :)

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why is everyone so scared of obey?

Just because their doing well now doesn't mean they will win?

Many tribes fall apart by the end of the world

DeletedUser100230

Why is everyone so scared of obey?

Just because their doing well now doesn't mean they will win?

Many tribes fall apart by the end of the world

You should be scared of obey !! (We still hold rank 1 ) lol

If we are doing well now then we are winning it till end .

Stop whining about things and put up a fight !

universal thought

do you or anyone in your tribe need a coplayer? i'd be happy to join obey ;)

blckdrgn1

I assume you mean providing they're not in the top 25 players, in which case then you'd prefer to recruit them as opposed to fight them?

Its not our fault the tri-force decided to backstab each other and these 3 wanted to get away from the slimeballs.

We own 200 of 12000+ player villages... the world is far from over.

universal thought

aren't you the same guy who tried to convince people that murph wasn't in your tribe and was actually me? and then accused me of flip flopping on downplaying or whatever the state of this world? I mean before you and murph deleted your posts...

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You should be scared of obey !! (We still hold rank 1 ) lol

If we are doing well now then we are winning it till end .

Stop whining about things and put up a fight !
How am I whining?
I'm stating facts you might be doing well doesn't mean your going to last so don't get cocky this world is far from over I'm not saying I'm going to last :p but you can't see the future so it's far from over.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
How am I whining?
I'm stating facts you might be doing well doesn't mean your going to last so don't get cocky this world is far from over I'm not saying I'm going to last :p but you can't see the future so it's far from over.

I agree, there is no reason for arrogance from us just yet. We simply prepared better than most others, but that's only a small part of what it actually takes to win this world.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I agree, there is no reason for arrogance from us just yet. We simply prepared better than most others, but that's only a small part of what it actually takes to win this world.
Glad to hear :D if I make it that far look forward to fighting against you ;)

universal thought

you probably already have about five spies in your tribe, and that number is just gonna go up