End of Tri Force

universal thought

ok then tell one of them to answer my question. how much pp do you farm in a day?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ok then tell one of them to answer my question. how much pp do you farm in a day?

you say that like there's a single number anyone could possibly give that is constant when in reality after the first few days it wildly swings depending on the market

it depends on method as well

to give a couple examples personally I farmed a little on 95,I went with an extremely lazy method of just building up my mines to 20 then logging in a couple times a day for a few seconds to sell resources and ended up with ~10k in around a month

someone else I know of went with a much more serious method where they nobled villages in multiple continents to take advantage of multiple exchanges and ended up with ~60k in not much longer than that

universal thought

so it's pretty much impossible to join a new world and have a chance of keeping up without having farmed pp in an old one, unless willing to use p2w?

universal thought

and that means sacrificing months on a world just to get enough to stand on a chance on the next one?

universal thought

to give a couple examples personally I farmed a little on 95,I went with an extremely lazy method of just building up my mines to 20 then logging in a couple times a day for a few seconds to sell resources and ended up with ~10k in around a month

10,000/30=333
so you farmed 333pp every day just by logging in a couple times a day?

universal thought

I just would like to know why members of obey keep lying and saying "with a little bit of work, you too can keep up with p2w players"

it's literally impossible to make 333p a day from one world by only logging in a couple times a day. and even more implausible to say someone made 2000pp a day because they were on at most three or four continents at the same time

DeletedUser116552

PP isn't everything, it can give you a leg up in startup but its starting to become irrelevant now and by the time anyone actually wars obey pp will become nearly obsolete.

universal thought

and what's your in game name? because a (I think) well respected individual in w95 forum said the exact opposite

DeletedUser116552

The same as my name here. I just think its a big naive to think that a) the world is won now and b) PP is the only way to be successful here. You don't win the world by being top ranked, you win by working the best as a team.

universal thought

once again, I don't play this world nor give a shit about who wins it. but I respect you for sticking up for your tribe, even though it is obey

Last edited:

universal thought

but I still would like an honest answer. 333pp a day by logging in a couple times is bs. so is saying 2,000pp over a few continents. I just want your tribe to admit that you're p2w. is that too much to ask?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just would like to know why members of obey keep lying and saying "with a little bit of work, you too can keep up with p2w players"

it's literally impossible to make 333p a day from one world by only logging in a couple times a day. and even more implausible to say someone made 2000pp a day because they were on at most three or four continents at the same time

based on what exactly?

lets do a little math

I went for 20 mines,world 95 was 1.6 speed,throw in the 15% paladin boost I had,20% premium resource boost,and a (very low level since the account didn't even have flags) resource flag of I dunno maybe like 12%?

that brings us to 1246 of each resource per hour,so 3738 resources per hour

89712 resources per day

it only takes an average of 269 resources per premium to make 333 in a day with that amount and needless to say I was getting much better than that for a long time(it starts off at like 64....),which made up for the time that I was building up my village and the premium I spent on the resource boost

universal thought

assuming you were logged in 24/7 and always had pp to trade....

you said you only logged in a couple times a day. on one continent. and now say that 1pp is worth 269 res?

Deleted User - 10017355

and even more implausible to say someone made 2000pp a day because they were on at most three or four continents at the same time
And I will adress this, today I was sent a message by the tribalwars gods to farm a bit of PP needless to say they just wanted me to debate this with you. I've been doing exactly this today and I am currently up 350 PP and a stack of free resources from selling 75% of the res I bought and keeping the rest. I have ~90k res incoming atm and I will be dissapointed to average less than 1pp/300res. That's another 300 PP gained, making 650PP in half a day.

You might be saying 650 x 2 is 1300 (+333 as ricky showed) per day, not 2k as loosely referenced above. Simply put, my villages haven't been built for PP farming. Old mate in question would have had alot more merchants than I am lazily working with so I think 2k per day is within reach if the player knows what they are doing.

DeletedUser93439

Honestly, I think you are just doing this bit where you seem unable to think for yourself to troll us andi find it annoying. You're basically ordering us to spoon feed you your answer two times in a row, you act like you don't understand that selling resources can be done at any point in the day and you expect us to believe you conveniently don't know selling resources can be done by the thousands?

If this is true, then sorry, no amount of explanation can help you to ever be even an average player. Not in this game.