End of Tri Force

DeletedUser115558

You should be scared of obey !! (We still hold rank 1 ) lol

If we are doing well now then we are winning it till end .

Stop whining about things and put up a fight !

# Obeygoingtowin_LOL_now_whine

DeletedUser115558

I want to inform everyone that my intention was never for a harm way about tip.after i talked with Jedi leader he suggest to me to merge legion with the promising members of tip and drop Brian leader of tip with the rest members and internal" them.so i follow through their conversation with Jedi and legion leader and they decide to continue as it planned with the thought that me and some other members will follow and using my name into their mail to intimidate the tribe mates so they leave and join legion which was a low move from them.now they ve start with their big plan faking tip and they are waiting for us to move there but as i said our intention was never to go there.
On the other hand Jedi and legion wanted to do this because tip leadership wasn't pretty good the whole running time in this world.we never talked about future plans for expansion,never talked with allies about borders never had an organised op only individually and leadership which only Brian was "leadership" were active only for a couple hours per day and the rest it was a tribe without head.now he decide to be more active and put two members as council.first council of tip to be honest.
Some members are unpleasant that whole time with tip leadership which now promising more activity and ops.

View attachment 1239

That is the proof for the above.i dont have anything against Brian as a person but as a leader he wasn't there for his tribe for most of his time,council didn't exist and organisation was nowhere to be found.in addition we arent going to join legion and Jedi in their attempts to internal Brian and tip as they said and me,red cup and aak will stay neutral on the triforce collision.

View attachment 1240
you talking about obey to be the bad shady overpowered tribe but at least they are honest and dont make fake alliances and because things dont go as they pleased they are asking to get ally back with tip.i join obey with my 2 friends because they would never act like that to an ally tribe.no words can describe what legion and jedi tried to pull out but as most thought the triforce were to big to last.i dont have anything to add about their leaders and leadership as we said we are neutral if they are neutral and we continue like they never attend to recruit us.i dont know how tip will act on the betrayal but we arent a part of tip anymore to be concerned.wish both sides good luck and get straighten after this occasion.

To conclude after talks with obey leader we decided both parties to join them as they are more suited for us and have a perfect/active leader and council to help us and help them grow in this world.

Kind Regards,Sasuke.

Thanks for the truth but I think its not enough because to implement Jedi and legion plans to internal TIP leader and members, SASUKE need immediate nukes and train which unfortunately SASUKE lost day back, when plan A failed obvious plan B... Lol

DeletedUser121240

Sadly, Sasuke was the one telling us to send fakes all over TIP to intimidate TIP into leaving with him. His plans were also to internal AakAttack and nukes were going to be headed there from legion.

Although, Tip might be dead and now called VAPE, a group with no proper leadership from Brian. He has struggled to even try to unite whats left of his tribe. I.E POSSE and VAPE.

From the beginning of the world, everyone hyped OBEY up, but we all know obey had a sense of fear, even if the slightest about the other top 3 tribes. Accumulating 1.5x their points. Obey got their chance to secure a possible world win and took it. Still being the real serpent in the garden, their fear of being challenged has been put to rest in their minds now.

Luckily, Jedi and I will still continue to grow and fight. We were not pre-made, but we have a group of individuals that show incredible consistency across the board. K44 has been a war zone since day 1 and when other tribes take wind of whats going on, it will become more of a reason to unite the other best in the world to attempt to stop obey from taking this world in a blink of an eye. I know for one, Jedi won't back down from this challenge. I hope everyone else won't either.

Brian WAS/IS an unfit leader and still is. He had no direction and no ideas on how to lead a tribe. Looking at their spread prior to sasuke/red/aak leaving them, if obey launched an attack it would have been easy to cut those 3 players off from the core of the tribe.

[10/12/17, 3:16:55 PM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: I mean sasuke and Red Cup are land locked then
[10/12/17, 3:17:18 PM] Lord Micki420: not really, you might run into obey
[10/12/17, 3:18:02 PM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: Yeah that's a problem

Brian messaged me every day getting closer and closer to attacking legion and growing towards the core instead of the rim.

[10/13/17, 6:26:15 PM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: When ya’ll declaring on us
[10/13/17, 6:26:22 PM] Lord Micki420: for what
[10/13/17, 6:26:23 PM] Lord Micki420: ?
[10/13/17, 6:26:37 PM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: For us slowly taking some LEGION villa

It would have been a matter of time until war broke out in their continent and that would have been it. A merge would have been best, but Brian begged me on multiple occasions for a merge in the future, meanwhile a merge with legion would have secured the continent and given all those members free room to expand. Keep in mind, brian wanted every merge into him, seeing as his top 3 members controlled 200k and his tribe was basically non-existent in the last 20.

[10/11/17, 8:44:55 AM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: So you gonna merge
[10/11/17, 10:14:23 PM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: Just a heads up, I'm playing a bit of a game with nest/obey
[10/11/17, 11:12:32 PM] Lord Micki42: like what game :eek:
[10/11/17, 11:18:24 PM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: Seeing if I can backdoor them

All of this just gave sas/red/aak an excuse to leave after assuring us and legion that there would be a peaceful merge into legion and securing a continent already. Sadly, things did not work out the way they did, but how Sasuke went about it shows me he is a coward and does not like verbal confrontation. After listening to him to send fakes, set up mails, etc. He gave us one sentence hours later. "Members are not coming so we are joining obey me red cup and aak to stay neutral on legion because we wont attack our former tribemembers.respect of the game is important.we will leave because of leadership although.as a proof--->
After he posted that, he ignored all other mails and never said anything after that. He could not face what he did and see the backlash. Yes, ace also went to speak to brian, he would not have if sasuke stayed in TIP. Brian still the ignorant yet arrogant EX-leader still felt he had all the power and tried to stand tall, yet, 3 players costed him his tribe. If thats not stability and poor leadership I do not know what is.

Jedi are here to stay. Good luck Obey, hope we can be a challenge.

DeletedUser117534

Micki , it is a bit late to back out of what you said and planned agai st your allies. There are some interesting Skype screens Ive seen showing how confident you were with your plan of dismantling TIP and getting rid of Briani. regardles of what he has done or failed to do you should not betray your allies like that.
Suddenly when your plan didn't work you play the victim saying to everyone that Tri Farce is there still fighting like nothing has happened.

I am happy to see all free dukes getting along once more but is it only for show to camouflage your failed low moves? I was talking to Briani yesterday and he was in shock and felt disgusted seeing your betrayal, to be honest I couldn't believe that it unfolded so quickly. He started this thread telling us all how he felt betrayed but It seems that all of those enotions disappeared like it was only a bad dream.

Everyone who decides to use some dirty tricks in this game should remember that when you play with fire you might get burn.
Keeping things simple often pays off and I like to keep things simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121240

Micki , it is a bit late to back out of what you said. There are some interesting Skype screens I have seen where you are talking about your plans with leadership of Legion.
Suddenly when your plan didn't work you play the victim.

You play with fire you might just get burn.
I am not denying what happened mate. I just letting you know WHY it happened. There is a big difference, don't act like you do not know it

DeletedUser93439

We get it. Obey = bad, y'all are the glorious but undervalued and underappreciated saviours of the universe.
Hypocritical if you ask me.

DeletedUser121240

We get it. Obey = bad, y'all are the glorious but undervalued and underappreciated saviours of the universe.
Hypocritical if you ask me.
Not necessarily, but the way to defeat obey is to unite the rest of the other top quality tribes. Savior, no, best strategy, yes.

DeletedUser93439

Not necessarily, but the way to defeat obey is to unite the rest of the other top quality tribes. Savior, no, best strategy, yes.
tucker2.jpg
latest

I just had to.

DeletedUser121240

Micki , it is a bit late to back out of what you said and planned agai st your allies. There are some interesting Skype screens Ive seen showing how confident you were with your plan of dismantling TIP and getting rid of Briani. regardles of what he has done or failed to do you should not betray your allies like that.
Suddenly when your plan didn't work you play the victim saying to everyone that Tri Farce is there still fighting like nothing has happened.

I am happy to see all free dukes getting along once more but is it only for show to camouflage your failed low moves? I was talking to Briani yesterday and he was in shock and felt disgusted seeing your betrayal, to be honest I couldn't believe that it unfolded so quickly. He started this thread telling us all how he felt betrayed but It seems that all of those enotions disappeared like it was only a bad dream.

Everyone who decides to use some dirty tricks in this game should remember that when you play with fire you might get burn.
Keeping things simple often pays off and I like to keep things simple.

I also would love to see those Skype conversations mate. I know for a fact no conversation between I and a legion player took place over Skype. I am not trying to justify what was done, I admitted to doing so with legion. Stating Brian was not a reliable leader. So tell me more about how I am playing victim when i was blatantly admitting to it occurring?

We should look back at what obey being #1 has done to undermine tribes in the top 5. Hypocrisy at its finest I would say.

DeletedUser118633

After reading all the comment's on this thread, I see alot of excuses, accusations about loyalty, backstabbing ,ect... on the part of the Tri-Force's alliance, my view on it is simple any tribe that is going to try and have a member base that big is pointless. I mean, ok an alliance across three tribes is doable but its still going to come to an end at some point, and one is going to become the next target unless you all plan to merge into eachother which is a vial thought. However from what I have read this was a family tribe not an alliance three ways, which is even more disguisting.

Now what really ceases to amaze me about the externals on this world so far is how much every thread about other tribes always gets related back to Obey, in this situation obey took it's chance and brought on board a few players in light of the amazing fuck up that was the triforce alliance....

My Point: So What?! Live with it, it is done and if you post here moaning about it your not going to change it.

Another thing that sickens me about big member base tribes like this, is the sourness that they bring when they fall apart.. 'Ugh he backstabbed me'.. ( Welcome to Tribalwars ).. part of the strategy of the game is to not leave your self open to such situations. Don't be greedy by creating a family tribe, fight for what you get, retain a realatively original memberbase and you'll do better for it.

With the last part of my post I want to address any decent player left not knowing what to do after these recent events. Treat it like a job, look around, look for the familiar names, do some stat checks, get some references and eat up the crap, cause as a member of Obey I want a fight and a good one!

*GranTorino

Basically you're all shady morons banding together to take down the Big Bad Obey for growing too quickly, then it all collapses as predicted by most and finally we are confronted with 2 types of people, those compensating for their dirty actions and those trying to hide their dirty actions.

Pathetic scenario

On the topic of sasuke, his rank won't keep him in obey, if he doesn't play by the rules he won't be there long and that I can assure you stands for any other member, because though we may double rank 2 it's not the points we care about.

DeletedUser121240

No surprise from the posts above.

Obey members talking poorly about everyone else as if your tribe never did anything wrong. How sweet.

Sounds like all of the obey members can't stop talking about their tribe or themselves or how everyone else's actions are subpar. I am not shocked from all these replies from your tribe.

DeletedUser93439

I think you'll find that a large amount of the people talking about "obey" are not in obey and that most of us don't start out mentioning it, simply reply to it.

Don't oversell yourself, we ain't saints, but that doesn't mean you are any better.

RedCrayolaCrayon

Sadly, Sasuke was the one telling us to send fakes all over TIP to intimidate TIP into leaving with him. His plans were also to internal AakAttack and nukes were going to be headed there from legion.

Although, Tip might be dead and now called VAPE, a group with no proper leadership from Brian. He has struggled to even try to unite whats left of his tribe. I.E POSSE and VAPE.

From the beginning of the world, everyone hyped OBEY up, but we all know obey had a sense of fear, even if the slightest about the other top 3 tribes. Accumulating 1.5x their points. Obey got their chance to secure a possible world win and took it. Still being the real serpent in the garden, their fear of being challenged has been put to rest in their minds now.

Luckily, Jedi and I will still continue to grow and fight. We were not pre-made, but we have a group of individuals that show incredible consistency across the board. K44 has been a war zone since day 1 and when other tribes take wind of whats going on, it will become more of a reason to unite the other best in the world to attempt to stop obey from taking this world in a blink of an eye. I know for one, Jedi won't back down from this challenge. I hope everyone else won't either.

Brian WAS/IS an unfit leader and still is. He had no direction and no ideas on how to lead a tribe. Looking at their spread prior to sasuke/red/aak leaving them, if obey launched an attack it would have been easy to cut those 3 players off from the core of the tribe.

[10/12/17, 3:16:55 PM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: I mean sasuke and Red Cup are land locked then
[10/12/17, 3:17:18 PM] Lord Micki420: not really, you might run into obey
[10/12/17, 3:18:02 PM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: Yeah that's a problem

Brian messaged me every day getting closer and closer to attacking legion and growing towards the core instead of the rim.

[10/13/17, 6:26:15 PM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: When ya’ll declaring on us
[10/13/17, 6:26:22 PM] Lord Micki420: for what
[10/13/17, 6:26:23 PM] Lord Micki420: ?
[10/13/17, 6:26:37 PM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: For us slowly taking some LEGION villa

It would have been a matter of time until war broke out in their continent and that would have been it. A merge would have been best, but Brian begged me on multiple occasions for a merge in the future, meanwhile a merge with legion would have secured the continent and given all those members free room to expand. Keep in mind, brian wanted every merge into him, seeing as his top 3 members controlled 200k and his tribe was basically non-existent in the last 20.

[10/11/17, 8:44:55 AM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: So you gonna merge
[10/11/17, 10:14:23 PM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: Just a heads up, I'm playing a bit of a game with nest/obey
[10/11/17, 11:12:32 PM] Lord Micki42: like what game :eek:
[10/11/17, 11:18:24 PM] Brian/CrayolaCrayon: Seeing if I can backdoor them

All of this just gave sas/red/aak an excuse to leave after assuring us and legion that there would be a peaceful merge into legion and securing a continent already. Sadly, things did not work out the way they did, but how Sasuke went about it shows me he is a coward and does not like verbal confrontation. After listening to him to send fakes, set up mails, etc. He gave us one sentence hours later. "Members are not coming so we are joining obey me red cup and aak to stay neutral on legion because we wont attack our former tribemembers.respect of the game is important.we will leave because of leadership although.as a proof--->
After he posted that, he ignored all other mails and never said anything after that. He could not face what he did and see the backlash. Yes, ace also went to speak to brian, he would not have if sasuke stayed in TIP. Brian still the ignorant yet arrogant EX-leader still felt he had all the power and tried to stand tall, yet, 3 players costed him his tribe. If thats not stability and poor leadership I do not know what is.

Jedi are here to stay. Good luck Obey, hope we can be a challenge.

I am again very disappointed at this smear post. For one, why would I try to unite POSSE with VAPE? As you can see, we are not mass recruiting and see everyone below our level as food.

Begged for a merge? I believe it's something called trolling, as you should know, I am much more calculated than that. Besides, I could dig up the dozens of messages from you begging me to agree to an alliance when all I wanted was a border agreement. Hilariously, once you told me about your girlfriend and that college athlete, I knew you would always be annoyingly persistent.

And me saying I made a mistake makes me a poor leader? Even the greatest leaders of all time make mistakes. What makes a good leader is to learn from past mistakes and grow from them. And yes, playing the political hand with everyone, even OBEY, is important in this world.

While my Co thought of an idea to merge us into Legion and Jedi, we realized that none of us really wanted to go there as we were disappointed by your dirty tactics and unfounded claims.

Finally, JEDI is here to stay? I seem to believe that crushing CHOO has become quite the difficulty for you. Wonder what will happen once bigger threats begin to hit you?

Best of luck Micki.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My bet is nothing will ever form versus Obey and Obey will sail to a world win.

Waiting for a tribe to commit suicide as seems to be suggested by a multitude of members here doesn't work except against the crappiest of tribes. Nor does creating a coalition when you decide to backstab your fellow coalition members every week.

Try something else like making your tribes not shit.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you look in the NW and SW I can see quite a few good players , Would be nice to see something form but I very much doubt it now

Sam